Video Editors?

MarKim

sarNie Egg
Hi guys! What are some video editors that are safe, free and good? Any suggestions? Windows Movie Maker is not working on me so I want a little help. Thanks! :)

cecilia

Staff member
I use iMovie b/c I have a mac but if you have windows the best one to use is Sony Vegas, Adobe Premiere, and Cyberlink.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Since I have some free time at the moment, I think I'll continue and finish subbing my Jamleury Kammathep project. I have new Window 8, and the subbing programs that I use before doesn't work anymore, does anyone know which program I should use that is EASY to work with and free. :woot:  Yes I'm cheap and not tech savy, so any help? :yes:

fun

Expired Sarnie
Maya_Fantasy said:
Since I have some free time at the moment, I think I'll continue and finish subbing my Jamleury Kammathep project. I have new Window 8, and the subbing programs that I use before doesn't work anymore, does anyone know which program I should use that is EASY to work with and free. :woot:  Yes I'm cheap and not tech savy, so any help? :yes:

Not exactly a program but I upload the video onto a streaming site. Use Viki to time and sub. Then download the srt file by using downsub.com

Well that's what I am doing with Lom Sorn Ruk lol There's no need for me to download any program which is a plus. 

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
fun said:

Not exactly a program but I upload the video onto a streaming site. Use Viki to time and sub. Then download the srt file by using downsub.com

Well that's what I am doing with Lom Sorn Ruk lol There's no need for me to download any program which is a plus. 

Thank you FUN, just saw this now. :thumbsup:

I've never use Viki, so I'll be as good as a blind person in there.  I want to do hardsub (I prefer more than softsub) Jamleury Kammathep, so I'll need program to cut, convert and also embed sub onto the video that will be compatible with Window 8.

Can I please have link to you Lom Sorn Ruk? I want to check out the subbed work.  Thank you in advance.

fun

Expired Sarnie
http://www.viki.com/tv/7024c-wind-chime

I plan on making hardsub but I am still waiting for my copy of LSR for better video quality. Well I still need to purchase it but I am not sure how the video quality are like at ethaicd. I stopped ordering from them a long time ago. 

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you FUN... the link doesn't work, but it's alright I'll get my old laptop fix and see if I can get my old program running again. :dance1: