update on Ch3 upcoming lakorns of 08-09

aiya

sarNie Hatchling
i hope vicky will be nang'ek to at least one of the unconfrimed lakorn cast on the list.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
You are so right Tinah! but i can't wait for Rome & rita's lakorn. hehe. & of course my Ken!!! Yay!!! :D & Rome/Ann & Krit's lakorn... man i just can't wait for the next years! lol. ^_^

transcend89

sarNie Adult
um yeah. nok needs to stop taking on the lead role and play the father roles now. lol.
totally agree with you it's so disgusting...i don't understand why unless the script calls for a older guy (how old he is?) pretty old i'm guessing not to be mean but yeah...or maybe he's still very popular in thai

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol...yep..everyone around his (nok) age are already playing the parent role..what make him so special to be be cast as the p'ek???.. :blink: *although i liked him in the older lakorns..but gee whiz...that was OLD..

anyhow next yr's lakorns all seems interesting..i sooooooooo cant wait!!!..

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm a little desapointed, ok, not a little :lol: i want por t and namfon p in "sanae nguern tra" and it seems it will be por t and aff! why? why??? i don't want to see por t with aff i want him with namfon!!!! please god, i beg you, i miss them on screen!!!!!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm a little desapointed, ok, not a little :lol: i want por t and namfon p in "sanae nguern tra" and it seems it will be por t and aff! why? why??? i don't want to see por t with aff i want him with namfon!!!! please god, i beg you, i miss them on screen!!!!!

LOL sajenna...i know the pairing will look weird..i cant picture them..but then..who knows..they just might be able to pull it off.....praying monkies...lol i hope it work!

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL sajenna...i know the pairing will look weird..i cant picture them..but then..who knows..they just might be able to pull it off.....praying monkies...lol i hope it work!
it was not because the weird pairing, it's because i love por t and namfon p!!! they're so hooot together and i've read somewhere that namfon is a step onward daughter so my hope is still alive.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Saneha Ngen Tra :( I really wanted POR&FON, So sad. Although I do love AFF but just not with POR yet !

Eww, NOK&JANIE... True another PRUEKA SAWAD its like version2 instead they replace nang'ek with JANIE O_O They just keep on giving him more praek roles, yukc !

Payong ? Its not ALEX anymore :( So dissapointed ! The cast in unknown for now, So I hope Taew isn't in Payong anymore either. Hope that she can move to ArunSawad to be with Alex although the storyline sukcs! I just want to see them together again !

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Yay my lovely P'Janie has two lakorns but sadly one is with Nok :lmao: and my beautiful P'Aff has lakorns too hehe :wub:

aiya

sarNie Hatchling
I want Vicky to be the Nang'ek to be play with Ken again.
yea i want to see vicky and ken again too....with rome is also nice

i especially want to see vicky with aon again. they make the cutest couple....

but these days vicky seem not to be on the top of the nang'ek list...

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i want por t and namfon p!!! her last lakorn was so desapointing, she has no chemistry with paul, mae hua lumpong was boring and stupid and preuksa saward is just pouah, pouah, pouah....

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Saneha Ngen Tra :( I really wanted POR&FON, So sad. Although I do love AFF but just not with POR yet !

Eww, NOK&JANIE... True another PRUEKA SAWAD its like version2 instead they replace nang'ek with JANIE O_O They just keep on giving him more praek roles, yukc !

Payong ? Its not ALEX anymore :( So dissapointed ! The cast in unknown for now, So I hope Taew isn't in Payong anymore either. Hope that she can move to ArunSawad to be with Alex although the storyline sukcs! I just want to see them together again !
i agree wit u.. about por and namfon

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
mann! i want Rome and Rita to do another lakorn!
i agree Rome has been getting alot of roles!
but thats pretty gewd though:]
lol