Upredictable Love :: Aum/Aff

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
Need to read all over again for this story to catch up with it..

Looks like Soriya getting soft hearted towards harit... wonder what will harit do to make her forgive him but can't believe he used that method to make her succumb to him..

sulad

sarNie Adult
- Thank you for the wonderful comments; Yes, it's still being written sorry if any of you were mistaken. Sorry for the long delay, have been pretty busy with school and work. Well here's a new update and I hope you guys will enjoy it ^_^

Chapter 18

“Have you gotten a reach of any contacts?” he asked his secretary. “No, I have not her secretary still reports that she have not come in her office. Do you still want me to keep on contacting?” his secretary reported back. “It’s okay; just have the paper I told you to put on hold ready in 5 minutes for me” “Yes, sir” she respond back and continue back to her work.

Before pulling into the drive way he double checked the house number and continue into the drive way. Just as he pulled up into the entrance he was greeted by a maid by the stair steeps.

“How can I help you sir?” the maid asked. “Yes, I’m here to visit Miss Soriya” he answered. “Right this way then sir” the maid said as she lead him to the guest room. “Miss have just step out not to long ago and will be back soon, so do make yourself at home as you wait and I’ll go get you some refreshment” said the maid. He smile and nodded as he seat himself on the beautiful modern couch.

Not long after being left alone a picture suddenly caught his attention, he remember he saw that person before in that picture with curious he made his way to the picture and examine it closely. It finally hit him; it was the little girl that he bumped to when he met Soriya again at the first meeting, he curiously wonder why this little girl picture is doing in her house. “Sir, here’s the refreshment” said the maid, startling Harit. “Thank you” said Harit with smile as he quickly sat the picture down.

Again, after being left alone he curiously wonder who that little girl is to Soriya. He wonder if it’s probably her friend daughter or heartily aching wonder if it’s a child from another relationship after they separated.

In such a deep thought, he didn’t notice that someone else was in the same room as him until he heard a little giggle escaping from under the coffee table making him startles. It was the same little girl that bumped into him and from the picture that is hiding under the coffee table.
“Oh! Hi Uncle. Are you here to visit to my mommy?” cutely said the little girl once she noticed him staring at her. “Hi” said Harit with a smile. “Are you here to visit to my mommy?” cutely repeated the little girl. “Yes” quickly answered Harit. “Mommy is not home right now, so be a little patient okay or I can company you” said the little girl as she excitedly got up and sat by Harit. “Yes, I’ll be patient and that would be great if you can company me” said Harit with a big smile.

“What’s your name Uncle?” asked the little girl. “My name is Harit, what’s your name?” “My name is Arisoya, just almost like my mommy name” proudly answered Arisoya. “Wow! What a beautiful name, just beautiful as you are.” “Thank you, Auntie Nida told me that mommy gave me that name because it’s just like my mommy and daddy names”. “What’s your name again, Uncle?” sweetly asked Arisoya. “My name is Harit”.
“I remember that name, I remember my mommy and Auntie Nida say that name before and I remember it sounds kind of like my daddy name” said Arisoya as she try to think hard to remember where she heard or saw that name before.

He nodded with a smile. He looked around and turned back his attention to Arisoya. “Is your daddy also not home?” nervously asked Harit as he was also afraid to hear the fact

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
Great update.. Now harit start to wondering it... must let him wonder for awhile for all the suffering he have done towards soriya.. =p

haha.. anyway, can't wait for another updates.. =D

sulad

sarNie Adult
--- Thank you for the comments ladies; Enjoy the new update! ^_^

Chapter 19

Arisoya shook her head no. “Mommy says that daddy went far far away and one day he’ll come back to me” said Arisoya with a frown. “Don’t worry; your daddy will come back to you one day because you’re a beautiful little girl” he said with a smile as he pat her head. He extremely felt bad for Arisoya for not having a father figure and yearning for someday her father will return back to her. Soriya must have gone through a lot of hardship for being a single-mother and trying to give a happy life to her daughter without a father figure there, Harit thought to himself. “It’s okay I’m a big girl now, I have my mommy and Auntie Nida next to me too” said Arisoya with a big smile.

“Baby, baby!” called Arisoya nanny. “Yes, Manee” her small little voice loudly called back. Arisoya nanny Manee was just about to enter the room when she found a guest next Arisoya and quickly apologize for her unpleasant action. “Manee, this is Uncle Harit; he’s here to visit mommy”. Manee wai to Harit and said “Baby, let’s go back and play outside and leave Uncle Harit to what he’s need to do”. “Okay, but Manee I also want Uncle Harit to play with me outside too”. “Well have you asked Uncle Harit yet?” “Can you play with me, Uncle Harit?” sweetly asked Arisoya. “Sure, what would you like to play?” “Play ball, play ball” happily said Arisoya with excitement. He nodded and took her little hand as she leaded them to the beautiful backyard.

Not long, he was having a great time with Arisoya playing ball and doing other activities that Arisoya wanted to do. Watching her from the side he observed Arisoya and she reminded him a lot of Soriya, but somehow Asoriya also reminded him….a lot of himself when he was younger. She has almost all of Soriya features, but her attitudes and personality…reminded him a lot of himself and partial of Soriya. He don’t understand what’s the meaning his feeling right now, but somehow he feels such a great connection and bound to Asoriya…a daughter of Soriya that is from another…man.

“Madam, you’re home. Arisoya is outside in the back playing”. “Nee, who’s car is that” curiously asked Soriya as she handed the grocery bags to Nee. “A man name Harit, he say that he’s here to meet you about some paperwork”. Soriya eyes widen, “Where is he right now?” “He’s outside in the back playing with Arisoya”. Soriya almost choked on her saliva hearing where he is at the moment in her own home, “Nee, bring these to the kitchen and help Manee watch Arisoya at the back, I’ll be right out once I’m done with a phone call”. Nee nodded and quickly did what Soriya told her to do.

“Nida, I don’t know what I’m going to do right now or I’ll react something stupid soon. Help me”. “What’s the problem Soriya, what’s going on?” asked Chanida with concerns. “He’s here in my own home right now with my daughter and I don’t know what I’m going to do. I don’t want Arisoya to know or notice anything unusual” eagerly said Soriya. “I expected something like this will happen soon, well as right now you just need calm down and listen to every word I say okay. You go out there and talk to him as there’s nothing involve with him and Arisoya, act calm as possible throughout the time and then have Manee take Arisoya take upstairs and deal with his business after Arisoya is out of the sight okay” calmly said Chanida. Soriya nodded, “Thank you so much Chanida, I’ll call you if there’s anything or something happen”.

Once Soriya ended her call with Chanida she calmly walked to the back and found both of them playing happily together. Seeing her daughter happy face pains her more as she walk toward them and images of them as a happy father and daughter together just makes her want to tear up. Tightening her fist for support she eased up and bravely walked to them.

Napat01

sarNie Juvenile
MORE MORE! I want MORE to read! Don't leave me hanging, it'll be so painful for Soriya to break up that image.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
so addicting. their one night of willingness---i hope Harit puts two and two together, and realize that Arisoya is his daughter.

sulad

sarNie Adult
Wah, been MIA for how many months now; Lol. Well I'm finally back with some updated and hope that you guys will enjoy it as I'm enjoy writing this crappy story.

Chapter 20

“Mommy, you’re home” happily scream Arisoya as she ran into Soriya embrace. “Yes, mommy is home. Who do we have here?”. “Uncle Harit, he’s so much fun mommy. I like playing with uncle Harit, can he come and play with me again mommy” happily asked Arisoya. “I don’t think that’s a good idea, honey. Harit might be busy with other things that he need to do” said Soriya as she eyed him.

“Of course, I would love to come and play with you again at least your mommy eased up and give the permission” said Harit with a smirk. “Please mommy, can he?” sweetly asked her daughter. “We’ll see honey. Honey, why don’t you go inside and eat the snacks that I bought you. I’m going to have a talk with Harit first okay”. She nodded and was going to run inside, but she ran to Harit and gave him a hug before leaving.

“You have a sweet daughter” Harit complimented once he came to her side, she almost didn't catch her breath hearing upon his compliment. “Why are you here?” she asked calmly. “You can’t even greet your guest nicely? He teased her. She turned and glared at him, “I don’t greet guests who are uninvited and trespassing my property”. “So harsh, I’m actually here to give you the paperwork that you need to sign before I can have my team get started at the venue this upcoming date”. “You could have had it sent to my office instead when it’s a business matter, I don’t see why you would need to come to my house and have me signed the paper?”

“That could have worked out, but I also wanted to know why you have been ignoring me these past few weeks after that night”. She glared at him even more, “I don’t know what you’re talking about”.

He step forward closing up their distances, “Don’t deny, I know you know well enough of what I’m talking about” said Harit as he grabbed her waist and pulled her against his chest. “Why did you leave that morning stranding me naked on the bed huh?” he asked, making her blush. “I…I had to run some emergency errands” she quickly answered as she tried to push him away. “I don’t believe such thing. Every since you left me stranded that morning I have gone crazy of your ignorance, so you better make it up for me” Harit teased while he lean down for a kiss, but before he can do so Soriya quickly pushed him away and walked back inside.

“So! So!” he called after her chuckling.

