Vampire Sex

kutefirstlove

sarNie Juvenile
Vampire Sex

Chapter 6
“I bump into Kyu last night.” said Hwan.
“Why are you telling me this?” ask Yoona.
“I thought you would want to know because he’s someone special to you.” Yoona turn away. “We got into a fight.” Yoona turn back around. “What’s with the face? You’re worried about him, or me?”
“Of course it’s not you.” answer Tae. Hwan walk over to them.
“I’m not talking to you, I’m talking to Yoona.”
“Does it seem like Yoona--” Tae got froze again.
“Hwan, you--”
“I told her to stop talking when I’m talking to you, she just doesn’t have ears.”
“Unfroze Tae right now.”
“I can’t. I don’t know how. If you want her to be unfroze you got to wait from an hour.” Yoona look at Tae.
“Hwan?” yell Yuri as she ran in. ‘Yoona?”
“Didn’t I told you to stay out there until I’m back?” said Hwan.
“Yeah, but there’s something wrong outside.” Yuri said out of breath.
“What?” Yuri pointed outside. Hwan ran out, Yoona and Yuri ran after him. As they got outside--the cloud were gray and the weather was really windy.
“What’s going on?” ask Yoona. Hwan look at Yoona.
“You should go back inside. I don’t want you getting hurt.” said Hwan.
“Hwan worries about Yoona?” thought Yuri. “Does that mean he--he likes her?” Just then Kyu and Nichkhun flew in front of them.
“Kyu.” said Yuri and Yoona at the same time. Hwan look at Yoona.
“What is this?” shout Nichkhun. “Why is it so strong?” Kyu and Nichkhun walk over to Hwan them. “Hwan what’s going on right here?” ask Nichkhun as he look at Yuri and Yoona. Kyu didn’t said anything but wonder why Yoona and Yuri are both here with Hwan. Just then the building that Tae was still in blew off.
“Tae?” yell Yoona.
“Tae?” ask Nichkhun.
“Tae is still inside.” said Yuri.
“Tae.” Nichkhun ran over to find Tae. As Nichkhun left, a big tree flew towards them. Hwan and Kyu ran in front of Yoona at the same time. Yuri scream because there was no one protecting her. (Poor Yuri) When they realize it, the wind has already stop. Hwan look around, and Yuri was no where to be found. Nichkhun ran back without Tae.
“I can’t find Tae anywhere.” he yell. “Where’s Yuri and Yoona?” Hwan and Kyu look behind them and Yoona was gone too. Just t hen Nichkhun’s phone ring.
“Why are you calling me at a time like this, don’t you know Tae just--WHAT??? She disappear too? Alright we’ll meet you there.”
“What’s wrong?” ask Kyu.
“Eun just call. He said all the girls at the coffee shop disappear just like that.”
“Only at the coffee shop?”
“He said he can’t find any girl anywhere, Sunny even disappear.”
“Something’s wrong.” thought Hwan.
“I told Eun to meet us at your place, Kyu. We should go now. Hwan you coming?”
“I have other business I have to go.” Kyu and Nichkhun left, and after they left Hwan left too.

“Ahahahahahahahahah!!!” The laughing continue. “These are some pretty girls we got here.” said Susana as she laugh.
“Susana?” call Hwan. Hwan ran over to her. “Didn’t we talk about this? I said not to hurt anyone until I get back.”
“Oh, I’m really sorry. I just couldn’t wait, but take a look. All these are pretty girls. Not too old and not too young. Which one do you like? I’ll let you chose first since you’re a special person to me.” Hwan look at all the girls, and found Yoona first.
“Yoona?” he said.
“Oh, so you know her. Let her go.” One man pull Yoona up and hit her on the back. Yoona open her eyes, and saw Hwan. She ran behind him.
“Who else?”
“Hwan you got to help Tae too.” said Yoona. They started searching for Tae. They found her behind Sunny. Since they found Sunny too, Hwan and Yoona took Sunny and Tae. They left.

