Valentines

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm prettie sure "Valentines" is the name of this movie...anyways this is a romantic comedy starring Chakrit and VJ Jah due to release no other than Valentines' Day of course..as for the storyline..please excuse me because I don't understand thai...but anyways I tink it's kinda like Freaky Friday where they somehow crashed and had some kind of exchange of attitude..sex?? i dunno...hehehe..some please do clarify...

Trailers

Version 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnrfLE1Smjs

Version 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coN2DUZ2h6o

Version Chakrit Only: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XG38HHQvXE

.diane.

Media Fanatic
haha yeah i saw only the first trailer for it. thank you for version 2. that part at the end startled me but i was laughing my butt when p'jah was saying i don't want a license plate in my head lol. 555+ thanks again. yeah it'll be cute. i'll be grabbing it when it gets released on vcd.

dhan9

sarNie Adult
i watched this movie already in the cinema in thailand on Valentine's day, but i think the title for this movie is Kris-ka-ja something like that (Kris is Chakrit's name while Ja is Ja Vj) but the story happens on Valentine day lol. It was a very very good movie and i wanted to see it again too,a romantic-comedy type plus you'll get to see chakrit sings and dances too lol.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
:huh: dhan9!!! you saw this already! You should have taken a video camera in and tape the whole movie for us! :loool: I cant wait for someone to upload this..or until I can get it off ethaicd.com Shahkrit sounds so sexy singing in here! aaahhhhhh :drool:

dhan9

sarNie Adult
:huh: dhan9!!! you saw this already! You should have taken a video camera in and tape the whole movie for us! :loool: I cant wait for someone to upload this..or until I can get it off ethaicd.com Shahkrit sounds so sexy singing in here! aaahhhhhh :drool:
yeah i did take my camera go to the cinema but no, the law in thailand is different here i think because when i go to the gate, there's an inspector there who have to check everyone upon enter to the theatre. before he scanned my back he ask if i have any sort of camera and i said yes, so he told me to leave the camera with him. So no one can take any camera into the cinema. they are very smart people lol. otherwise i would love to share with you guys too plus i wanted to have a copy of my own too!

oh but i had his interview for this movie with all the casts too. i watched it in Thailand too, the day just after the realease of his new movie. i couldn't understand thai, but i loved chakrit even deeper because his real attitude is just so natural and different from other people. he was the only one who won about 70,000 bath in total and got a bunch of flower too from the game show there. i recorded in my own camera and the files are too big so i don't know how to share with you guys. sorry about that, i'm so bad at computer lol.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Can't wait to watch this movie. I know a lot of people don't really like Jah, but I actually like her for some reason. I like her movie with Tik, Ananda, and I liked her in Ken and Janie MV also. She's actually not a bad actress.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
VJ Jah is a good actress..It's just something about her that makes me annoyed...lol...on top of that she gets to act with all my leading men...dang I dont mean to hate on her...lol..but she's making me do it. :loool:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
ehehe..thanx for sharing haven't seen the 2nd show...LOL look @ P'Krit he's a pro..he finished b4 all the other guys...ehehehe
LOL..goodness i saw tis awhile back...love tat red blanket on top of him w/ out NOTHING ON!! LOL...he was just cracking up so bad..how cute

ice_creamgirl jah you're sexxie MV has NOTING on this sneak peak...**drools** LOL

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
oh my damn that was hot/funny at the same time... :drool: :loool: I think I feel a new mv coming over me :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: LOL I sweear I saw a but crack! hahahahhaaha

dhan9

sarNie Adult
Since I/we gotta wait for this movie to be released..I've just been watching the shows they've all been on. These 2 shows, I've been watching over and over(it's good)..LOVE HIM!!! ahhhhhhh!!

Wan Wan - Chakrit is 1 sexy woMEN!! lolz...ahhhhhh...so so SEXY!!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=CZwaeeSDCGk

and here Mos, Kob, Tang show he keeps on cracking up..lol..so cute!!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=ECVHcCysyVY
thanks for those links, hehehe chakrit kept crack up in that show lol, i can't help it but crack up with him too hehehe

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
oh my damn that was hot/funny at the same time... :drool: :loool: I think I feel a new mv coming over me :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: LOL I sweear I saw a but crack! hahahahhaaha
i thought u might have that feeling coming on after watching this..LOL...Lair! i went back 2 watch it..there's not butt crack...okayy...now why did I do that?? EEKKK! :lol:

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
LMAO I wasnt sure...sorry didnt mean to lead you on kash lol about the butt crack thing..I'm making the mv right now and it's totally hillarious..b/c theres that red silk scene and he's cracking up so bad @ the bottom..and then whamm it's all sexual..lol..and then back to him cracking up. hahahaha so its like this :loool: :drool: :loool: :yahoo: