Under The Mistletoe :: Rome/Rita

fun

Expired Sarnie
alternate nights with Ken and Aum huh? :loool: well, Ken, Aum and Rome are in my study group and we spend every night together... here in my room... in my lilo bed... studying and some other stuff... :rolleyes: :loool:
Donna you must be lying. How can they be at two places at once. :loool:

We are going crazy over them that is why we have become so delusional.
:loool:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
RR you were ripped off. The site you went too, was not official. :loool:
it so was. you are just mad that i BEAT you too

since u already pre-ordered him, can I have AUM now?
can't i have both...

I am not fighting for Ken or Aum. They both are taken, but you know what... I am only telling you because we are sarnies... I alternate nights with Ken and Aum. Rome is still not taken but as a celebrity, we keep our relationship in secret. As much as I love Rteam, I have to have a little of Rome to myself.
LMAO....well i will have to leak this to the media muahahahaha.....then everyone will know..and when aum finds out, he'll be so sad..and i'll be there with open arms...also with ken and rome too...my arms will be WIDE open

alternate nights with Ken and Aum huh? :loool: well, Ken, Aum and Rome are in my study group and we spend every night together... here in my room... in my lilo bed... studying and some other stuff... :rolleyes: :loool:
w/e.....how can they be with you, if we all are playing twister with each other....such a small space for our four bodies :drool: might as well throw krit in there too...

Donna you must be lying. How can they be at two places at once. :loool:

We are going crazy over them that is why we have become so delusional.
:loool:
they aren't...they are with me...

i'm not delusional...what i see is real LOL

fun

Expired Sarnie
RR you can have Krit. I'll stick to my men cause I love them too much. Okay RR spread the words cause I don't mind being known as their mia noi. :loool:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
RR you can have Krit. I'll stick to my men cause I love them too much. Okay RR spread the words cause I don't mind being known as their mia noi. :loool:
uhhh...they come as a package...duh....if i have one, then the rest comes with him :D

fun

Expired Sarnie
uhhh...they come as a package...duh....if i have one, then the rest comes with him :D
No no no... they don't come in packages. They are too precious and special to be a one deal. See I told you that you were ripped off. :loool:

So have you spread the words yet that I am Rome, Ken and Aum's mia moi. I mean I can become Rome's mia luang because he is not taken by anyon else yet. And no no no, sarnies peeps doesn't count. They could only be under me- the second mia noi. :loool:

I am having too much fun!!! :dude:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
No no no... they don't come in packages. They are too precious and special to be a one deal. See I told you that you were ripped off. :loool:

So have you spread the words yet that I am Rome, Ken and Aum's mia moi. I mean I can become Rome's mia luang because he is not taken by anyon else yet. And no no no, sarnies peeps doesn't count. They could only be under me- the second mia noi. :loool:

I am having too much fun!!! :dude:
NOPE....if RR wants it, RR gets it :p
i'm not getting ripped off..they just love me that much

no i didn't spread the word..i just decided to take them from you....no sense in waiting lol

shachibasha

psychotic
wahh i thought there was an update!...still waiting to see rome face when he finds out that the little girl isnt so little after all

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
i'm suppose to update this one yesterday but ideas for feb ladies keeps popping in my head... i'll try my very best to have an update on this one within this week and probably another chapter for feb ladies... i'm going to be busy again next week for new year's celebration... :lol:

transcend89

sarNie Adult
xmas is over but i still would like to know what happens hope you haven't forgot about this one or maybe you have a writer block

transcend89

sarNie Adult
are you gonna drop this one??? i'm sadden by this but if you're not going to update please tell us so we don' t have to wonder or give up a summary of it maybe...sorry if i sounded to harsh