ur cars

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
show off ur cars ok i dont have a car coz im 15 but i will show ma brothers and mums lol

ma brother has a white BMW m3 like this one but this is not his car lol its of tha net lol and his friend

ma mum has silver s class Mercedes-Benz

pii-nky

sarNie Juvenile
shiiiiiiat, i got a HUMMER!

haha, no. just kidding, dude, i'm not even in drivers ed yet && i'm SHOULD be, haha.

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
woww people drives such expensive cars.

i only drive civic cus im poor. hahaa jk. my parents thought it was appropriate for my driving experience and age back then.

now, i drive my parents benz most of the time.

sandyc

sarNie Juvenile
I drive an ugly car... toyota matrix...my uncles choice...
hopefully by next year i get my TSX!!

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
I drive an accord which is an alright car considering how wreakless i am on the road... it's a "good" begginer's car... you won't feel bad when you get into your first accident :D As a matter of fact i just hitted one of those things they put up on the road when doing work on the road. :lmao: Do I feel bad??? Not at all.....

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
kool well i guess a car is a car just i want an m3! dunno what colour maybe not white ma brother has it

Fenix

Nang Fah
I drive a scion tc. My car looks like this with the windows tinted. These pictures I got from the internet.

L

lalalek

Wah Fenix....that is a nice car..i want i want!!! anyways i want to sell my car now......it's too much for me...i'm not going to say what it is but oh well!! i just want to fixed my old car up, put and new engine, and just roll with that...i like cheap things...... :lmao: :loool: ..i do cheap style..haaah but just to let you know..i'm not a cheap person! :lmao: :loool: