[Variety] Running Man

fun

Expired Sarnie
why do i feel upset after watching 2ne1 in running man. its not a bad episode but i just wanted more interaction. i felt that the recent episode of 2ne1 was so short. anyway i was still a happy camper with the double dose of 2ne1. i love them so much i can practically watch anything with them in it. im such a hardcore 2ne1 lover that i sat thru this raw. im waiting for sub which will be out any minite now. it had a lot of humor. yg im still waiting for a park bom solo album!!!

Watching it with English sub makes a big difference LOL still upset that the episode felt short. They took almost 20 minutes to actually start a game, what a waste of time. Ahaha 2ne1 are sure misfortunate. Bom hates running yet she was put first. Well they actually didn't know what they were in for so it was even more hilarious. Dara is scared of big dogs and both Dara and Bom doesn't drink coffee lol Loved how Bom made Jaesuk's personal VJ drink the coffee. She's so adorable. Drink up. Drink. Drink. Want cookie? and then she shoved the cookie into the VJ's mouth. CL is not technically heavy but she is toned and big boned. She felt so sorry toward Kim Jong Kook. CL is just simply kind and gentle off stage. I really felt bad for 2ne1. They had no chance against 2pm and Mystic89 even if they had two of the strongest player, Kim Jong Kook and Gary. OMG I felt bad for Gary LMAO he was being attacked by both 2pm and Mystic89 and he survived quite long on the 1:1:1 ripping nametag game at the end. I literally was in tears when Gary forgot the video (baton) and ran so far. That was just hilarious seeing KJK and CL chase after him with the baton. 

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I just wanted to say that I looooooove Gary. Tis' all. xD
I especially love him with the beautiful, dorky, blank and clueless Song Ji Hyo, lol

Reactions: fun

fun

Expired Sarnie
Gary is definitely boyfriend/husband material. If Korean weren't so obsessed with flower boy, he would be stealing hearts way before his popularity after being in Running Man. 

The 200th episode of Running Man was hilarious. I watched it twice. OMG they should do this more often. 

x0unerthanlater

fun said:
Gary is definitely boyfriend/husband material. If Korean weren't so obsessed with flower boy, he would be stealing hearts way before his popularity after being in Running Man. 

The 200th episode of Running Man was hilarious. I watched it twice. OMG they should do this more often. 

I think he has a pretty big "female" fanbase already. All the female guests that appear always says that the RM member they want to meet the most is Gary. Plus, all the fans that come across Gary on the streets go crazy over him. I know if I saw him I would give him a big hug! xD

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
I just recently started watching this with my bf and I gotta say I love it. lol I watched the 100th special episode with Guest appearance Kim Sun Hee and I was laughing my butt off when Jae Suk and Gary were trying to stamp Kim's foot but they couldn't find the red ink so they used HaHa's lipstick instead...I was laughing so hard...lol you guys think anyone will ever use that lipstick ever again? hahaha I'm currently loving this series...but sometimes they just talk too much but I still love it. lol and of course. MONDAY COUPLE is the best. :D

x0unerthanlater

Running Man ep. 210 the 5 Anniversay episode was SO boring. Goodness gracious. -_- Why did they change their concept... whhhhhhy?

fun

Expired Sarnie
I'm just waiting for the cast of It's Okay, That's Love to be guest on the show to happen. RM usually goes thru this cycle of boringness. I will give it 5 more episode before it picks up ratings again.

The only reason they are keeping the show because it is huge and loved internationally.

x0unerthanlater

I was watching some of the old episodes and watched the one when Gong Hyo-Jin appeared on there. It was quite hilarious. She should definitely go on there again. + The fact that Kwang Soo is in IOIL should already be a given that their cast should go on to promote.

The last race tag they did was with Suzy... like really? She hardly did much. They should bring back the bells race tag.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I love it when they have games involving water lol this week episode was hilarious and fun to watch. Once in a while they would have a competitibe female as guest. I am now a fan of Krung Soo Jin. Song Ga Yeon was a nice surprise to see. She's quiet as usual and she just had to pair with Jong Kook lol scary pair.

dariey

sarNie Adult
going through few eps.missing the warm family bond here.even with continues low rating it definitely going to be sad once it end,just like FO season 1.

fun

Expired Sarnie
The last episode I enjoyed was the Fairy. That was about 3 weeks ago? Anyway the last two has been disappointing but the ratings were not bad. At least they are back in the double digit. I remember they were suffering due to the popularity of Superman is Back and Real Men. They are still in last place but then again they are back in the doubles which is surprising because I find those episode boring. 

But I am excited for tomorrow's episode. 

dariey

sarNie Adult
Have abandon many thing lately so i didn't catch up much with latest news.i think the last one i update with reality show info was when rm was about dying coz of low rating.that was loooooong ago i guess..ahah.
As always i can't keep my eyes from gary..lol

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Oh i love Running so much. I actually really like the recent episode ahahaha i would never miss running man hahaha

fun

Expired Sarnie
I watch Running Man every Monday night. I have been following this show for the past 5 years. 

Episode 241 was hilarious but I hate when they play the spy game. It just ruins the fun for me because I actually like to be in the dark when it comes to the spy game minus Jooruce Willis with his water gun lol They should do the Xman where the audience can play along too. 

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
LOL so far the only thing on running man that i dont like are when they do the cooking episodes 

Fun, I've been following this show for a long time also. possible the only show i'll only follow for so long

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
Love running man, it's one of my favorite variety shows ever made. I hope it continues for a long time. I also want to see more name-tag ripping!!!! 

fun

Expired Sarnie
I missed the ripping name tag game too. But they have grown and aced the game that it is unfair to guest. I find that excuse lame but what can we do about it. I like it when there is a lot of guests where the teams are evenly with strong and weak players.