Very Offensive Words or sayings

Queen_sin

sarNie Egg
;] LOL First off those who say Asians can't drive obviously never been to Texas. Here nearly everyone can't drive especially the hispanics and african americans =/ I'm not trying to be racists, but everyday I am at a stop light while the light is red some idiot behind me honks I'm like EFF you the light is red.

They run red lights, they speed in small neighborhoods (with a speed limit of 20 with kids in the street!), they speed through school zones, they don't look both ways when they turn (or they look the wrong way), they blame you when they back into you without looking in their gah deng mirror

So next time you come across someone who says Asians can't drive tell them to move to Texas

I don't get offended by All you asians look alike because almost all hispanics, african americans, caucasian's look alike also. It depends on how you look at it ;]

I definitely don't get offended by when people say, "Asian people eat dog" because everyone culture eats dogs Proof Click This Link

*So tell them to look at that link when they say something like that

Lastly, when someone says, "Ching Chong, Ching Chong" I respond with, "I'm sorry I didn't realize you had a mental disorder." If they look at you confused, "Thats what Ching Chong means"

;]

Lesson 101 On how to ward off and shake off those comments LOL

Again, I didn't mean to be racist by referring specifically to any ethnicity. Just wanted to say every culture has their flaws and with every culture there are those handful of people who are ignorant and intolerant towards other cultures.

That's too funny. I don't think Texas is the only state that has bad driver. Try driving in California. Every time i see a Mexican driver (no offense to the Mexican) i would say " there goes speedy Gonzales" they drive like they racing somebody.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
rofl ! reading this was halirious !
i used to get really mad and annoyed with it when i was a little kid..
the only reason was because i lived in a white place.
that time only because there wasn't any asians there really that's why they were making fun of me-ish
if i was chinese or not. lol
but now, i can really careless ! it's just funny and i laugh it off their faces.
so straight-forward. rofl
aneways, imma use that one, the lawn mowing &&painting comeback along with the mentally disorder. lol
only next time when i get offended.

The "Ching Chong Ching Chong" -- So Popular to the other races. lol...xD

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
That's too funny. I don't think Texas is the only state that has bad driver. Try driving in California. Every time i see a Mexican driver (no offense to the Mexican) i would say " there goes speedy Gonzales" they drive like they racing somebody.

Lol my husband gets so frustrated when he see's a hispanic driver (no offense) because they always speed like they have to get somewhere. We've seen people speed and rush and dash through traffic only to be stuck at the same light as we do like 2 minutes later and we're like all that speeding woulda thought you got further LOL.

Sometimes I see them speed as heck and then end up at some fast food drive through! I'm like deng WTF that's what you almost hit me for?!

Also, I hate when they talk about me in spanish thinking I won't know wtf they are saying. It's like Hello I've been going to school in a 80 % widely populated with hispanics for like 10 years LOL I'll pick stuff up especially obvious ones like "Chino" or "Chinita" my little sister =/ LOL she doesn't want to say , "Khon Mec" cause it'll be obvious like saying Chino or Chinita so she says, "Muk Tua" so every time my sisters need to vent about a hispanic person they use Muk Tua for (Beaner) instead of Khon Mec :loool: they don't mean to be racist, but they are young and it makes no sense to them that other people can talk about them but they can't do it in return, but they've calm down as they grow older lol. My future brother in law (sisters boyfriend) he's hispanic and he says he doesn't find it offensive understands and because he knows we don't hate the entire ethnicity just a certain group of people. Just like how we may dislike some other Asians also lol.

One Time I got really upset because some of the hispanic kids took it to far =/ they were harrassing this other Asian girl (she was new. We were the only 2 asians at the time) they kept trying to lift up her skirt and stuff and she was telling them to stop even pushing them and they were just laughing like it's funny saying stuff like, "Oh I thought you'd like we heard asian girls are easy" I told them to stop but yet they continued to be idiots, "Oh here' comes another Asian Hoe. did someone import you guys? How much do you charge and hour 50 cents for both of you together?"

