Undercover Love :: Rome/Rita

Vannak

sarNie Egg
It was finally time for lunch. Rita grabbed her purse and headed downstairs. On her mind, she was still trying to figure out what that evil wicked lady meant. She had saw Joy heading towards the elevator as well. She walked as fast as she could before Joy can go in. As the elevator door opened, Rita hopped in. She could hear Joy's voice yelling from afar. Rita laughed inside the elevator. "That's what she gets. Stupid girl."

"Do you know its not good to laugh at others like that?" She heard a voice from behind. She turned around to see who the voice belonged to.

"Oh..so you want to defend your girlfriend? Well I am soo not sorry if I hurted yours or her feelings." Rita turned back around facing the elevator door. Rome just wanted to pinch her cheeks and spank her on the butt like how anybody would punish a bad kid. Rita stood there with a smile on her face. Thinking that she had shut Rome's mouth for good but he hugged her from behind and gave her pecks on the cheeks many times.

"This is how I punish bad girls like you."

"For your information, I'm not a little girl anymore. Now let me go." Rita said squirming in his arms.

"No..I like holding you like this. I feel warmth inside my heart."

"If your girlfriend sees this, she wont be happy with you."

"Same thing for that boyfriend of yours."

"I'm sorry but Aon and I dont have a relationship like you too."

"Then what about you and I?" Rome said sniffing her soft beautiful hair.

"We..." Rita stopped squirming and placed her hands on his chest. She began to caress his white skin up and down. She slowly moved her fingers down his chest and rolled her fingers in together and swung her hands in his stomach causing Rome to fall down on his knees. "-we are enemies. Dont think a man like you can control a girl like me. You will never win." She walked off flipping her hair to the back.

"R---rita!" Rome said holding his hands out for help.

"What happen to him?" Aon asked

"Oh...he was kinda leapfrogging and ended up hurting himself." Rita said smiling. Rita deeply stared into her eyes. He was going to get revenge back once he was better.

"Come on Aon. We are late for out date." Rita said wrapping her hands around his arms.

"Shouldnt we help him?"

"His girlfriend should be here soon."

"Okay if you say so." Rome stared as Rita walked happily with that man. Joy walks happily towards the restaurant. She stopped for a moment examining her hair and outfit.

"I look so good. Rome will fall head over heels for me." Before she continued walking, she saw her precious Rome having a hard time walk. She ran to help him.

"Rome Honey, what happen?"

"I was working out and now my abs hurt."

"Oh..thats sexy. I like abs."

"heh..lets go get a table." Joy placed his arms around her shoulder. Once Rome walked in, he saw there was an empty table next to where Rita and Aon were sitting.

"Look It's aon and her." Joy shouted.

"I say we go have dinner and ruin their date. what do you think?" Rome suggested.

"But I want alone time with you. I want our dinner to be romantic."

"Dont worry sweetie. There's plenty of alone time for us." Rome and Joy walked over to the empty table.

"Care if we have lunch with you two today?" Rome asked staring at Rita.

"Sorry but we dont like to be interrupted. Am I right Aon?" She placed her hands over his. Rome face began to burn like fire. Without caring what Rita was going to say. He pulled the chair out for Joy to sit and himself. The waiter brought the menu over for the couples to read. Rome moved in closer to Joy and shared one Menu. Rita stared at them with disgust.Rita knew that he wanted to win her. She wasnt going to lose to him.

"Aon..I'm kinda cold. Can you come sit here with me?"

"Sure." He unbuttoned his outer jacket and placed it on Rita's shoulder. "-does that help a little bit?"

"Yes..your so sweet." she stared sweetly into his eyes. Rome began to cough.

"Rome sweetie are you alright? Why dont I get you some water?"

"No..its okie I just cant stand the atmosphere around here."

"Then maybe you should move somewhere far...far..away from here, Instead of being an intruder."

"Who said I was an intruder?"

"I did."

"I'm not." Rome replied back. They argued back and forth. The waiter finally came in time to stop them from going on further.

"I'm sorry are you ready to order?"

"No." They both said simultaneously. There eyes focused back on the menu. A couple of minutes later, they placed their order for the food. Rome glanced at Rita with the corner of his eyes. Rita began to make him even more mad by sharing a drink with Aon. But Rome wasnt going to give in either.He decided to feed Joy appetizers.

"That tastes sweet." Joy said joyfully.

"Aon..theres something by your lips. Let me clear it up for you." Rita wiped it with her fingers, Aon held her hands. "I think I'm falling for you." He whispered into her ears. Rita began to blush. The food finally arrived.

"Aon, excuse me. I need to go to the rest room really quick." Rita got up and walked her way to the bathroom.

"Joy..i need to make a phone call. I forgot."

"Oh ok go ahead sweetie but dont go too long. I will miss you too much."

"I wont." Rome winked at her and walked off.

fallen

sarNie Hatchling
ooooooooohhhh can't wait wat rome will do to rita. Jealously is all over his face. Please update more.

Vannak

sarNie Egg
Sorry for not updating for so long!

Rita stood in front of the mirror in the bathroom. She began to mock the conversation Rome and Joy had at the table.

"Thats so sweet. Yuck!" She washed her hands and headed out the door but Rome stood by the doorway. He grabbed a hold of her body.

"Do you still feel cold now?"

"You dont make me warm but instead you give me all these goosebumps."

"Oh really? Where? Maybe I can help you."

"Go help that Joy of yours."

"Do i sense someone being JEALOUS?"

"HAH! Jealous. Whose jealous of you?"

"Rita..Rita..your heart is not cooperating with your mouth." Rita stayed silent for a moment. He was actually right. She was jealous but she didnt want him to know even if he was right.While the two were bickering at one another. Rita's phone had rang. She had recieved a call from her sister's house.

"Hello! Rita speaking." In the background, Rita can only hear screaming like someone was being tortured. "-hello! Hello!" Rita said.

"Rita..whats wrong?"

"If you dont want your loved ones to be hurt, stay far away from the Jensen house."

"Aunt Rita."

"JACE!!! What are you doing to my nephew?" Before she could say anything else. the call had already ended. Rita's face began to turn pale. Her hands were ice cold and tears began to surround her eyes.

"What happen with Jace Rita?" He said shaking her. "- answer me Rita." Rita had no time to answer his question. Without hesitation, she hurried out of the hotel. She looked for a cab and headed home. Rome was not going to leave Rita's side. He drove behind her.

"Please..let them be okay." She murmured. The cab stopped in front of her house. Rita handed the money over to the driver and ran inside the house. Everything was scattered on the floor.

"Jace! Nanny!" Rita walked up the stairs to check Jace's room and Nanny's room but no sign of the two. She searched everywhere in the house but still she did not hear a voice replying back. Rita sunk down to the floor, her head down on her knees. She couldnt help but cry out all her frustration. She had failed to protect her sister's loved one and her nanny. Rome walks in seeing Rita on the floor. He runs in to comfort her.

"Rita..are you alright?" He said gently. Rita looks up and grabs onto him. Hugging him very tight.

"Rome...what am I going to do? What if..something happened to them?"

"Dont say that sweetie. I'm sure they are alright. Just think positive." He gently wiped the tears from her eyes and cheeks. Rita's heart began to melt when he did all these good deeds for her. Both of their eyes locked into one another. Rome leaned in closer to touch her lips but noises were heard downstairs. Rita and Rome quickly gets up and follow the noise.

"It's coming from inside there." Rita pointed to the door. Rome came in front and held her hands tight. He gently grabbed the knob and twisted it. Rita was shocked to see her nephew and nanny tied up together with tape around their mouth. They each helped the two and sat them on the couch.

"Daddy! I'm scared!" Jace said hugging his dad very tight.

"Nanny..I'm so sorry! Did they hurt you anywhere?" Rita said caressing her soft gentle hands.

"Nanny is fine Miss Rita. Besides dont worry about an old lady like me. I dont know how long I'll live to be in this world."

"Nanny..please dont say that. You will live very long to see me with my own family. Your like my second mom Nanny. I dont ever want to lose you." Nanny hugged her Nanny and cried.

"Jace..do you remember how they look like? " Rome asked. Little Jace was too terrified to remember anything.

"No...I..."

"What about you Nanny? Is there anything you heard that maybe could help me find out the truth."

"Hmmm..Im sorry. I cant."

"That's ok. As long as you both are fine. Thats the important thing." Rome and Rita helped the two to the bedroom and let them rest. Rita walked downstairs and sat the the dining table with a cup of coffee in her hand. Rome decided to join her.

"Still thinking who it is?"

"I already know who it is. I just gotta find a way and get back at them."

"I dont think Joy will be that evil to do something like this."

"There's nothing that nots evil that they havent done. They are just trying to get revenge on me by hurting the most important people in my life. and thats including..." Rita had just remembered her sister was at the hospital alone.

"Including..."

"Rome..my sister..shes at the hospital alone." Rome and Rita grabbed the keys on the table and rushed out the door. They ran inside the hospital to check on her sister. She was peacefully asleep. Rita let out a big sigh.

"Thank God! Shes alright." Rita phone had rang. It was a number she had never seen before. She decided to answer it.

"Rita speaking."

"Your lucky! This time I will spare their lives but next time, I'm not sure they will get to live and see the daylight."

"Who are you?" The caller had disconnected the call.

"Rita, what did they say to you?"

"They just warned me thats all." Rome grabbed her hands and held them both close to his chest.

"Rita, no matter what happens. I will be right here by your side. I wont ever leave you."

"Thanks." Rome wrapped his arms around her body. They both held one another.

Joy and her mom sat down on their comfy, luxurious couch. They each held a cup of wine in their hands.

"Cheers! For our plan being successful."

"Even though we spared that old lady and stupid boy's life. I just hate those two." Joy got up and took a sip of her red wine. Her mom stood beside her.

"There is more to come.." They both had an evil grin on their faces and laughed like maniacs.

Rita woke up and did her morning stretch. As she looked to the side, she noticed there was a card folded on the side of her table. She grabbed it and opened up the card.

"Goodmorning sunshine! I have prepared breakfast for us in the flower field. I'll be waiting for you there. Look pretty for me ok? Love always, your Romeo! =)" Rita began to blush.

"Stupid guy..." She walked happily into the bathroom and began to shower. Rome was humming while he placed the plates on the table. He had never been in love for so long ever since his girlfriend left him to marry a guy who was way richer than him.

"Daddy...why are you so happy today?"

"Son..when your in love, you will know. Your too young to understand."

"Understand what?" Rita said. Rome turned around and gazed at Rita's beauty. She was charming. How she let her hair loose with her white tube top dress on. Her perfect smile made Rome want to drop dead on the floor. Rome finally came back to his sense. He pulled out the chair for her to sit.

"Thank you." Rita said sweetly.

"Anything for a beautiful lady like you." He grabbed her hand and kissed it. Rita couldnt help but blush. Jace sat there covering his eyes with his hand.

"I'm going to go now." Jace said. Rome and Rita just giggled.

"So what are we having for breakfast today?"

"You will be amazed and cherish me forever."

"Let's see what you got." Rome uncovered the plate. On the side, there were pancakes with the shape of a heart and two eggs that looked like a smiley face.Rita had a wide grin on her face.

"Told you, you would cherish me forever."

"Stop... now lets eat."

"Rita..."

"Yeah?"

"Can you help me?"

"With what?"

"My hands hurt from cooking this morning. I dont think I can move it too much. Can you feed me?" Rita knew his tricks but she wasnt going to turn him down. She sliced the pancake and fed him. Rome stared deeply into her eyes.

fallen

sarNie Hatchling
awwww.....how cute rome and rita. Hehehehe!!! I hope to see more update soon. Loving it!!!

Vannak

sarNie Egg
-----------------------------------------------
Mrs. Siripan and her daughter sat in the office supposably discussing about work. A tall man walked in wearing all black.

"Hello, I'm John." He took his sunglasses off. He stared at Joy.

"Who is he mom?" She whispered to her mom.

"My one and only bodyguard. He and I have been working together."

"How come I didnt know about this?"

"Remember I told you I hired someone to get rid of Rita's mom and sister."

"You mean!" Joy was shocked.

"Yes dear. Told you he does a good job."

"Good. Now I want you to do one more thing for me."

"Yes Ma'am. Anything for you and Boss." John replied.