“Tae?” called Yoona. “Tae, wake up.” Tae open her eyes.
“Yoona?” she said. “Where are we?”
“In Hwan’s house.”
“What? In Hwan’s house? Why? How?”
“We’re safe now Tae.” Tae look next to her and found Sunny.
“What is Sunny doing here?” Sunny smile at Tae. Tae fake a smile back. Hwan walks in.
“You three should stay here for while. It wouldn’t be safe outside.” he said. Hwan turn away.
“Wait.” Yoona said. She walk up to Hwan. “Who was she?”
“She’s my step-mother.” Hwan reply.
“Mother? What does she plan on doing with all those girls?”
“It’s none of my business.”
“But they’re all humans.”
“Not all girls that Susana took are human. Sunny isn’t human.” Yoona and Tae look at Sunny. Sunny smile and stood up.
“So you realize that?”
“I can smell the blood inside you, it’s not normal like human.”
“Tae!!!” yell Nichkhun as he ran in the door. “Where’s Tae?” he ask Yoona point over to Tae. Nichkhun ran over to her and hug her tight. “You’re not hurt, are you? What did they do to you? Any vampires hurt you?”
“Stop it.” yell Tae. “I’m okay.”
“You came here alone?” ask Sunny.
“Who said I was here alone? Eun and Kyu came too. They’re out there somewhere.” Sunny walk up and out the door.
“Sunny?” said Eun walking over to her. “Are you alright?”
“I’m fine, Eun. Thanks for the worry.”
“She wouldn’t be hurt that easy.” said Hwan walking over to them. “You can’t smell it, Eun?”
“Smell what?”
“Sunny isn’t human.” Eun look at Sunny.
“That’s right. I’m not human.”

“If you really want to take revenge for your mother, you must not fall in love with him.” said Yuri’s step-mom.
“I know, mom. But I just can’t control this feeling I’m having for him.” said Yuri.
“You have those blood inside you. Don’t let anyone trick you. Your blood is important.”
“I understand, mom.”
“But again, whose this guy that you’re having feelings for? He’s not human right?”
“It’s Kyu, mom. I realize this feeling since ever I know him.”
“Kyu? He’s Hwan’s enemy, right?” Yuri nod her head.
“That’s even better. We got a change of plan.” Yuri look at her mom. “You got to make Kyu fall in love with you.”
“Mom?”
“He’s Hwan’s enemy, right? If you make Kyu fall in love with you, he’ll be on your side. Kyu’ll believe in you more. He’ll help you take revenge on Hwan.”
“I don’t want to use Kyu.”
“It’s not using him.”
“He hates Hwan, too, so if you make him fall in love with you. Both of you two can take revenge easier.”
“Is it fair for him?”
“Right now isn’t the time to do the right thing. If you don’t make Kyu fall in love with you, then we can’t do anything to Hwan.”
“I’ll try.”
“Don’t just try, you got to do it.”

“Eh, Kyu you going home already?” ask Eun.
“Right. There’s nothing here for me anyway.” Kyu left. As Kyu was walking home, he met Yuri on the street. “Yuri?” he ask. Yuri turn around with her hands full of blood.
“Kyu?” Kyu ran over to her.
“What’s wrong?” She grab Kyu and hug him tight as she started crying. “What happen? Why are you like this?”
“My mom, she kick me out.” lied Yuri as she cry.
“Your mom? Why would she do that?”
“She said I wasn’t her child, so she didn’t want me.”
“Is it true?”
“I don’t know.”
“What about the blood?” Yuri started crying more again.
“Kyu?” cried Yuri. “I’m not human.”
“What?”
“I’m a vampire. I’m not human.”
“Let’s go to my house first then you can explain everything to me.” They left to Kyu’s house.

"Oh right, where’s Yuri?” ask Yoona.
“Yuri? That’s right, I forgot about Yuri.” said Hwan.
“How could you forget about Yuri, she’s your sister?” said Nichkhun.
“Yuri and I aren’t real brother and sister. She’s just someone that helped me before.”
“So your feelings for her is only like brother and sister?” ask Eun.
“Of course. I like someone else.”
“She a vampire?” ask Sunny.
“Part of it.” reply Hwan.
“Part of it? How?”
“Because the girl I like isn’t full vampire.”
“How can that happen?” ask Nichkhun.
“It just do.” reply Hwan.
“Aren’t you worried about Yuri?” ask Sunny.
“Yuri? She’ll be fine.”
“How do you know?”
“Yuri’s someone you don’t know. She’s way different from how she look and the way she talks to people. Does she look human?”
“She is human, isn’t she?”
“The truth is nope, she’s not human at all. She’s full vampire.”
“What?” said Nichkhun and Eun at the same time.
“Yuri’s full vampire?” ask Eun.
“That’s right. Yuri’s full vampire. But the reason she lives as a human is because she’s living with a human.”

