Vee & Nok

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
oh my ! they're dating? Aww :/ Vee's too hot for herr! LOL he coulda went with Aum Patcharapa! hahaha but its ok i guess :) Vee's lookin so fine in this photo shoot, I juss saw it on dao kra jai. but i didn't knoe they were dating.. I juss heard them teasing her and stuff :eek: did i miss a word?

OnlyU

sarNie Elites
very cute. They look like a very cute couple. I hope Vee sticks to this one :) I like the first pix, Nok look very beautiful

jackie

sarNie Hatchling
wow if that is his real gf, she's probably the best one he's dated so far. she's prettier then a lot of the na'egk out there right now.

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
awww..i love this girl..i just love her smile..so beautiful...& now she's with vee? wow..they look very good together=] thanks for sharing=]

shana pakim

sarNie Adult
wow she's vee gf??? she is very pretty...but i have never see her before...

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
i didn't notice this thread until now.. i love this shoot.. both are so cute together!

nok has changed so much since this shoot. she's still gorgeous though.

Susie

sarNie Adult
she's really pretty like beauty pageant contestant pretty!!!!!!!! how old is she?? how old is vee?? how long have they been dating??

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
cute pix...they're a cute couple...finally i see a cute star couple....like cee n amy...

max

sarNie Elites
Vee is so handsome! I love him. I am not sure who the model/actress is, but she is okay looking, I guess.

preawXXsornram

sarNie Fansubber
she's really pretty like beauty pageant contestant pretty!!!!!!!! how old is she?? how old is vee?? how long have they been dating??
i think she's one of the runner-ups for one of a contest. Miss Thailand World or something. im not sure. but i think after a contest, she became an actress.