"Your life is about to end Rita..." She had a little smirk on her face.
-------------------------------------------------

Rome and Rita held hands walking through the flower field.

"These flowers are so beautiful." Rita said sniffing on the roses.

"Yes, I planted them myself."

"Stop lying...."

"I'm not. I really did. I love nature." These were one of the qualities that Rita looked in a man. He wasnt a city boy. Rome bent down and picked out a white daisy. He moved Rita's hair behind her ears and placed the white daisy there.

"Your really beautiful Rita." Rita blushed and looked away. Rome held her from behind and they stared at the beautiful scenery surrounding them.

"Do you do this with every woman your with?"

"No..of course not. It may seem like I'm a guy who loves to mess around with many girls but there is only one girl that my heart will only belong too." He faced Rita towards him.

"-my heart belongs to only you Rita."

"Dont you think it's too fast. We barely met and we..." He placed his fingers on her lips. He leaned in and gave her a kiss.

----------------------------------------------------
Mr. Jensen sat in his office and took out the family picture.

"Please forgive me.." he kept saying. "-I was forced to do this..." Mrs. Siripan soon walked in. He placed the picture back in the drawer.

"Why do you look suspicious? What are you hiding?"

"Nothing. I was just looking for my pen. See..." He began looking at the papers on his desk. Mrs. Siripan was still suspicious. She sat on the chair.

"Well..I'm glad your not hiding anything. Since Rita is back. We can get the lawyer to tell us the will now."

"But.."

"What are you trying to back off now? Are you scared?"

"Of course not..I just think its not the right moment."

"THEN WHEN!!!! This is the perfect timing to destroy her."

"Let's just wait. Besides the our family lawyer is on vacation."

"Are you talking about the one we got rid of?" That gave Mr. Jensen the goosebumps. He remembered going through the silent woods. It was raining and he had to dig up a big hole to place a dead corpse there.

"No.."

"Well..I have a new lawyer. He should have everything settled for us. Just be ready." She gave her husband a peck on the cheek and walked off.

"What is she doing.." Mr. Jensen said to himself.

To Be Continued....

transcend89

sarNie Adult
aww that was short i want more hope you update on weekends and soon

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
yay you updated....love it lots....hmmmm it's so sweet with rome and rita...i can't believe they would do that to a little boy and a nanny.....a dead corpse interesting^^

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
it's so interesting.. pity rita and her family for having to go through this things... hate joy and her mother.. arggg...

please update soon... can't wait to know what happen next..

Vannak

sarNie Egg
I apologize for the long wait

Joy was waiting for Rome at his office. She was walking back and forth to see when he was coming in. She stared at her expensive watch.

"Where is he?" She grabbed the cellphone on the table and dialed his number.

Rome and Rita sat on the bench blushing at one another.Rome's cell soon rang. He checked to see who was calling.

"Excuse me Beautiful but let me answer this call."

"Go ahead." Rita said

"Hello." Rome answered.

"Rome ka..where are you?"

"I'm at home."

"Why arent you at your office? Are you with another girl?"

"Of course not. I only have you." Rita had overheard the conversation. Her heart had shattered. She started to believe that what he said to her was not true. Rita walked away.

"Look Joy..we will talk later ok? I have to go. Bye." Rome hung up and walked to bench but did not see Rita there. He walked back to the house. Jace sat on the couch watching cartoon.

"Jace..where did your Aunt Rita go?"

"She told me she was going to see someone."

"Did she tell you who?" Jace nodded his lil head sideways. Rome began to get suspicious of who this person was.

-----------------------------------------

Rita parked her car in front of her friend's house. She walked to the gate looking all gloomy. Her friend Noon ran outside quickly to see who it was.

"Rita? What are you doing here?"

"I just wanted to spend some time with you. Since we havent seen each other for so long. Where's Mart?"

"Oh..he had to run some errands. Cuz you know, our wedding day is getting pretty near. I'm really excited that your back in Thailand now."

"I'm happy for you Noon." Rita stared outside.

"Rita..what's wrong? That look on your face tells me that something is on your mind. Now spill the beans."

"Nothing. I'm just stressed with everything that is occuring in my life right now." Rita stood up and let out a big sigh.

