update

ntxhiav_vaj

sarNie Hatchling
omg....why is this topic having soo much rumors....i do not think that tub yaj is married with ntwam lis...of course definatle not....i 100% believe that he is being ordered.....but i really don't care if you guys want to trust me on this but as long as i know that he's being ordered and that's the truth then i really don't care about what other gals say about his life...the gal ordered him but he was supposed to finished this movie first because his producer wouldn't let him come and i guess its kinda hard to make paper for him to come over here...
yes it is hard to make paper work for him to come to america. its not that easy. i don't think the lao government would even let anyone from laos come to america. will good luck to whoever is trying to order him. you need it. by the way i don't think he and ntxawm are married. since i know her sister. if ntxawm is married her sister would call my parents already cuz my parents is her aunt and uncle anyways. don't believe those rumors.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
yeah...i told my sis-n-law to tell her friends that its hard...to make paper it'll probably take about a couple of months but if he doesn't past there's a chance he might not get to come to America too...

miss_aom_phiyada

sarNie Adult
yeap..........it true that his producer wouldn't let him off............... because they are still filming.................(a new movie coming soon with ntxawm lis..........yeap another one..)..........

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
i'm a big fan of his but i gotta say that i'm so tried of his movies now cuz he have the same part over and over. i would like him to change his role and play like a bad guy for once or something.

kaab nis

sarNie Hatchling
ok first of all i dont think tub yaj is a good actor at all or maybe its just the director and the roles that he's playing cuz the only movie that i think he was actually good in was "mab hlub ler thiaj" (sorry spelt it wrong) but anyways it was the one that was made by goldenpath entertainment and was filmed by moua lee who i think is a great filmmaker. well anyways yea lately tub yaj's movies been really annoying and he just can't act anymore. he tries to talk sweet in his movies. like he makes his voice very soft and slow like is a very nice and gentle guy. which sometimes is a big turn off and very very fake. it's like dude please stop and talk normally. sorry for hating here but he really needs to improve or the directors really need to do their jobs at directing how their actors should act. thank you thats all i wanted to say and again sorry if i offened any tub yaj fans out there.

candi

sarNie Juvenile
ok first of all i dont think tub yaj is a good actor at all or maybe its just the director and the roles that he's playing cuz the only movie that i think he was actually good in was "mab hlub ler thiaj" (sorry spelt it wrong) but anyways it was the one that was made by goldenpath entertainment and was filmed by moua lee who i think is a great filmmaker. well anyways yea lately tub yaj's movies been really annoying and he just can't act anymore. he tries to talk sweet in his movies. like he makes his voice very soft and slow like is a very nice and gentle guy. which sometimes is a big turn off and very very fake. it's like dude please stop and talk normally. sorry for hating here but he really needs to improve or the directors really need to do their jobs at directing how their actors should act. thank you thats all i wanted to say and again sorry if i offened any tub yaj fans out there.
isn't that is how thailand/laos guys should talk? all sweet and gentle with the saying "what did your parents eat to have such a beautiful girl like you?" ahhahaha...

i only saw a small part from "ua neeb txaws txoj hmoob" and i thought he was a pretty good actor...but he cries too much! and the cheating! they really need new story lines!

hamerica

sarNie Hatchling
I agreed in his movie, he cries too much. First his character will cheat on his wife, then cried the whole movie (same old storyline).

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
guess what i heard from my dad. (dont know if its true or not) but my dad said that tub yaj & that ntxawm lis are married now or something cuz he got her pregnant.

anyways i didn't really like their movie cuz it was soooooo much like the other one that he was in before this one. and i dont know i just hate movies where the girl is an orphan and all she does is complain about her poor life. its so annoying! why cant they be tough or something and look at life in a better way then always being cry babies about how sad their life is. thay need to stand up for themselves!!!

all these whiny orphan girls are getting on my nerves and the stupid guys whose always marrying 2nd wives. that not true love there man! gosh

anyways sorry i went off topic. kekeke jus wanted to share my opinion with u guys
ahahaaa... funny. it can be true & it may not be. for now i will just :lol: ... anyways yess i hate them orphan movies too. so annoying. there are way too many of them..

I don't care whether the rumors are true or not, whether he's gay/concieted/married/engaged/taken/ordered like mcdanold's number 5 with large fries and a coke on the side or not, or whther peple here like him or not, I like and I'mma keep praising him...although I hate his movies and he NEEDS TO AND BETTER start making movies that makes sense!...whether he's conceited or not, it's not like I'll ever get him so I'mma just keep dreaming...
but damn...if he really did get ntawm pregnant...I'd be so depressed...what a whore, tou yang that is, why are you gonna get another girl pregnant when I'm turing 18 in a few months you dumb butt!
but anyone have the number he gave out? my dad's not gonna let me call him but I'd sleep better at night if I had it...
lolz... u like tou yaj that much?

what do you girl(s) who hella like him (tou yaj), see in him? Lolz... just wondering.. :lol: he's not even all that.

leek18

sarNie Adult
there is too much thread about Tub Yaj. You guys should just post in one topic and talk about different thing about him in one topic only.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
lolz... u like tou yaj that much?
what do you girl(s) who hella like him (tou yaj), see in him? Lolz... just wondering.. :lol: he's not even all that.
yes I do...he's attractive...
but I don't like him to the point of marrying him...he's not all that but he's tou yang...I don't know how that answers your question or how that's even an answer but..