[Variety] We Got Married

kakato02

sarNie Egg
Just semi got back into watching this because of the Sweet Potato and KhunToria couple but no-one will ever be as good as the JoongBo aka Lettuce Couple. I miss seeing them on the show :(

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
^I loved the Lettuce Couple too, they were my favorite...but I'm really liking this season...especially with all the cute young idol couples

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Just to clarify, Hyun Joong's was last season, so if you find it online, I recommend you watch his first, cuz it was hilarious, and also...because it gets deleted pretty quickly. The newer shows are unlisted, which are easier to find, if you know the right places to go. If you have trouble, I can post the new episode links here after they are subbed.

I'm excited for next week's episode!!!
All the couples will get to interact...and I can't wait to see how close they get through that horror thing...I know Khun will have to hug Victoria A LOT, cuz she gets scared really easily...I can't wait to see them, they're so adorable...plus, I can't wait to see how much skinship the YongSeo couple will do based on reflexes...cuz those two...man...

lauj_starlights

sarNie Egg
AHAHAAA. I just watched WGM last night. I love Jo Kwon and GaIn. Totally recommend the Horror episode.

Sad to hear though that the ADAM couple will end. :teary: I will miss you guys.

Last edited:

fun

Expired Sarnie
I am back on board with WGM. When the second batch of couple left one by one, I stopped. Picked up a little of Jo Kwon and Ga In and other couple. 

I am officially in love with Song Jae Rim lol I checked out WGM because of Kim So Eun after watching Liar Game. They make such a lovely pair that I hope when they leave the show they will be in a drama together. I can't get enough of him. Now it's time to go back to what dramas he's been in.

dariey

sarNie Adult
i have put my stop for this reality show after goguma and adam couple but last night my curiosity with KSE and SJR make me come back to this show.oh this guy looking good here but bad on TMTETS

dariey

sarNie Adult
people just take this so called reality show too seriously while the couple try their best to show the fakeness of the show.can't help to  :facepalm: and  :whahuh:..*cough2pmconcertcoughchineseinterviewcough*