[UPDATE] Confusion

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Okay, like seriously. I'm SO DONE liking him. In the beginning of the semester it was good but halfway through it kind of got worse. We barely talk let alone acknowledge each other's presence. It has gotten so bad. I did ask him a few weeks ago if we were okay, and he said that we're fine. He has been keeping his distance because he doesn't want to be too attached to the school and his friends before he leaves. It'll be harder too leave if he becomes to attach. I'm like, sure that's understandable but it's a bit harsh. At least I think it is. Like, shouldn't you spend time with your friends before you leave instead of ignoring them? Anyways, he's been pissing me off. Why? He ignores my texts and FB messages. I know he's on. He also doesn't pick up my calls and he always keep me waiting. I asked him if he could pick up some Krispy Kreme donuts for me on his way back after break and it took him 2 days to reply back to me that he has them. 2 days as in 2 days after he already came back to campus and class had already started again for the week, aka TODAY. I told him that I'll come by to pick them up after I finished doing my homework in the library. Finished what I had to do and left to go wait for him during the time I told him I'll stop by. Called him 5 times and he did not pick up. Called again and it went straight to his voice mail. I'm just like, "Are you serious?" I sat there and waited for 30 minutes! And it has been an hour since I called and texted him back that I'll get it tomorrow instead. Still no response. So freakin' shady. It's pissing me off. Maybe he is just as bad as all the people has been telling me about him. I even trusted him too. Ughhhhhh. I'm so annoyed of him and his face. Like it's not even worth it anymore. I always like the wrong people. Even my ex-crush was better than him. I can't believe I moved from my ex-crush to him. 555 I just want to give him a piece of my mind, like so bad. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
So I read this to my bf so that I can get a guy's perspective. He said, sounds like the guy is trying to cut it loose.

So hope you don't mind that I'm a bit harsh. He doesn't seem to value you at all. Someone who cares would not act this way, it is pretty immature. He act as if we live in the 1800's where there's no way to keep in touch. You deserve better.

BTW I'm craving for krispie cremes now, thanks :( lol

roselovesice

No, that's totally fine. I have been thinking and feeling the same way too. I don't want to like someone who does not see my worth. I give him more of my attention and time than he deserved, and I forgave him even when he did or said things that were pretty hurtful. I guess I'm getting frustrated with him because he doesn't value our friendship as much as I valued it. It's pretty annoying. 

And cut it loose? I'm trying to understand what this mean at this hour. It's not working. LOL 

And sorry for causing you to start craving for some KK donuts. Hahah! :) 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Meaning, he's trying to end the friendship with you. When people start ignoring you, that seems to mean they don't want to have anything to do with you anymore but didn't want to be too mean and tell you the so.

roselovesice

Hmm. Typical. LOL Like, I have no idea what his problem is. I guess he doesn't like my direct yet bold ways. He's so use to my "sweet and innocent" self that when I showed him my bad side, he just couldn't handle it. lol He acts as if he's the only stressed out one. Like, bro. I'm the one graduating here. You're just leaving for the year. I'm just as stressed out, or maybe even more. Okay. I feel like we're both being selfish. Oh gosh. LOL 
But you know, If that's what he wants then be my guest. I'm tired of him too, shoo. LOL 
I came to the conclusion that I'm hurting myself more than I am hurting him. It sucks so bad, which is why I'm trying hard to stop feeling this "certain" way. 

CTR

The Realist guy here period
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Meaning, he's trying to end the friendship with you. When people start ignoring you, that seems to mean they don't want to have anything to do with you anymore but didn't want to be too mean and tell you the so.

P'meow, you are correct about this guy.   :)

As for me, I avoid a lot of times when I'm hurting because that is my coping mechanism.  I try to avoid them as much as possible.  I walk away to gather my thoughts before I say something that I will regret.  I try not to let my emotional side get the better of me.  I'm not a person who likes to yell and I would never physically touch my girl.  I'm not a vindictive type of person.  Love requires two people to meet in the middle.  It's not about the good times that counts but how they stick together in the toughest situations..  SIgh....     

