Vill Wannarot and Toomtam Yuttana and Various Stars (FINALE WEDDING MAGAZINE vol. 1 no. 11 August 20

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Step said:
You reached 4th page already :thumbup:

LOL haha I thought this is lakorn thread or something

I guess I'll reach at least 10 page since there is more pics to ouT!!

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Step said:
Ikr. I'm waiting all pics to release I know you will even make it 20 lol

LOL 20 that's  a bit too much for a magazine thread :D

Step

Mrs James Ma
Its too much but you might do it. For a magazine thread, without getting full pics and BTS, you made it 4. You're crazy girl :yes: :wink:
VILLNAN said:

LOL 20 that's  a bit too much for a magazine thread :D

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Step said:
Its too much but you might do it. For a magazine thread, without getting full pics and BTS, you made it 4. You're crazy girl :yes: :wink:

LOL Am I reaaally crazy?? I lost some of BTS pic becuse of my stupid laptop I don't know where to find it anymore XD haha

Step

Mrs James Ma
Really?? That's bad :no: but you already have enough  :dance1:
VILLNAN said:

LOL Am I reaaally crazy?? I lost some of BTS pic becuse of my stupid laptop I don't know where to find it anymore XD haha

Step

Mrs James Ma
I wish you to meet them soon. Lol I cant imagine you meeting them, I'm sure just by seeing them you'll faint and ToomVill have to take you to hospital  :whahuh:
VILLNAN said:

Yep, I really want to meet them in person :)

thatasiangirl

sarNie Hatchling
Step said:
I wish you to meet them soon. Lol I cant imagine you meeting them, I'm sure just by seeing them you'll faint and ToomVill have to take you to hospital  :whahuh:

She's not only going to faint, she might die!!! :lmao3:
If I ever meet them, I know for sure I would not be able to control my breathe..... no breathe = death  :lolyup:

Step

Mrs James Ma
Lol Ikr but I did not want to use 'die' here so said faint. They are lucky to have some crazy fans like you both  :woot:
thatasiangirl said:
She's not only going to faint, she might die!!! :lmao3:
If I ever meet them, I know for sure I would not be able to control my breathe..... no breathe = death  :lolyup:

thatasiangirl

sarNie Hatchling
Step said:
Lol Ikr but I did not want to use 'die' here so said faint. They are lucky to have some crazy fans like you both  :woot:

They better be satisfy with us! You know how much I have devoted my time to both of them, or VILL, during my break? The answer is THE WHOLE BREAK!!!  :lmao2:

Step

Mrs James Ma
I want you to get more free time so that we get our next chapter soon  :secret: lol
thatasiangirl said:
They better be satisfy with us! You know how much I have devoted my time to both of them, or VILL, during my break? The answer is THE WHOLE BREAK!!!  :lmao2:

thatasiangirl

sarNie Hatchling
Step said:
I want you to get more free time so that we get our next chapter soon  :secret: lol

Lets see how everything turns out like.... Most of the time when I am online, I am on my phone, not the computer, so I can't even type at all. LOL! I think I am having insomnia... .... 

Step

Mrs James Ma
 I was curious cos Nari was upset in the last chapter and I want to know how Thana reacts now. Will he apologises or lets it go, very curious  :weee:  :weee: lol Its ok take your time lol I know its difficult with phone :)
thatasiangirl said:

Lets see how everything turns out like.... Most of the time when I am online, I am on my phone, not the computer, so I can't even type at all. LOL! I think I am having insomnia... ....