“Okay, where’s the paper? I don’t have time to waste and deal with your nonsense anymore” said Soriya with a serious tone once he followed her into the guestroom. Knowing that it won’t get nowhere with her now serious tone he handed her the folder and his favorite pen to her. She looked up and ignored the grin on his face knowing what he had up his sleeves. “Thank you” said Harit once she handed him the folder and pen back to him.

“I guess I’ll lead my way out now and again, thank you” as he quickly pulled her forward and kissed her right on the lip. “Thanks” he winked at her and lead his way out of her house, leaving her speechless.

That night he lay in bed wide awake as the flashback he share with Soriya daughter earlier kept running in his mind, something just didn’t sound right to him and he’s determined to deepen into it. While he in lay bed puzzling up the flashbacks a hint finally hit him, it was Soriya reactions that didn’t seem right when he and Arisoya were together; she was rather protective of Arisoya the whole time. Images and thoughts that he all had earlier came to him; Arisoya looked much like Soriya and…him.

“Auntie Nida told me that mommy gave me that name because it’s just like my mommy and daddy names”. His eyes widen as it hit him hard, with no hesitation he got out of bed and immediately made a call in 2 the in morning.

sulad

sarNie Adult
- Another update, I hope you ladies and the silent reader is enjoying this lame story so far. Do let me know if you guys feel like I'm rushing, because I somehow feel like I am since I'm planning to wrap up this story by August. Thank you and do enjoy! :)

Chapter 21

“These are the information that you requested for”, “Not even a piece of information is missing?” he verified. “I am determined that there won’t be any missing information, sir”. “Thank you, you can leave now”, the man nodded and lead his way out of the office.

Once he was clear of any interruption he quickly took out the vanilla folder out of the envelope and hope to seek for the truth. His heart started to beat faster and faster as he slowly skims down the information paper and there it is right there in his eyes; his name written under father of the baby as Soriya name is written next to him. He grew guilty and angry for not being a part of the best first 4 years of his daughter life to watch her grow and yet, he feels even angrier for Soriya not telling him about Arisoya and that he’s her father. If he knew that she was carrying his child he would of had never let their marriage fall apart in the first place and supported both of them. He then suddenly doesn’t feel at ease and is determined to get the truth out of Soriya, without any hesitation he cleared out his schedule and made his way to where Soriya is as a madman.

“Soriya, Mr. Natawa is here to see you” called Teda. Hearing upon his name suddenly made her feel unease, “Soriya” Teda called again. “Have him come in” she answered, straightening up herself before he enters her office.

“What business matters are you here to see me for?” she asked once he enter her office. “A really important business matter” he answered. “And what is the matter?” she asked back. “Explain to me what this is?” he said as he handed over the vanilla folder to her. She eyed at him warily before taking the folder from his hand. With just one look at the information in the folder she knew exactly where he was trying to go with the conversation, “Take this back where it belongs and we’ll discuss an actual business matter here” she said sternly as she handed him back the folder and turn her attention back to her computer. He just knew her to well and was already expecting this from her.

Growing frustrated with her stubbornness he wasted no time and did what he got to do. In within a flash in her eyes she was carried over his shoulder, onto the evaluator and pushed into his cars with her pounding on him for release.

Before she can even speak a word he was already on the move with his driving onto the road. “Don’t give me that deadly glare, you gave me no choice but to take you somewhere so we can actually have a real talk” said Harit as he continues on with his driving.

“Take me back right now! Sooner or later my staff team will call the cop on you” she angrily shouted. “Argh! I say that take me back right now you idiot!” she angrily shouted again and still he ignore her again. “I say take me back, take me back, take me back to my office” as she even shout louder while pounding on him with all her might.

“Will you stop it and just calm down we already reach our destination anyways” he shouted back at her, grabbing onto both of her arms to stop her from hitting him. “Plus don’t even think about running away from here, because you know well how this place works” he said once he open the door for her. She rolled her eyes and turn to the other side ignoring him.

“Stay put and I’ll be back” said Harit after he dropped her onto the bed and left her alone in the room. She looked around her surrounding and noticed that nothing had changed a bit. She sighed and quietly sat on the bed and waited for him to return back so she can deal with him again.

-----
P.S
- Sorry if it seems like a short chapter each time I update, but really each chapter takes up one page in the document and you ladies know how it is when writing a 5-10 page essay is likealot. So sorry if it does seems short because that's just how it's put in here. ;)

maichi

sarNie Hatchling
OMG!!! i wannnaaaaaa know what happen next plz!!!
Ahhhhhhh he finally got it through his thick head of his!! heheheheheheheehe!!! :rolleyes:
I Hope that u UPDATE again!! :)