They were saying asian girls were low grade and etc =/ I was like

"dude look around you there are pregnant 14-15 year old girls that came from middle school at 13 pregnant and notice how none of them are ASIAN go to Plano or Highland Park you don't see any pregnant asian girls there =/ (Plano & Highland Park-Rich people area most asians are freaking high iq achievers LOL)
In 2000-2001 our high school was recongize for number 1 school in teen pregnancy Not a nice stat to have LOL out of over 400 school in the northeast of the state =/
Your GPA's all together from Kindergarten til now probably doesn't come close to mines."

Well that was somewhat of a mistake because they told some girls I called mexican girls hoes and then they threatened to jump me =/ unfortunately for those girls I was born and raised in Oakland California I don't play pull hair and slap and my daddy taught me to hit until they bleed or cry if there is more than one of them =/ LOL xD LOL

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Lol my husband gets so frustrated when he see's a hispanic driver (no offense) because they always speed like they have to get somewhere. We've seen people speed and rush and dash through traffic only to be stuck at the same light as we do like 2 minutes later and we're like all that speeding woulda thought you got further LOL.

Sometimes I see them speed as heck and then end up at some fast food drive through! I'm like deng WTF that's what you almost hit me for?!

Also, I hate when they talk about me in spanish thinking I won't know wtf they are saying. It's like Hello I've been going to school in a 80 % widely populated with hispanics for like 10 years LOL I'll pick stuff up especially obvious ones like "Chino" or "Chinita" my little sister =/ LOL she doesn't want to say , "Khon Mec" cause it'll be obvious like saying Chino or Chinita so she says, "Muk Tua" so every time my sisters need to vent about a hispanic person they use Muk Tua for (Beaner) instead of Khon Mec :loool: they don't mean to be racist, but they are young and it makes no sense to them that other people can talk about them but they can't do it in return, but they've calm down as they grow older lol. My future brother in law (sisters boyfriend) he's hispanic and he says he doesn't find it offensive understands and because he knows we don't hate the entire ethnicity just a certain group of people. Just like how we may dislike some other Asians also lol.

One Time I got really upset because some of the hispanic kids took it to far =/ they were harrassing this other Asian girl (she was new. We were the only 2 asians at the time) they kept trying to lift up her skirt and stuff and she was telling them to stop even pushing them and they were just laughing like it's funny saying stuff like, "Oh I thought you'd like we heard asian girls are easy" I told them to stop but yet they continued to be idiots, "Oh here' comes another Asian Hoe. did someone import you guys? How much do you charge and hour 50 cents for both of you together?"

They were saying asian girls were low grade and etc =/ I was like

"dude look around you there are pregnant 14-15 year old girls that came from middle school at 13 pregnant and notice how none of them are ASIAN go to Plano or Highland Park you don't see any pregnant asian girls there =/ (Plano & Highland Park-Rich people area most asians are freaking high iq achievers LOL)
In 2000-2001 our high school was recongize for number 1 school in teen pregnancy Not a nice stat to have LOL out of over 400 school in the northeast of the state =/
Your GPA's all together from Kindergarten til now probably doesn't come close to mines."

Well that was somewhat of a mistake because they told some girls I called mexican girls hoes and then they threatened to jump me =/ unfortunately for those girls I was born and raised in Oakland California I don't play pull hair and slap and my daddy taught me to hit until they bleed or cry if there is more than one of them =/ LOL xD LOL
oh garsh. we asians are not easy. not to be racist but its just the whites or whatsoever that are a bit more easy.
if someone was to touch me, i would seriously kick their A.ss. lol
gosh those hispanics ppl are such sick as.s ppls ! how annoying.
i feel sad for her but thank goodness you were there to stop them ! or things would of gotten worser.
although i was not even there for that moment...lol....i can see where you are going.
white area where i live, totally racist...well sort of. hatin' on us asians. rofl
thank goodness your daddy taught you all that then ! ahahaha xD
that reminds me....i remember my sisters once told last year that....
the principals always watches them asians cause he is racist and he thought the asians were the bad kids..
like they do drugs and crap.
but later on, what he thought was wrong because it was the white kids that were on drugs and crap.
i think my high school was the #3 Racist school last year or still is. lol
no offense but i think hispanics and mexican ppl thinks they're all ghetto and crap. so annoying. <_<

kulyia

RUK
yes i have to Agree. we were in santa ana and this hispanic probably an illegal alien was driving like a drunk dude broad day light. we were about to call inform him but naw. we were busy but def. not in a rush

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
I'm sorry to say..but when someone say that Asians can't drive, that's a bunch of bullshit...becuz here where I live, there's soo many hispanics that can't drive for shit..they would drive 20MPH in a 40 zone, and they don't signal when they're turning, instead they step on their brakes...I'm not being racist or anything, but that's how I see it from my encounters...

At my workplace, this one lady didn't speak English, it took me a long time to figure out wat she needed becuz there wasn't any spanish speaking employees around, so I just couldn't understand her, and the other customer in line complaint to the manager that I was being racist becuz I didn't speak spanish...how stupid..

Also, when the old Asian people go to the bank or something and they don't speak any/little english, they werent' being help or greeted..

Anyways, there will always be racists and discrimination everywhere, but if some other racist gonna start saying shit about Asians then they might as well check themselves out first, cuz they ain't better...

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
well i got called chicken chow mein and egg fried rice 2 days ago while just walking past these white kids called chavs! i was like oh eff u i will have more out of my life than u lot will hanging out at the park getting wasted. thanks tina for the insults back i shall use them lol got any more? haha

sarN

sarNie Granny
We use to had two pet , chicken & roster . Both side of my next door neighbor complain and call the cop on us several time. They call us stupid asian and raise farm animal to eat , which we don't , we eat only the eggs . Since there was no house code in our district about keeping pet such as chicken & roster we weren't charge . Then one day our roster was eaten by our next door neighbor 's dog , we call the cop because the neighbor was releasing their dog into our property on proposes , the cop happen to be the same one who report the neighbor complain to us , and he refuse to warn the neighbor and said us asian ppl report nonsense , this is american not the country side . Offended , my dad brought a piglet and let it loose . I know it's hilarious but that summer we got back with the white ppl big time :lol: , the cop came to warn us about the pig because the neighbor call him to come warn us , we recorded him and took the case to the civil court . This was 11-13 years ago . My parent english was fobish back then, i was their lawyer and spoken person :lol: . True story . The cop was discharge for racist & discrimination remark . And the neighbor now mind their own business and the piglet was later butcher at my cousin's wedding .

Libra078

sarNie Juvenile
We use to had two pet , chicken & roster . Both side of my next door neighbor complain and call the cop on us several time. They call us stupid asian and raise farm animal to eat , which we don't , we eat only the eggs . Since there was no house code in our district about keeping pet such as chicken & roster we weren't charge . Then one day our roster was eaten by our next door neighbor 's dog , we call the cop because the neighbor was releasing their dog into our property on proposes , the cop happen to be the same one who report the neighbor complain to us , and he refuse to warn the neighbor and said us asian ppl report nonsense , this is american not the country side . Offended , my dad brought a piglet and let it loose . I know it's hilarious but that summer we got back with the white ppl big time :lol: , the cop came to warn us about the pig because the neighbor call him to come warn us , we recorded him and took the case to the civil court . This was 11-13 years ago . My parent english was fobish back then, i was their lawyer and spoken person :lol: . True story . The cop was discharge for racist & discrimination remark . And the neighbor now mind their own business and the piglet was later butcher at my cousin's wedding .
Dang So Much Racist in the world!! Funny story though I hope that dumb cop loss his job and dam right for them white neighbor to mind there own buissness!!

Libra078

sarNie Juvenile
;] LOL First off those who say Asians can't drive obviously never been to Texas. Here nearly everyone can't drive especially the hispanics and african americans =/ I'm not trying to be racists, but everyday I am at a stop light while the light is red some idiot behind me honks I'm like EFF you the light is red.