"Dont worry Rita. Im sure everything will get better. Just dont give up." Noon hugged her friend.
--------------------------------------------
Rome entered Joy's office. He saw John standing by her desk. Rome wondered who this guy was. How come he never saw him before.

"Rome..your here." Joy ran to wrap her arms around him.

"Yes. What did you need to talk about?"

"I have my plan to destroy Rita."

"Destroy?!" Rome shouted.

"Yes. I have to get rid of her,."

"How?" Joy turned to look at John.
-----------------------------------------------
Rita parked her car in front of the office building. Once she walked in, she saw Aon waiting outside for her. He had a really big grin on his face as he saw Rita walking towards him.

"Hi Rita."

"Hey..what are you doing here today?"

"I thought I'd stop by and have lunch or maybe dinner with you. That's if you allow me too." In the past, Rita had rejected many men but she thought she would be nice and be his friend. Rita smiled and nodded her head.

"Really?!?" Aon exclaimed.

"Yes..now shh..Everyone is staring at you." He opened the door for Rita to go in. Rome came downstairs and saw the two coming in together. Jealousy was starting to build up. He walked over and decided to greet the two.

"Hi Rome." Aon said.

"Hi Aon." Rome stared at him and then at Rita who looked another way. Rita grabbed onto Aon's arms and laid her head on his shoulders.Rome knew what Rita was up too. He wasnt going to let her torture him. Joy came. Rome gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Rome..can't you wait. Rita and Aon are here."

"No..baby." Rita gave them both a disgusted look.

"Aon. I think we better go. The atmosphere in here is sure bad. Let's go spend alone time in my office." Rita winked at Aon and stared at Rome whose face was super red. Aon and Rita walked to the elevator.

"Joy...I just remembered. I forgot something upstairs. Why dont you go wait for me in the restaurant."

"But..." Rome ran to the elevator. He wasnt going to let these two be lovey dovey with each other. There was no way he was going to let that happen.

"If Rome wasnt Joy's boyfriend. I would have thought he had something for you." Rita froze for a moment.

"What makes you think that?"

"I'm a guy. I know when a guy is jealous." Rita smiled. She sat at her desk and opened the drawer. Inside, she saw a box of chocolate in a heart shape. There was a lil note inside. Rita opened the lil note attached to the box of chocolate.

"I just wanted to let you know that everytime when I'm next you, you make my heart melt. Enjoy the chocolate Beautiful! Love always, Rome." Rita began to blush. She hid the note inside her pocket.

"Umm..Rita. My dad just called me. I have to stop by our office. I will be back later to pick you up at 6?"

"Sure." Rita said. Aon smiled and walked out the door. Rita took out the note and read what he had wrote once more. It made her heart beat skip everytime he called her beautiful.

"What? Your sad that he left that you cant even work anymore?" Rita turned around to see who was talking. She hid the note in her pocket.

"I dont know what you are talking about?"

"I see how you were acting with him." Rita walked away from her desk.

"However I act with him is my business. I dont see why you should be concerned." Rita looked away but Rome grabbed both of her arms. "What are you doing? Let me go."

"I'll tell you why I'm concern." He kissed her from side to side. Rita was squirming like a little bird. Rita nudged him in his stomach which caused him to fall on his knees. Rita tried to run away but he got a hold of her legs . Rita fell to the ground. Rome once again with his powerful arms got a hold of her wrist.

"What are you trying to do to me? I will scream!"

"Too late." Rome placed his lips on hers. Rita tried pushing him away but couldnt. She was weak. Rome caressed her soft face. He got up.

"Now you know why I'm concerned." Rita got up and slapped him across the face.

"You are not a gentleman."

"I'm sorry but I cant be like that Aon of yours."

"That's right. Everything is good about Aon. He doesnt take advantage of a girl." Rome was mad at her remarks. He pulled her into his chest and hugged her tight.

"Stop it."

"No!"

"I will tell Joy about this."

"Go ahead. she wont believe you. remember she is in love with me and you are her rival. I should tell Aon about this. That you are two timing him."

"He will not believe you. Besides he and I are not dating. You are the one that's two timing."

A knock on the door was heard. Mr. Jensen and his wife walked in.