Veng SreyNo

Milkjuice

sarNie Hatchling
It should work..but I didn't post the mv, I posted the song instead...I just gave you screencaps of it...my connection is to slow to upload a mv...:angry:

sarN

sarNie Granny
wow she cute ! i think khmer actress/female singer got nice curve lol .. they small but not skinny just prefect little shape and i love it when they dance got dat little hip swinging to it ;)

menia

she pretty...I think she the most sexiest, she half nake with Leo in one of movie she play when she around 16 and 17 years old. I don't think the movie is out yet. I just saw the picture in the news. I also like Touch Sreylak(?) because she can sing, dance and have the look.

I can't play the file...after I d/l they keeping asking to d/l "licence download" to play the file b/c the file is rip from original cd...something like that.

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
she's cute not really a fan though cute voice too its just the way she move and dance kinda freaky like shakin it all hehe... but when dance khmer, bueatiful. Sometime when she dress in live show :shocked:

Sawina

sarNie Hatchling
i liek ehr she can dance but she show to much skin for the people.. but she can dance never heard her sing though.

jennisa

sarNie Hatchling
i've read the news the other day from everyday.com.kh said that she
will come to U.S.A for concert tour between 3 to 4 month period with other performer, Andy is also come. She will come during khmer New year. So if you guys a fan of her, keep an eye open for news in your area.

geenie

sarNie Egg
i do not like this girl at all. she's such a sl*t. if you know what i'm saying. shame on her. she's a disgrace to the khmer race. sorry if i offend anyone. this is my honest opinion of her.

um...i have to disagree with the prettiness part. to me she looks old. but i have to agree that she can sing. im listening to her song right now. haha. >.<

bovina

sarNie Egg
heys,, i was just wondering if someone can just re-upload one of the above clips.. thanks in advance..

woo 3rd post! :D