Valentines Day

nikki1786

LizQuen
there's a Lova Palooza event on Saturday... they always hold this event every Feb14 to all the couples and to all the singles who's looking for Love. its a nationwide event in the Philippines. its an event of record break of a kiss, sponsored by CLOSE-UP toothpaste... :p

my cousins attended and even my bro went to the event of Close-Up: Lova Palooza 2007... not only to be part of the record-breaking kiss with their boyfriends/girlfriends. its live via satellite all over the philippines, so you can really see the people from other cities who attend the event.

i dunno if i will attend... LOL since i dont have a bf to call and i also dont wanna be kiss by a stranger... LOL anyways, here are the ads of lovapalooza event for feb event. i cant find the first lovapalooza 2004, 2005 and 2006...

2007's lovapalooza ad- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcHSfTAuayg (E-Heads music)

2008's lovapalooza ad- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9sbGzxRKkM (Hale music)

2009's lovapalooza ad- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJqCKYaZuQE (Spongecola's music "Closer You and I")

---------------------------------------------------

i might just watch my friends kissing their respective boyfriends... hahaha because after the event, one of my guy friends came back from Dubai just to be with his gf who's also my friend. but he promise that after the event will have a drinking sessions at the seaside. he call the shots, so its his treat... for all of us as friends... ^_^

little

sarNie Adult
I'm going to take my boyfriend out to eat and I will give him a box of See's candies chocolates. He's given me so much stuffs and I want to show my love for him.

ijohn

sarNie Adult
i know i'm talking to the air but on this Valentines day "i still need you in my heart" so i say for certain you are my first wish when i wake and the last color that will fade in my day as i accept you inside my heart even in your absence from my life!!!

...i know i'm human and i'm not perfect because i have to accept i have went from being someone to zero in your life...

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
i know i'm talking to the air but on this Valentines day "i still need you in my heart" so i say for certain you are my first wish when i wake and the last color that will fade in my day as i accept you inside my heart even in your absence from my life!!!

...i know i'm human and i'm not perfect because i have to accept i have went from being someone to zero in your life...
oh, so suddenly it's all only about you and the air now?? we sarnies aren't good enough to be spoken too?? you're evil!! lmao jjjjk, johnny, i'd pick air over anything else too. ahahaha

the best thing on v-day and if you want a lot of gifts is to have friends who date a lot & have tons of exes who are still in love with them. they gave me all their gifts. :lol:

i sold them all on campus (took out the cards) & got my mom a blackberry curve this AM. she my #1 girl. oh and i saved her the best balloons & flowers. :p

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
the best thing on v-day and if you want a lot of gifts is to have friends who date a lot & have tons of exes who are still in love with them. they gave me all their gifts. :lol:

i sold them all on campus (took out the cards) & got my mom a blackberry curve this AM. she my #1 girl. oh and i saved her the best balloons & flowers. :p
damn, that is so...

....BRILLIANT!! HAHAHA