Ubat Ruk Kaam Kaub Fah 2

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
I can't wait to watch it. wah!! must they do that to Mike!! the first one he doesn't even really get to speak and now he's end up with cancer. >_<

fun

Expired Sarnie
he could die or not as it's a thai/korean lakorn now. film did die in "hima tai prajun." i completely didn't expect that one.
Are you seriously, the first thing that came out of my mouth, "Oh great Film is going to die" at the end of the lakorn, he died. lmao, I was like Thai going Korean is just :loool: I didn't like that lakorn as much as I expected. =(

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
I hope Mike doesn't die. Toey doesn't deserve that after all that she's done for him and how much she loves him. They shouldn't make anyone die in this drama otherwise make Golf and Toey get together. They look so cute in the first one that they should play together again. I love them in the first part to where I wish there was no Peck and Mike but overall it's a great lakorn. Got me hooked! I can't wait until Valentine for this drama. Toey is just too cute and adorable along with all the other characters.

Are you seriously, the first thing that came out of my mouth, "Oh great Film is going to die" at the end of the lakorn, he died. lmao, I was like Thai going Korean is just :loool: I didn't like that lakorn as much as I expected. =(
yeah. i completely didn't expect it. i was still waiting for some miracle as in a dream scene (like in the bie lakorn) or something when he did die. :lol:

fun

Expired Sarnie
yeah. i completely didn't expect it. i was still waiting for some miracle as in a dream scene (like in the bie lakorn) or something when he did die. :lol:
talking about RAHR, I knew that she did not die... it was too obvious... yes i was waiting for that miracle too hoping Film will not die. it just killed the entire lakorn for me lol

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Okay guys, the full name of this lakorn is: Ubat Ruk Karm Kob Fah 2 (Kor Piang Jai Rao Mee Gun)...what a long name...anywho...I read a ittle summary of episode 1 and 2...I will betranslating it and posting it here tonight....so much drama already

fun

Expired Sarnie
Okay guys, the full name of this lakorn is: Ubat Ruk Karm Kob Fah 2 (Kor Piang Jai Rao Mee Gun)...what a long name...anywho...I read a ittle summary of episode 1 and 2...I will betranslating it and posting it here tonight....so much drama already
LMAO why can't they just name it Ubat Ruk Karm Kob Fah 2 or alone Kor Piang Jai Rao Mee Gun. LMAO Great I will be paying close attention. Hehehehehe!!!

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Brief Summary: Episode 1

Golf-Mike became famous duo singers and they are having a press conference for their album Get Ready. Ple (Toey) and Pat (Peak) went to go congratulate them but got stopped by Golf and Mike’s producer. He even told Golf and Mike to tell the reporters that they don’t have a girlfriend yet. When Pat heard the interview, she got mad (ngon). The next day Golf-Mike moved out of Ple’s apartment to go live with their mom, to avoid the paparazzi because one of the paparazzi video clip Golf playing a guitar for Peak and they posted the clip on the internet. So the gossip went all over the internet and now Golf is all over the headlines saying that he took a girl into his condo. With Ple, she understand what Mike did and that he has to go live with his mom but Pat on the other hand is still mad at Golf. Ple passed her exam to become a tour guide, Mike disguises himself to go give Ple his support. Golf promises Pat that he will write a song for her but he never did. He lied to Pat that he’s almost finish and that he’s about to record it. Pat went to go see Golf at the studio and found out that he never did write a song for her so she was sad. Pat called Golf to clear things up about their problems but Golf was busy going on a talk show. Pat waited for Golf until night, so she just left and that’s when she got into an accident, while Golf just barely got there and missed her……

Brief Summary: Episode 2

Golf went back home feeling sad like someone just got their heartbroken because he thought that Pat wouldn’t wait for him. He just stays in his room, doesn’t eat until Mike went to comfort him and tried to help his brother out. After the accident, Pat woke up in the hospital, not having a clue what happened to her. She doesn’t even remember her own name. The police figured out her address from her insurance and called her parents to come visit their daughter. But Pat doesn’t remember her parents either. The doctor said that Pat should remember the person she’s really close to so her parents went looking for Golf. They called Aon (Golf’s mom) phone but got yelled at by Aon because she blamed Pat for breaking Golf’s heart. Both mothers argued and Pat’s mom never had the chance to tell Aon that Pat lost her memory. Mike and Ple notice that Pat went missing so they went out and looked for her. They didn’t find her so they thought that Pat went back to her house in Hua Hin so they stop looking. Pat hasn’t recovered from her memory lost so her parents are still looking for Golf until one day, Bo (Ple’s dad) got into an accident while playing soccer with Golf and Mike so Aon sent him to the hospital and coincidently she met with Pat’s dad there and knew about Pat’s incident. She went to visit Pat but Pat doesn’t remember Aon. Even her best friends like Mike and Ple, she doesn’t even remember either. So the only person left that she should remember is Golf…..

credits gmember.com

fun

Expired Sarnie
thanks for the summary... it was like reading a fan fiction. lmao this is going to be awesomely predictable. hehehehehe!!! toey and mike are just too cute.