“I don’t want to believe anything my mom told me. She told me I’m not human. She said I’m a vampire. She hates vampire.” cried Yuri. “I don’t know where to go now. I can’t go to Hwan’s place because Hwan sometimes scares me out.”
“You’re trying to ask me that if you could stay here with me?”
“Can I?” Kyu look around his house.
“You can stay.”
“Seriously?” Kyu nod his head. Yuri smile at him.
“To think about it, Yuri’s different from what I know. She’s way different from when I first know her. To tell the truth, she is kind of cute in a way.” thought Kyu.

to be continue...

(NOTE: that was a long one, right?.
well umm, i might end this story soon.
there won't be a lot of chapters.
ehehe, maybe the last chapter would be 10?.
or less.
=1)

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
Aww...Kyu is so cute. :D

Wow, I just started reading a few days ago and it's ending soon. Wow. O_*

kutefirstlove

sarNie Juvenile
Vampire Sex

Chapter 7

“Sunny?” said Eun. Sunny look at Eun. “I want to tell you this for a really long time now.”
“I like you, Eun.” said Sunny. Eun froze for a bit, and look at Sunny.
“Really?” he ask. Sunny nod her head yes.
“Do you feel the same way toward me?”
“I do, Sunny. I really do.” They hug.
“Eh, when are we going to be like that?” ask Nichkhun. Tae look at Nichkhun.
“What are you talking about?” she ask.
“Like that? You know?”
“Never, I guess.” She turn away.
“What? Why not?”
“The thing is because you’re vampire and I’m not. Plus also I hate vampires.” Tae walk away. (Aww, poor Nichkhun)
“You hate vampires? Great, what am I going to do now? When the girl I have a crush on for such a long time hates vampire?”

“Kyu?” said Yuri. Kyu look up at Yuri. “Are you sure you’re fine with me staying here?”
“Why did you ask?”
“What if Yoona--”
“Yoona and I are over.”
“Then will I have the chance?” Kyu pause. “I understand, but I’ve been keeping these feelings for myself for a really long time now.”
“Let me think about it.”
“I understand.” Yuri walk away.