@ Nong 'Rose, you got to trust in him (GOD).  It's in God's time.  God is good all the time.  All the time God is good.    

roselovesice

Yeah, I don't know. He's a hard-to-read kind of guy. I feel like he usually wait for me to talk first. I mean, it could be me. I don't acknowledge him sometimes so I guess he doesn't want to say anything, which is reasonable. I probably look piss yet busy like I always do. LOL For example, we had a leadership fair yesterday and he came late. We're both leaders but different organizations. Anyways, he came to talk to this guy right by me. I didn't say anything. He then left and was literally on his phone across the room, where I need to go through to go back to my apartment, for a good 5 minutes just waiting. He was talking to someone for a bit before he stood there alone on his phone. The fair ended already and he was still standing there but I kept prolonging my leave even though I told my team members I was leaving. Of course he then left first after I kept taking so long. lol Or like when he came to sit in the front row from me in the sanctuary when there were many seats open elsewhere. He was probably waiting for me to say something since he kept walking around my section. Weird kid. lol He's just a bad communicator and responder, at least I think so. His voicemail was full too! I was like, "Is this even possible?!" LOL But I don't know. Maybe I'm reading too deep into this problem. Like, it could be prevented but i don't know. I'm just trying to remain neutral and calm about everything. I'm trying my best to be patient too. I believe that it is all in God's timing. I'm trying super hard to stop being in control because it always fail. Sigh.

Thanks everyone!! I really appreciate it. :)

Reactions: CTR

CTR

The Realist guy here period
roselovesice said:
Yeah, I don't know. He's a hard-to-read kind of guy. I feel like he usually wait for me to talk first. I mean, it could be me. I don't acknowledge him sometimes so I guess he doesn't want to say anything, which is reasonable. I probably look piss yet busy like I always do. LOL For example, we had a leadership fair yesterday and he came late. We're both leaders but different organizations. Anyways, he came to talk to this guy right by me. I didn't say anything. He then left and was literally on his phone across the room, where I need to go through to go back to my apartment, for a good 5 minutes just waiting. He was talking to someone for a bit before he stood there alone on his phone. The fair ended already and he was still standing there but I kept prolonging my leave even though I told my team members I was leaving. Of course he then left first after I kept taking so long. lol Or like when he came to sit in the front row from me in the sanctuary when there were many seats open elsewhere. He was probably waiting for me to say something since he kept walking around my section. Weird kid. lol He's just a bad communicator and responder, at least I think so. His voicemail was full too! I was like, "Is this even possible?!" LOL But I don't know. Maybe I'm reading too deep into this problem. Like, it could be prevented but i don't know. I'm just trying to remain neutral and calm about everything. I'm trying my best to be patient too. I believe that it is all in God's timing. I'm trying super hard to stop being in control because it always fail. Sigh.

Thanks everyone!! I really appreciate it. :)

I mean trust in God not that guy.  That God will bring someone special in your life.  Should have made it clearer.  My avoidance and his are totally opposite.  :)

roselovesice

CTR said:

I mean trust in God not that guy.  That God will bring someone special in your life.  Should have made it clearer.  My avoidance and his are totally opposite.  :)
LOL I gotchu the first time. ;) 

sarN

sarNie Granny
Yup , when u start ignoring friends it mean THE END of friendship . I have done this to one of my friend , she done nothing wrong to me but she betray my sister and my sister told me to pick bwt the two and of course I choose my family . I had forgive my friend already but my sister still hold grudges lol , which I feel it unnecessary , what happens had happened ,no need to cry over spill milk . Rosey girl, don't stress yourself, boys are trouble anyway lolll wait til u find a man .

roselovesice

sarN said:
Yup , when u start ignoring friends it mean THE END of friendship . I have done this to one of my friend , she done nothing wrong to me but she betray my sister and my sister told me to pick bwt the two and of course I choose my family . I had forgive my friend already but my sister still hold grudges lol , which I feel it unnecessary , what happens had happened ,no need to cry over spill milk . Rosey girl, don't stress yourself, boys are trouble anyway lolll wait til u find a man .
I forgot to reply to this. Hehe. Anyways, i'm sorry to hear that this happened. Hopefully everything is still okay even though you have already forgiven her. Family will always come first, of course. :) Anyways, I think we're okay now. At least I think so. I have a feeling that he may be interested in someone else from school. Boo. It's sad knowing that, but I don't want to assume either. Whatever happens, I wish him the best, and I would love to still be friends with him. It's hard to accept that he may end up being in a relationship with someone else months from now or even soon, but if it is meant to be then we'll cross path(s) once more when he returns in a year. :)