[Upcoming]A Haunting In Connecticut (2009)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member

The true story of a family forced to relocate near a clinic where their teenage son was being treated for cancer. The family begins experiencing violent, supernatural events that the parents first blame on stress from the illness, but they later discover that their new home is a former mortuary with a dark past
Credit imdb

Rawr I'll change the "Upcoming" to "Showed" after it shows in theatre lol It will be releasing March 27th, 2009. Anyone thinking about seeing it? I love supernatural horror films so I will definitely go and watch it. I have a feeling it'll be like skeleton key in a way.. ^__-"

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I'd totally watch this one! Reminds me of "An American Haunting."

Anyone want to explain An American Haunting by the way? I didn't quite understand it. :D

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I should watch that Lome lol I don't think I ever watched it and yet I have the DVD at home lmao; It kind of reminds me of Skeleton Key Also ^____-"

soupansa

sarNie Hatchling
Ohhh I really want to see this. When is it coming out?

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
I'm going to watch this right on March 27th! I'm a scardy freak when it comes to this kind of horror movie. But I'd still watch it. Lol.​

CTR

The Realist guy here period

Credit imdb

Rawr I'll change the "Upcoming" to "Showed" after it shows in theatre lol It will be releasing March 27th, 2009. Anyone thinking about seeing it? I love supernatural horror films so I will definitely go and watch it. I have a feeling it'll be like skeleton key in a way.. ^__-"

Tina, this one is based on a real story. Plus, they deviated a bit from the original story from "A Haunting." There is another one coming out in June I think.

http://movies.yahoo.com/premieres/12431640/standardformat/

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Tina, this one is based on a real story. Plus, they deviated a bit from the original story from "A Haunting." There is another one coming out in June I think.

http://movies.yahoo.com/premieres/12431640/standardformat/

Yeah it's based on a true story that is one reason I want to see it :loool: I'm a chicken but i love to watch paranormal things based on real events make sense to anyone? it doesnt to me nor my family LOL because throughout the whole movie i have my eyes covered while i peek out through my fingers for some reason i think if i peek through my fingers it'll be less scarier :loool: I wish this was in 3D though -.-"

kamey2o3

sarNie Egg
i cant wait to see this movie too. i love watching scary movies, and its pretty cool cause i live in connecticut.

lady0fdarkness

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the trailer scared the shit out of me.

lady0fdarkness

lol... I'm contemplating if I should watch it or not. It's too darn scary... I think I'm the lady0fchickenshit instead of the lady0fdarkness. lol

lady0fdarkness

^^Tina, I clicked on that link... and I nearly pissed my pants. I'm home alone so uhh... not a good idea. heehee

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol Poor Lome, I am a scardy cat too but sometimes I'm more curious and I love watching horror stuff so I still watch it then I get brave out of no where but when I feel scared I start doing little dharma chants in my heard :loool:

kulyia

RUK
hum.. it dont look so scary. the Shutter wasnt even Scary at ALL. me and my friend laughed through it. its Japaneses, but original Thai? ehhh.. Well, based on true story. I read a comment on utube, and this account wrote that they werent even sure if its real. correct me if im wrong. They should do a movie based on Asian ghost stories here in the US. that would be Awsome.

lady0fdarkness

^^ well.. I think this is scary, because it deals with demons and evil beings, and not just your typical ghosts. And since I live in America, this happened in America, so it makes it more scarier.

True, Asian ghosts are scary too, but since I'm far far away from Asia.. It doesn't really affect me much. Whereas, Connecticut is not too far from me. My brother lives there and owns one of those scary looking houses that looks like the one in this story too.