“Thinking about Kyu?” ask Hwan as he walk over to Yoona.
“I was just wondering about something.” she reply.
“The past again?” Yoona look at Hwan and nod her head yes. “About the past, Yoona, I--”
“I understand. I already forgive you.”
“I don’t want you to just forgive without knowing what happen that day, and why I was there.”
“What do you mean?”
“That day was the day I met Yuri and--”
(FLASHBACK) “Are you alright?” ask Yuri as she pull Hwan up. Hwan push Yuri away.
“Leave me alone.” Hwan started walking. Yuri ran after him.
“You don’t seen so well, are you sure you’re alright?”
“Stay away from me.” said Hwan showing her his red eyes. Yuri step back.
“You’re--you’re a vampire.” said Yuri.
“Right. Since you know I’m a vampire, stay away.”
“But you’re hurt.” Hwan just ignore her and started walking again. Hwan reach Kyu’s house. He knock on the door. Kyu open the door.
“Hwan?” said Kyu in shock. “What happen?”
“Kyu, you got to help me escape from them. I can’t go back.”
“What are you talking about?”
“Those vampires. They use a lot of my blood. You’re the only friend I have that can help me now.”
“Alright, go upstairs, I’ll be back. Don’t open the door or anything. Stay in there.” Hwan walk up stairs and walk into a room. Kyu walk out. As Kyu walk out leaving the door unlock, and about 20-30 minutes later, Yoona arrive. Yoona knock on the door, no answer. She open the door, and got in.
“Kyu?” called Yoona as she walk up the stairs. “Kyu?” Suddenly she heard someone knocking on a door near her.. Yoona walk over to the door. “Kyu? Kyu, is that you?” she ask. She slowly open the door. “Aaaahhh.” scream Yoona. Hwan grab Yoona by the neck and suck her blood. Kyu arrive at the door and hear Yoona’s screaming, he ran up stairs. Yoona push Hwan away, and fell to the ground. When Kyu got up there Yoona was on the ground and Hwan have blood all over his shirt and mouth.
“What did you do?” shout Kyu. “What did you just do to Yoona?”
“I’m--I’m sorry. I couldn’t control myself.” said Hwan. Kyu punch Hwan, again and again. Yoona started screaming and crying at the same time. Kyu ran over to Yoona.
“Yoona? Yoona, it’s alright? Yoona?” said Kyu trying to clam Yoona down. Yoona push Kyu away and ran down stairs. Kyu ran after her. Hwan got up and ran after them. “Yoona, listen to me.” Kyu yell at he was still running after Yoona. “Tae? Hurry up and get here. It’s about Yoona. She’s running towards the ocean.” Yoona stop at the top of the ocean. “Yoona, don’t take another step. Walk back over here.” yell Kyu. Yoona stood still looking down into the ocean.
“I can’t. I can’t go back. I can’t face him after what have happen.” thought Yoona as she cry.
“Yoona, don’t jump.” Kyu yell again. “I’ll forgive you for what happen. I know you didn’t do it on purpose, so don’t think too much about it. Yoona.”
“I can’t.” cried Yoona. “I can’t face, you Kyu. I’m sorry. I broke our promises. I shouldn’t be living.” she cried out loud.
“Yoona?” yell Tae as she ran over to Kyu. Tae look at Kyu, and then back to Yoona. “Yoona are you stupid or what? Have you forgotten what you told me? When I was going to kill myself, you told me I shouldn’t be dying. There’s more in life that I haven’t realize. I shouldn’t let only one mistake ruin my whole life. Why are you doing this?” cried Tae. Yoona look back at Tae. “Yoona? You safe my life. You can’t just end your life like this.” Tae walk over to Yoona. She grab Yoona from the hand. Yoona started cry and hug Tae.
“Tae? I don’t know what to do anymore.”
“Don’t cry. I’ll be here.” cried Tae. Hwan walk over to Tae, Yoona, and Kyu.
“Yoona, I--”
“Go away.” shouted Kyu. “We’re no longer friends. Don’t ever show up in front of me again.” Kyu push Hwan away. Hwan look at Yoona and Kyu then walk away. “Yoona?”
“Go away.” cried Yoona. “We’re over. We’re done, Kyu. We’re done.”
“But Yoona--”
“You should just go, Kyu.” said Tae. Kyu walk away. (END OF FLASHBACK)
“I never thought about being a vampire. I didn’t chose to be one. I was force to become one. I didn’t want to hurt people especially you, Yoona.” said Hwan. Yoona turn to look at Hwan.
“Why are you telling me all this?”
“Because I like you.” Yoona froze. “I liked you ever since I saw you. I liked you even though I know you’re Kyu’s girlfriend.”
“I’m sorry, Hwan.” said Yoona. “I try. I really did try to forget about him. I really did. But no matter how hard I try, he comes back into my mind in the end.”
“I understand.”
“I’m sorry, Hwan, but I can’t love anyone else. Let’s just be friends.” Yoona walk away.

Yoona came to Kyu’s house and knock on the door, Yuri ran down and open the door.
“Yuri?” said Yoona.
“Yoona?” said Yuri.
“Is Kyu home?”
“Kyu?”
“Who’s there Yuri?” ask Kyu as he ran over to Yuri. He saw Yoona. “Yoona?”

“Oh so is that it?” said Yoona.
“That’s why Yuri is here with me. So why are you here today?”
“I just came to tell you that I’m leaving.” said Yoona.
“You’re really going to leave for the state?”
“Yeah. There’s nothing here for me anyways, but I promise I’ll be back for a visit.”
“I’m sorry.” said Kyu.
“No, Kyu. I should be the one who’s saying sorry to you. I hope you and Yuri stay happy.”
“Yuri and I are fine.”
“Anyways I’ll leave now. My flight is at 7.” Yoona left.
“Yuri?” said Kyu.
“Yeah?”
“I’m going out with some friends, you going?”
“No, I rather stay home.” Kyu left. Then the door bell ring. Yuri open the door.
“Mom?” Yuri’s mom walk in.
“How’s the relationship so far? Going good?”
“Kyu and I are fine, mom? What are you doing here? What if Kyu came back and saw you?”
“He won’t be back soon.”

“I think I drop my flight at Kyu’s house, please go back.” said Yoona. The driver made a u-turn back to
Kyu’s house.

“The time’s coming close.” said her mom.
“I know, mom. What if I tell Kyu, and he doesn’t agree, he’s going to leave me.”
“He won’t, you been here with him more than a months now. He’ll understand you if you explains it well to him.” Yoona got to the door, and was about to knock until when she heard voices talking.
“What if Kyu doesn’t agree though?”
“Then you’ll have to kill him yourself.”
“Mom? I can’t. I really can’t kill Kyu. Even though I’m just using him so I can get my revenge on Hwan. I won’t kill him.”
“I’ve got to tell Hwan this.” thought Yoona. She turn around and realize Kyu.

to be continue.....

kutefirstlove

sarNie Juvenile
Vampire Sex

Chapter 8

“Kyu?” said Yoona.
“Shhh--” said Kyu. Kyu walk over to the door.
“Yuri, this is your only chance. If you lose this chance it’s going to be hard for you.” said her mother.
“I understand. I can’t give up like this. I can’t just give-up my revenge just because I love Kyu.”
“Good. I’ll be leaving now.” Yuri’s mother left. Yuri was worried, and scared of how Kyu will react when she talks to him about it.

“Kyu, what are you going to do now?” ask Yoona.
“I don’tk now.” reply Kyu. “I really love her though. I don’t know what can I do now.”
“Should we talk to Hwan about this?”
“I don’t think so. If we do, Hwan’s going to hurt Yuri. You know how Hwan is.”
“Right, but Yuri’s planning to hurt Hwan too. If she ask you to help her take revenge on Hwan, you’re going to help her too?”
“I don’t know anymore. I don’t know who I should be helping now.” Just then Yoona’s phone ring. She pick it up, it was Hwan.
“Right now?” she ask. “I can’t, I’m about to leave right now. Alright. Bye.” Yoona hung up.
“Hwan?” ask Kyu. Yoona nod her head yes. “For what?”
“He told me he needs to talk to me, but I told him I’m leaving right now.”
“Aren’t you going to leave then?”
“I was, but I can’t now. My flight already left.”

“We can’t stay here not doing anything now.” said Yuri’s mother.
“What are you talking about?” ask Yuri.
“Kyu knows about this and he’s not planning to help you. He’s on Hwan’s side. You got to attack now.”
“Kyu?” whispered Yuri.

