Udisco and Touch Sreyleak fake married

jennisa

sarNie Hatchling
I just read the news from everyday.com.kh about Udisco and Touch Sreyleak, it turn out that their marriage is fake. They just do it for entertainment. Both of them come forward to tell the news reporter that they are still single. What all of this about? I been following the news and their marriage seem so real. It just disappointing. Why they have to do that for. What do you guys think?

somp9

sarNie Adult
I just read the news from everyday.com.kh about Udisco and Touch Sreyleak, it turn out that their marriage is fake. They just do it for entertainment. Both of them come forward to tell the news reporter that they are still single. What all of this about? I been following the news and their marriage seem so real. It just disappointing. Why they have to do that for. What do you guys think?
When i saw them on DVD cover, i thought this was fake because it was the same as Veth Rothana and Ung Rithy from Reymeas Company. They do this for the money and entertainment. I think the producer has no more idea of making Karaoke...so they try to do something different by creating a marriage song and ceremony.

jennisa

sarNie Hatchling
The DVD that Veth Rothana married with Ung Rithy is fake. But the second DVD that she married with the guy from New York is real.

linna

sarNie Egg
Thats wierd, how come in the previous interview ... when they asked where they wanted to go for their honeymoon, they said something like they wanted to go overseas but they don't have enough money or something like that.....the thing is with them it wasn't just the DVD wedding that made people think it was real, there was actual interviews about the wedding from them. click on this link
http://www.everyday.com.kh/non_members/cha...chieve_2007.asp and if u can read go to the topic where they say.. "Udisco - Touch sreyleak wants to go overseas for their honeymoon but not enough money"

russe

sarNie Adult
I think its stupid to have their wedding dvds out anyway. these companies is alway trying to make money off of crappy videos.

xoxo033

sarNie Hatchling
I think its stupid to have their wedding dvds out anyway. these companies is alway trying to make money off of crappy videos.
u took those words off ma mouth B)
those companies they always do the same thing over and over
little stage, dance and all the companies have the same song may be just different artist
so freakin' retarded
they can shoot like 80 mv in a day