Various Stars (Sudsapda Magazine Vol.33 No.788 December 2015)

Step

Mrs James Ma
Sudsapda voting is fake lol so Idc who is on the cover. 

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
^ Wow I did not notice Margie wasn't there either. Yeah something must be off with their voting if Margie and Bella aren't on the cover yet Nycha and Pango are. 

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ I felt odd myself when I looked at the cover.. and then I realized.. you're right.  Margie or Bella are not on here!!! 

I don't bother for sudsapda's voting anymore because even if the top voters do get chosen, they can also deny being on the cover.  Plus, the voting is suspicious.  Rigged I tell ya..

kimsaj

sarNie Juvenile
Yes, I missed Margie. LOL. who's the other girl beside Mint? 

No Mai Davika also. All are from CH3 I am I right? 

Also, the concept is not as catchy as before

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
kimsaj said:
Yes, I missed Margie. LOL. who's the other girl beside Mint? 

No Mai Davika also. All are from CH3 I am I right? 

Also, the concept is not as catchy as before
Her name is Pango and she is from Ch5. I thought she was Preem at first.

Nycha possibly replaced someone who couldn't make it to the photoshoot? I believe on the 12' cover, Pancake couldn't make it to the cover photoshoot so Toey J replaced her on the cover. The cover is photoshopped like every other year. Some take individual photoshoots and some take it as a group.

And as for Bella and Margie not being on the cover, c'mon now, i call this Bull lol btw. The cover is unappealing and very plain compared to the previous years. What happened? Lol I'm trying to pick who looks the best on the cover but sadly, no one sticks out to me

D~D

sarNie Adult
MEW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:

D~D

sarNie Adult
u know, all the ladies plays a part of Ch:3, so why don't we just let them be. They all look great.