“Hwan, seriously you got to help me. Tae hates vampires. How am I suppose to get her if she hates vampires?” complain Nichkhun.
“I don’t know. Your only method is to make her become a vampire too, but if you do, she’ll even hate you more.” said Hwan.
“Ugh, what am I suppose to do now? Where’s Yoona? I need to talk to her about this too.”
“She left.”
“She left? Where? When? Why? How? What? And you didn’t do anything?”
“What am I suppose to do?”
“Come on I know you. You’re in love with her. Why didn’t you stop her?”
“She doesn’t want me to stop her, she wants Kyu.” said Hwan as he walk away. Just then they heard an explosion.
“What was that?” ask Nichkhun.
“I don’t know, but seems like it’s from outside.” They walk outside. There were yellow, red, green, blue, and black smoke outside.
“What is this?” ask Nichkhun.
“Does it seem like I know?” Tae ran over to Nichkhun and Hwan.
“What’s going on?” she ask.
“Hwan said he doesn’t know.” shout Nichkhun.
“Hwan?” called Yoona as she ran over to him with Kyu holding her hands.
“Yoona?” said Tae.
“I thought Hwan said you left?” ask Nichkhun.
“It’s not the time to talk about that. What’s going on? Why is there so much smoke?”
“There’s someone there.” shouted Tae. The person walked toward them.
“Yuri?” said Kyu.
“Yuri?” Yoona step in front of Kyu. “I won’t let you hurt Kyu.” Hwan look at Yoona.
“What’s going on here?” ask Nichkhun. Just then Yuri’s mom step next to Yuri.
“Yuri, now. Here’s your chance to kill him with your own hands.” said her mother. “You got to kill them all. They all know about this. Kill them all, Yuri.” Yuri look at Kyu, and Hwan.
“I can’t, mom. I can’t.” Yuri step back. Her mom push her back up, she handed her a sword, you’re the one with the blood. Use those blood to kill them all.” Yuri’s eyes turn red. She raise her arms up as she hold the sword.
“What’s wrong with Yuri?” ask Hwan.
“She’s going to kill all of us.” reply Yoona. “She wants to take revenge on what your parents have done to her mom.”
“Take revenge?” Hwan turn to look at Yuri. “Yuri’s not that type of person. She’s being control.”
“Control?” ask Kyu.
“Right, Yuri’s being control by her mom.”
“Kill them, Yuri.” shout her mom. Yuri strike down, Hwan push Yoona away, Nichkhun pull Tae and him out, Hwan and Kyu ran out too. They got safe there. “Yuri, you can’t let them go. Kill them all. Remember what they did to you mom? You can’t forgive them.” Yuri walk slowly over to Kyu. Kyu was on the ground. She raise her arms up again.
“Yuri?” said Kyu. “If you really want to kill me, I’m glad to die.” Yuri stop.
“Kill him, Yuri.” yell her mom. Yuri close her eyes. “Kill him, Yuri.” Kyu take the chance to push Yuri away. Her sword fall to the ground. Kyu pick it up and face it toward Yuri. Yuri look at Kyu.
“How could you, Yuri?” yell her mom. “You made me lost hope in you.” Yuri’s mom’s eyes turn red. She grew taller and bigger into the sky. “You disappointed me, Yuri.” Yuri turn around.
“Mom?” she cried.
“I’m not going to forgive you for this. You’re going to paid for it.” yell Yuri’s mom. Yuri stood up next to Kyu. Hwan ran over to them. “You really love him, right? Ahahahaha-- I curse you. You’ll never get Kyu not this lifetime or next lifetime or any lifetime you’re born in.”
“No.” cried Yuri. “You can’t do that to me, Mom.” Yuri’s mom swing her hang at them, Yuri, Hwan, and Kyu fall to the ground. Yuri split out blood, so did Kyu and Hwan. Kyu crawl over to Yuri.
“Kyu?“ said Yuri. “You got to kill my mom.“ said Yuri.
“Yuri?“ said Kyu.
“There’s only one way to kill my mom, use that sword.“ Yuri spit some blood on the sword. “Use it to kill my mom. Hurry before it’s too late.“
“I’ll be back, Yuri. I promise I’ll be back for you. Wait for me no matter what.“ Kyu got up and started running toward Yuri’s mom. Yuri’s mom raise her hand up and threw a big, black ball at Yuri and Hwan who were still lying on the ground. The big, black ball caught Hwan and Yuri.
“Aaahhhhh--” screamed Yuri. Yoona ran over.
“Hwan?” she yelled. “Hwan.” Kyu jump up and split Yuri’s mom in half. “Hwan.” cried Yoona. Kyu drop the sword and ran back to Yuri and Hwan.
“Yuri?” called Kyu.
“Kyu.” cried Yuri. “Aaaahhhhh--”
“Hwan? Can you heard me? Hwan?”
“I love you, Yoona.” said Hwan, and that was his last words.
“Yuri. Yuri. YURI!!!!” cried Kyu. The big, black ball slowly disappear.
“Where did they go? Where did they go?” cried Yoona.
“He made a promise to me.” Yuri said. “I’ll wait for him.”

End of Vampire Sex

(NOTE: ehehehe, thanks for reading my fanfaic this far.
it's just the end of Vampire Sex.
not the end of the storyline.
Continue reading--
will Yuri get Kyu back?
will Kyu remember Yuri?
will they get to be together?
the next fanfic continuing Vampire Sex
is called, "Elevator Speed"
=1)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
this was quite an interesting fic.. i havent completed reading a fic for so long.. lol..

eek.. i wonder wats gonna happen in the next fic.. dum dum dum...

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
This was one interesting ff. Tho the only character I can only catch up with and not get confused with was nickhun. Lol. Oh I can't wait to read the sequel to this which I'm going to start on it just bout now. Lol

so hwan did died right? You know at first I thought that kyu died too. Lol

kutefirstlove

sarNie Juvenile
This was one interesting ff. Tho the only character I can only catch up with and not get confused with was nickhun. Lol. Oh I can't wait to read the sequel to this which I'm going to start on it just bout now. Lol

so hwan did died right? You know at first I thought that kyu died too. Lol
nope, both yuri and hwan didn't die.
they're just being punish somewhere else.
=1

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
wow, it finished. Gonna go read the squeal now.

Vampires...and more vampires...woohoo. lol, I thought they died 2.