Updates on Various Couples: Anne, Ken, Chakrit, Chompoo, etc.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I’m pretty sure those insecure fans were in the minority lol they were prob those teens that live outside of BKK getting all jealous and $hit cuz Diana is so hot and slim posing at Mark’s house LOL :risas3: actually if there’s a newbie I would want to see improve and get popular, it would be Diana! She’s a real sweetheart! And she’s on my list to work with Mark next! I love them whenever they pose together lol so compatible and youthful!! Plus LOVE Diana’s slim and model figure 5555 :D
This is what I hate about some fans so immature can't do this or that with another person. And some fans are so really extra when their fav likes, admires or even friends with another celeb they don't like. Like hello they are just friends or coworkers. You don't own or control the life's of these celeb. They can look after themselves and their personal life. Be friends with whomever they please.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
This is what I hate about some fans so immature can't do this or that with another person. And some fans are so really extra when their fav likes, admires or even friends with another celeb they don't like. Like hello they are just friends or coworkers. You don't own or control the life's of these celeb. They can look after themselves and their personal life. Be friends with whomever they please.
Oh yea some hardcore crazy fans are hating, like doing the actual hate instead of their idol lol so extra!!!!! 5555555555555555

Talking about friendships, oh man the other I ran into a MintC interview she clarified everything is normal and happy that GL reunited once more! She even mentioned “p’Mark” name in her interview! I was estatic bc I think she has for a very long wanted to reunite with GL and wanted to greet everyone like normal!!!!! I’m just happy these OGs could happily address each other’s names again hahahaha it’s a small progress but better than before lol :p

One day, I know Mark and Mint will reunite. Teehehehh one day, years from now lol maybe even after they’re both already married with somebody else too lol awww! It was such a journey to grow old with these OGs lol :p life, memory, heartbreaks lol :p

alissaax

Oh yea some hardcore crazy fans are hating, like doing the actual hate instead of their idol lol so extra!!!!! 5555555555555555

Talking about friendships, oh man the other I ran into a MintC interview she clarified everything is normal and happy that GL reunited once more! She even mentioned “p’Mark” name in her interview! I was estatic bc I think she has for a very long wanted to reunite with GL and wanted to greet everyone like normal!!!!! I’m just happy these OGs could happily address each other’s names again hahahaha it’s a small progress but better than before lol :p

One day, I know Mark and Mint will reunite. Teehehehh one day, years from now lol maybe even after they’re both already married with somebody else too lol awww! It was such a journey to grow old with these OGs lol :p life, memory, heartbreaks lol :p
I saw part of her interview and saw the photos of the group on ig. I wouldnt mind seeing Mint and Mark pairing once again but there's going to have haters.
Lol hahaha the really obssesive ones are really really extra. I just laugh at how protective some fans get at times. And when they start a fight with someone they disagree with and tell them to just f off cause they won't agree on the same things or believe things. :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:
Honestly some think they know shit all but they really don't. Some fans get lost into a fantasy and forget about reality. Because sometimes things may not be like they seem.

xodxo

I saw part of her interview and saw the photos of the group on ig. I wouldnt mind seeing Mint and Mark pairing once again but there's going to have haters.
I would hate to see haters maybe it’s bc those stupid haters lol that Mark and Mint are having NO CHANCE to work together lol stupid haters get a life!!!! I still hate Mark’s manager the most, pear or whatever her name is.. she a MONSTER lol I think she’s a Witch... I just get that witch vibe from her. I support Mark 100% with everything that sometimes I almost want him to FIRE her a$$ and get a new manager lol hahahahaha such a hardcore fan I am LOL :p

Lol hahaha the really obssesive ones are really really extra. I just laugh at how protective some fans get at times. And when they start a fight with someone they disagree with and tell them to just f off cause they won't agree on the same things or believe things. :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:
Honestly some think they know shit all but they really don't. Some fans get lost into a fantasy and forget about reality. Because sometimes things may not be like they seem.
55555555555555 oh man, sometimes I just look at the EXTRA and extreme EXTRA stuff and I’m kind feel sorry lol cuz it’s like you’re lost for words to help 555 it’s cool I find it funny cuz I can actually know Thai so when I use my Thai knowledge and the actors’ body language and if they don’t align then whatever excuse the hardcore fans say doesn’t really bother or matter much lol I just don’t see the extreme defensiveness and calling every other person who’s seeing a different perspective a “hater” lol

But I think ultimately I have much more sympathy for the insecure fans lol it’s insecurity that’s getting into their heads. If face the truth lol things are more more plain and simple lol :p

alissaax

I would hate to see haters maybe it’s bc those stupid haters lol that Mark and Mint are having NO CHANCE to work together lol stupid haters get a life!!!! I still hate Mark’s manager the most, pear or whatever her name is.. she a MONSTER lol I think she’s a Witch... I just get that witch vibe from her. I support Mark 100% with everything that sometimes I almost want him to FIRE her a$$ and get a new manager lol hahahahaha such a hardcore fan I am LOL :p

55555555555555 oh man, sometimes I just look at the EXTRA and extreme EXTRA stuff and I’m kind feel sorry lol cuz it’s like you’re lost for words to help 555 it’s cool I find it funny cuz I can actually know Thai so when I use my Thai knowledge and the actors’ body language and if they don’t align then whatever excuse the hardcore fans say doesn’t really bother or matter much lol I just don’t see the extreme defensiveness and calling every other person who’s seeing a different perspective a “hater” lol

But I think ultimately I have much more sympathy for the insecure fans lol it’s insecurity that’s getting into their heads. If face the truth lol things are more more plain and simple lol :p
Yeah definitely those people that don' want to see them working together. Lol idk what your issue is with his manager, I don't take notice of these managers often. But the ones I do I feel like they want to be more famous then their star. So I just ignore them:risas3::risas3::facepalm:

So freaking true, everyone else becomes a hater unless a person says only good things they want to hear.:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
Insecure or obessed, these people should be more open minded about other people and their opinions rather then attack left and right about everything. Like I don't like her, I don't think she's pretty. I don't like him, I don't think he's handsome. I like a more than b. A is more pretty and is a better actress... b cant act.
And not be so shallow about things they don't like what others says. Because I'm sure they say the same things about actors and actresses they don't like and insult other fans too just cause they ship or fantasy about a pairing.

xodxo

Yeah definitely those people that don' want to see them working together. Lol idk what your issue is with his manager, I don't take notice of these managers often. But the ones I do I feel like they want to be more famous then their star. So I just ignore them:risas3::risas3::facepalm:

So freaking true, everyone else becomes a hater unless a person says only good things they want to hear.:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
Insecure or obessed, these people should be more open minded about other people and their opinions rather then attack left and right about everything. Like I don't like her, I don't think she's pretty. I don't like him, I don't think he's handsome. I like a more than b. A is more pretty and is a better actress... b cant act.
And not be so shallow about things they don't like what others says. Because I'm sure they say the same things about actors and actresses they don't like and insult other fans too just cause they ship or fantasy about a pairing.
I don’t like Mark’s manager she’s just an evil witch lol bad vibes from her with jealousy don’t know how to explain it lol

But yea—celebs have both good and bad attributes..no need to get nasty at all lol everyone’s got flaws so don’t point out a person’s flaw while ignoring another’s.

Idk—I find too many fans contradicting so I don’t take anything too seriously anymore cuz we all can make our own judgment based on what we see and know. If people want to worship whoever, just do it 55 thai et is for entertainment that’s how I see it and with their corrupted or bias choices, it’s whatever too lol

555 don’t know if I’m making any sense lol

alissaax

I don’t like Mark’s manager she’s just an evil witch lol bad vibes from her with jealousy don’t know how to explain it lol

But yea—celebs have both good and bad attributes..no need to get nasty at all lol everyone’s got flaws so don’t point out a person’s flaw while ignoring another’s.

Idk—I find too many fans contradicting so I don’t take anything too seriously anymore cuz we all can make our own judgment based on what we see and know. If people want to worship whoever, just do it 55 thai et is for entertainment that’s how I see it and with their corrupted or bias choices, it’s whatever too lol

555 don’t know if I’m making any sense lol
Lol shes probably in love with him or wants to be famous herself. I get a lot of fake vibes from certain actresses that is why I dont take what some celeb say seriously they say one thing but their actions is completely opposite. Most of them have proved that they're just horrible.
I have certain celeb I like but dislike somethings about them. None of them are perfect and they are normal humans. But some fans are so extra when they say this person is perfect, natural beauty... they're really good with the way they act with their character etc.
The more I watch certain people, I think they could improve their acting emotions and facial expressions. Some of the ones I like can become so dull with their character some times.
I sometimes read certain things and have a laugh then move on or ignore and just move on. No point in arguing wth some people that are going to be narrow minded about their favs.

I feel like I'm not making any sense and just talking random nonsense now:risas3::risas3::risas3:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Koojin fans are so extra and extra rude, extra horrible, extra everything you name it. They make it so extreme that the koojin can't even separate themselves to go do other stuff with other people. If the koojin turns into real couples it's like they signed a contract to Hell because forget about breaking up, it can't happen. Even a mere rumors make fans go nuts as if someone was skinning them alive. They'll attack everyone in close proximity. Like seriously wake up and give them spaces. They are public figures not personal property of fans. There used to fans like that here, haven't seen them in a while or maybe I just stop venturing into those threads with them in it. Poor Diana, man I might have to become fans of her now lol jk

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Most fans that are extremely protective I want to believe that they are young and yearn for something that is missing in their lives...No way with people that has more important things to deal with in real life would invest so much time and energy with a couple that they don't personally know. But in their mind they persuade themselves that they know these koojins. I don't know...it is a weird society we lived in today. Fans are outrageously spoken and social media is a click away.

I have seen so many fans heartroken over a couple where they shipped for years and years only to come to a realization that they end up with someone else entirely. To me, it is just too exhausted to venture into that territory. I don't care who they end up with because I don't know them and they don't owe me anything.

Fans have spent time...lots of time trying to figure out clues of the couple...a hug here, same outfits there, couple accessories, the way they look at each other. Then when these stars hit a road in their career where they don't have to play pretend any more they settled down with someone they love that wasn't their koojin. Track records are on the non koojins side...real and make believe are a funny business yet very lucrative.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Fans have spent time...lots of time trying to figure out clues of the couple...a hug here, same outfits there, couple accessories, the way they look at each other. Then when these stars hit a road in their career where they don't have to play pretend any more they settled down with someone they love that wasn't their koojin. Track records are on the non koojins side...real and make believe are a funny business yet very lucrative.
Imagine if they put that much time and energy into schooling, they'd be going to college through scholarships and graduating with several Ph.Ds lol.

I feel like these fans are way too personal. They build this windowless doorless wall around their celebs. It may be ok the first few years but eventually they'll feel suffocated.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Fans think they have the rights to the lives of the stars...because well they are fans. And this protectiveness over someone that has not one clue they existed. It is truly amazing the bubble they live in. I find it amusing, the love, admiration, adoration toward a celebrity they never ever get to know on a personal level. I feel bad sometimes because I do laugh at how far the length these fans goes. Some simply have no boundaries to have much they invest in the celebrities lives. Since NY is the absolute couple they have millions of fans...But the fans wrapped them tight in a bubble where they are cornered. But as always Nadech gets the short end of the deal. Yaya has been more protective of the 2. I tend to think some would gladly pushed Na off a cliff to protect Yaya if one day he does find someone else to fall in love with lol.

P

PrincessKarina

Fans think they have the rights to the lives of the stars...because well they are fans. And this protectiveness over someone that has not one clue they existed. It is truly amazing the bubble they live in. I find it amusing, the love, admiration, adoration toward a celebrity they never ever get to know on a personal level. I feel bad sometimes because I do laugh at how far the length these fans goes. Some simply have no boundaries to have much they invest in the celebrities lives. Since NY is the absolute couple they have millions of fans...But the fans wrapped them tight in a bubble where they are cornered. But as always Nadech gets the short end of the deal. Yaya has been more protective of the 2. I tend to think some would gladly pushed Na off a cliff to protect Yaya if one day he does find someone else to fall in love with lol.
For real. Live goes on. Obsessed fans seriously need a life! Don’t take anything too personally. Maybe these fans are teenagers? Maybe they aren’t. But it’s crazy how some can get! Lol

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
And I find it so disrespectful of them to question Nadech's mom. What she does or doesn't want to do is her business. If she wants to tag Yaya or not tag her, it is her business and her rights. It doesn't matter if Nadech uses his mom's ig as his official or what not but it is still her ig. Fans need to lay off of it. Mark's mom went through the same thing for not following Kim, like oyyyyy be respectful of her privacy!! Not all parents follow the ig of their kids significant others. It's not that they don't like the person their kids are seeing but it may be that they are giving personal space to their kids relationship. My mom adores my bf but she doesnt follow him on social media.
It's not only about koojins either but fans also think they know better at everything even how to raise the celebs children. My god SUPER EXTRA!!!!

The price of fame is the lost of personal space and privacy.

xodxo

Eeeks! This one fan became obsessed with Yaya’s look that she had surgery to get Yaya’s nose and face like her. Kind of creepy.... but with make up and everything, she does look like Yaya in a way. The last video is actually the fan.
https://instagram.com/p/BglRXDLgniR/

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
She needs to get a mole on her neck too if she wants to be Yaya lookalike lol.

Edit: oh wait I think this lookalike does have a mole below her neck.

"Be Yourself; Everyone Else Is Already Taken" - Oscar Wilde :)

Last edited:

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I’m glad Mark and Kim spoke about it though. Geesh these fans are too crazy!

I wish the comments were open tho so I can comment back at the haters. Diana looks great tho, I never notice how nice her body is.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I appreciate a good looking person. Do I dream that I wanna look like them? No! Geez Louise people are cray cray. Wonder how Ya feels about it.