Ubat Ruk Kaam Kaub Fah 2

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
thanks for sharing the clip....it's funny how peak got run over by a motocycle only not a car...is that big enough to cause her lose memories....yeah...it's very funny but anyway i just waiting to see mike & toey more....including golf a little...not really peak...

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
haha...I know a mtorcycle? lol...but for me, I'm waiting to see Golf and Peak, they didnt have that much scrren time in the first part, for sure they will on this one lol. Oh Mike said that he will be speaking thai fluently now lol

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
can't wait until it airs. nice how toey understands the situation. it'll be nice if peak understands like toey but then the storyline wouldn't be good if they all understand each other. Anyways, waiting to watch it.

TubbyTinker

gosh did the teaser come out yet...i've been checking evryday at toey's website and GM if they have it or not lol....

gosh did the teaser come out yet...i've been checking evryday at toey's website and GM if they have it or not lol....
^^ you're basically the one updating all of us. :lol:

just saw the vid. yesh. it doesn't even look like peak hit her head that hard on the concrete. :huh:

TubbyTinker

eeek...thanks for the teaser....i want that picture of Golf and peak at the beginning and the teaser is so clear too....