Unpredictable Lakorns

tarnwatcharin

sarNie Hatchling
i love that topic that sasa started about redundant scenes...so am wondering if anyone has seen a lakorn that was at least a bit unpredictable with a good storyline??????????

one I think of is 12 rasee (i thought most of the storyline was unpredictable) especially the one with the cute scene of Andrew picking out the noodle from nek's hair :wub:

LDi

sarNie Hatchling
Leud Kattiya I suppose.....yes peks/neks have died in movies all the time, but who would have thought that as much as she didn't want to execute him, he insisted that she had to .......because as the queen if she didn't, her citizens wouldn't respect her. So in a way she had a hand in it.

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
LDi said:
Leud Kattiya I suppose.....yes peks/neks have died in movies all the time, but who would have thought that as much as she didn't want to execute him, he insisted that she had to .......because as the queen if she didn't, her citizens wouldn't respect her. So in a way she had a hand in it.
[post="148177"][/post]​
i agree

Bee

sarNie Juvenile
LDi said:
[post="148177"][/post]​

I agreed..I thought it would be a happy ending at first...but it turn out that i was wrong ^_^

cecilia

Staff member
NANG SHOW ^^ ..didnt' expect it to end that way..at least give him another chance ..but then again..he deserve to be treat that way too.. :lmao:

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I think that Hak Liem Pragorn or however u spell it was unpredictable because i thought that in the end joy rinanlee and num sornram was going to end up together even if he did kill her father. Oh and Mueng Dala i never expected Aom to die. It was sad.

Kina

Dubsteppin'
sarN said:
Jun Euy Jun Jao

it was a big suprise dat the muder is the grandpa !!!
[post="148157"][/post]​
i gotta agree. Jan Euy Jan Jao was unpredictable. the granny played evil enough for people to guess it was she who was the killer when it was the amiable and friendly grandfather.

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Song Rao Nirundon I should have known.... but i thought some kind of miracle would have cured Aom..... I did not expect the writers to kill the both of them off!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: I'm still upset w/ the ending, but that's another topic :p

SilverDragon_999

sarNie Hatchling
LDi said:
[post="148177"][/post]​
If I hadn't heard what would happened on another show then I would never have guessed that he would die! T_T even then I still hoped he wouldn't die!

iamnowhere said:
Song Rao Nirundon I should have known.... but i thought some kind of miracle would have cured Aom..... I did not expect the writers to kill the both of them off!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: I'm still upset w/ the ending, but that's another topic :p
[post="149605"][/post]​
I never thought they would die! that ending got me angry too <_<

how about mae aye saeun? i didn't think that she would commit suicide until right near the end. Grrrr... these are all sad ones! oh and reun naree see chompu... didn't think they'd be running from the police.(IMO they should've commited suicide ;) heheh... then they'd be saints... i was in a weird mood then)

rukmos

sarNie Adult
The lakorn with Tik/Nat---can't think of the title right now.

the killer of all Tik's fiance was a surprise to me. I serious thought that it would either be his brother or the scary looking maid that took care of his sister.

At the end, it turned out to be his weak sick sister whom every thought was so fragile and needed protection.

anjos

iamnowhere said:
[post="149605"][/post]​

I agree w/you tooo...... soooo sad that they both die...... that's what I thought tooooo.... that aom would be cured and they live happy ever after......but no........ they have to die.... :wavecry:

Mae

sarNie Adult
Buang Baja Torn--I couldn't believe that Chakrit and Marsha died at the end....i was soo sad because they fought hard to be with each other.....i love this lakorn soo much, but wish they would have survived and lived a happy life together...

Mae Eye Suh Eun--OMG, why did they have to kill Noon....i absolutely loved this lakorn....but the ending was incredibly sad...too sad and too real when Noon slit her throat....i would never have imagined Noon to committ suicide, because i thought sooner or later Vee would forgive her and they could live happily with thier son...

tang071

sarNie Elites
rukmos said:
The lakorn with Tik/Nat---can't think of the title right now.

the killer of all Tik's fiance was a surprise to me. I serious thought that it would either be his brother or the scary looking maid that took care of his sister.

At the end, it turned out to be his weak sick sister whom every thought was so fragile and needed protection.
[post="149689"][/post]​

i think its called wang waree.

wannabi

sarNie Egg
Yep Buang Baja Torn was indeed a very unpredictable one. As I got to the part where she jumped onto the bed, I was like yeah happy ending they married, usual lakorn but then it still goes on with her former husband. It was so sad when his sister told her exhub how they died.

And also, DaoLhongFah with Por/Princess Ploy was unpredictable too, I actually thought that they'll eventually end up together but nope.

MaNang

sarNie Hatchling
Somebody just uploaded this in the Buddies Media, the lakorn Jao Kum Nai Waen. It was very unpredictable and not typical plus had two great leads, Pip? and Mew.

SunStar

sarNie Elites
i agree with all of you guys... all those lakorns hve very unpredictable endings... but the one shocked me the most was Num/Joy new lakorn... i would thought they would actually end up together but no!

tang071

sarNie Elites
Prai Prathana....now that is one lakorn i could not figure out. i was like maybe its probally the jealous girlfriend, but then her husband turns out gay, the father is mean, but it turned out to be the envious soldier.

oh and another, i forgot the name but its from ch.7 with benz p. and arnus. something about volleyball and tea. yeah, the n'ek marries the other dude (p'eks bro). so random and such a shame they dont get together.

sarN

sarNie Granny
OOoo i know one . The one starting BENz & Pete .. i don't rember the thai tittle lol . She was marrry to him den later on divore and i really thought BEnz & Pete goin talk it out and make up cuz pete finally relize how much Benz mean to him and he ask for a secon chance but Benz didn't want to start over and it end at the beach where she walk away from him .