They run red lights, they speed in small neighborhoods (with a speed limit of 20 with kids in the street!), they speed through school zones, they don't look both ways when they turn (or they look the wrong way), they blame you when they back into you without looking in their gah deng mirror

So next time you come across someone who says Asians can't drive tell them to move to Texas

I don't get offended by All you asians look alike because almost all hispanics, african americans, caucasian's look alike also. It depends on how you look at it ;]

I definitely don't get offended by when people say, "Asian people eat dog" because everyone culture eats dogs Proof Click This Link

*So tell them to look at that link when they say something like that

Lastly, when someone says, "Ching Chong, Ching Chong" I respond with, "I'm sorry I didn't realize you had a mental disorder." If they look at you confused, "Thats what Ching Chong means"

;]

Lesson 101 On how to ward off and shake off those comments LOL

Again, I didn't mean to be racist by referring specifically to any ethnicity. Just wanted to say every culture has their flaws and with every culture there are those handful of people who are ignorant and intolerant towards other cultures.
I know how you feel with drive that happens here in Aurora~~!!!
Thats why I'm gonna try to be the first Asian women NASCAR Racer!! LOL
IDK Just a thought of dream!!

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
i usually don't get offended, but one time i was on my period and i went out to eat with a group of people/friends. a friend's friend openly asked to borrow some money because she didn't have money for food at the time. no one spoke up, because this girl was apparently annoying and was known to "borrow" and not pay back. but i told her i would spot her anyways and she directed a comment towards me saying, "wow, an Asian who's not stingy for once!" we didn't really know each other and i was trying to be nice, so i didn't say anything pertaining to the comment. i just let it pass. after we were finished eating, she obnoxiously commented again saying, "hey, stingy Asian girl, u said u were going to be able to spare a couple of bucks? i hope it's not too out of ur habit." i was agitated at the time so i shot back and said, "actually, u know what, ur right, it's way out of my habit...to help out stereotyping bitches like u. it's probably going to eat me up inside. i'd better not go out of my stingy little Asian ways. but by the looks of it, ur fat ass racked up quite a bit off the menu. how are u ever going to pay for ur meal? hmm. good luck figuring it out. i'm too stingy to care."

buklaoboi360

sarNie Adult
lol sarn did u get my message yet about the pay pal thing sorry off topic!

I've been called "the asian girl" before.
Some other idiotic quotes & questions that annoy me:

"Aren't all Asians Chinese?" <-- Phh, whatever.

"You guys copy other people's work..." <-- Right, and Americans don't?

"Asian people are nerds. Why did you get that wrong?" <-- Gawd.

"Are you sure you walked into the right classroom?" <-- Major issue.

"Your eyes are small. Chinese, right?" <-- I've seen other ethnicities with SMALL eyes.

"Can you really see through those eyes?" <-- I'm not blind, you know.

^^ There are a lot more but I can't think of any ATM. Most of these apply to Chinese people since I'm half Cantonese.

nina07

sarNie Adult
I also remember this one time where I was in the cafeteria during lunch, and this girl was saying how Asians eyes look like lines. -_-
Plus some idiotic hispanics and americans (no offense) even think Asia is it's own country! I'm like NO. It's a continent, and always asking us if we could speak 'Asian'. Like WTF? :lol:

And, if we get our tests or exams back or something, they're always like 'Hey, why didn't you ace that test?' Your asian, you're suppose to be smart.' Or 'I did better than
the asian! I must be really smart' It's like I'm not a genius. :rolleyes:

buklaoboi360

sarNie Adult
yeah true but there's allways this one thing that i allways hate when american's make fun of the chinese food take out name's and they still eat it !

How ironic. I mean, seriously.
There's this half American / Thai guy in my grade.
He looks down on "Thais" but with his mom he speaks Thai.
To me he's such a 2 faced freak.
When he's with his American friends, he laughs along with their remarks.
But in Thai class, he acts all friendly and stuff, saying that his mom is Thai.