Ua Neej Raws Txoj Hmoo

cyber

sarNie Egg
yeah i thinkso too i get soo annoyed but it it like i am being impatience for the crying like it need to stop but not to cry too long.... :arrg:

cyber

sarNie Egg
hmong movies these days are a waste of money..

you can already predict the movie by watching the previews..

no suspense like other asian movies... why?!

---
yep i agree right know on offense or anything but Hmong movies getting boringer and stupider...and cost to much like 10-15 bucks for 1 part -_-

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
seriously kashie? wow...
I like tou yang, i thnk he's pretty cute and really nice singing voice but I HATE! his acting!!!! and his hair is getting annoying...
excuse my choice of word my sweet bao...eheehee....

yeah! i have to admit..his singing is like so much betta than his acting...and gosh! i luv him soo much in his first movie w/ Pa Zao Vue...but then afterwards he juz went bad...his make-up built up and he's too lazie to cut his hair....or someting..hahaha

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
my mom borrowed the movie from my aunt..

so i saw the beginning... yah...

i think she's a new na'ek.. if i'm right.. because her acting isn't all that good.. seem like she was just getting her lines right.. she looked camera shy..

well, at least to me..hehe.. :) not going to finish the movie though.. i heard there are a lot of crying.. "sighs" yeah, just like the other movie.. it's the same
producer.. that producer needs new storylines & needs to cut down the crying.. heheee.. :) -- you just know when the little girl is going to start crying..

as for tou yaj.. yeah, he better off singing.. & his hair.. gets on my nerves too.. in this movie, their camera needs serious enhancement.. i noticed.. tou yaj did not look nice.. his face.. he looked dark..

anyway, yeah..that's my opinion.. :)

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
excuse my choice of word my sweet bao...eheehee....

yeah! i have to admit..his singing is like so much betta than his acting...and gosh! i luv him soo much in his first movie w/ Pa Zao Vue...but then afterwards he juz went bad...his make-up built up and he's too lazie to cut his hair....or someting..hahaha
yep!...i agreed also...his singing is cool but his movie is boring...hate da way he cried....if i could create my own entertainment or production....i willl try not to make peeeple cry to much and etc...

PajHavZoov

sarNie Hatchling
Actually, his crying...and and acting lol is much improved from the Txij Nkawm Teev Kua Muag movie. What bothers me is the niam yau's speaking....she has bad pronunciation.

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
i thought that they needed some better fashion ppl cuz it look like they dont know how to dress up tou yang. like when he have that pink glossy long sleeve and that one glittery flower shirt. it just make him look gay. and how he sit, he sit like how girl sit and not like guy. oh and don't it look like he's getting fat too? well it's just my opinion so hopefully nobody get offended by what ive said.

PajHavZoov

sarNie Hatchling
I think he's cute, but I'm not obsessed about him. Anyways, azngirl90, you're entitled to your opinion ;) And I agree...the pink shirt and flowery shirt just made him look kinda gayish. But I don't think he's getting fat...if you watch the part where he rescues her in the water when they first meet, he has a very toned physique ;)

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
I think he's cute, but I'm not obsessed about him. Anyways, azngirl90, you're entitled to your opinion ;) And I agree...the pink shirt and flowery shirt just made him look kinda gayish. But I don't think he's getting fat...if you watch the part where he rescues her in the water when they first meet, he has a very toned physique ;)

well yea he do look tone when he was wet but then later on he look like he's a little fat but not enough for ppl to actually notice. but that 's just my opinion so yea.

pajlavender

sarNie Egg
They seriously need a new makeup artist cause that current one sucks! That's too much makeup on them. It makes them look like their face is dirty.

onceagain

sarNie Hatchling
Finally saw the movie. I didn't like it as much as Txij Nkawm Teev Kua Muag. I guess it had the same storyline over all that's why I was a bit bored by this one. You know same o same o thing. The guy misunderstood her marrys 2nd wife kicks her out and try to win her back. Saw all the depressing/sad episode with Txij nkawm teev kuag muag already and it has touched me at that point and was kind of hoping to see some new theme or action but it never came.

It looked like they we're out of ideas and just decide to keep the same point but change minor characteristic on the actors and actress.

onceagain

sarNie Hatchling
Oh about Tub's hair. I heard he actually likes that hair style. I don't know why it really doesn't match him.

bugsy

sarNie Adult
haha...the summary makes the movie look wayy too good when in fact it wasn't. I like how you worded it though.

I dont watch much Hmong movies and when I recently decided to, I dont know why I chose this one to watch out of alot of other ones. The storyline was predictable but it would've been at least decent if the acting was better. I think they overacted and overcried. I havent seen those little girls (Tub Yaj's kid and the kid who plays young pajnyiag in the movie) act before this one so Im not annoyed of them, thus leaving me to say that I think those kids were way better actors than the adults; at least they made me feel sorry for them (as with other orphan kids in movies..I cant help it .. lol). Tub Yaj's character is soooo lame! I mean..it's like...are you forreal, dude!! lol. Must I add, like so many have done, that his acting sucked? I mean...he's still cute and all in my book but when it comes to acting... I'd choose Xab Thoj over him. And the main girl's character is super lamer at the end! I was fricken annoyed. Why abandon your kid when you yourself know the agony of an orphan life? sheesh. O yea...and her crying is way too dramatic.

I think the only part I liked was in part 3 (i think) where Tub Yaj goes to visit Pajnyiag in tryin to persuade her to go back by giving her that letter. The words on there were so sweet and straightforward. "kuv hlub koj, kuv nco koj" Ooohh...how sweet. Ok..back to reality. O yea..and did you guys notice how they used the song from Errant Love. I was like..umm....good thing or bad thing? lol.

and with the many comments about his hair...we should just petition him to get a haircut. lol. although I dont think our opinions will matter.

PajHavZoov

sarNie Hatchling
Hahaha lmao thanks ;) It's not for me to trash/praise a movie...ya'll can watch and decide.

Yeah, the storyline was kinda boring...Because it ended similar...it woulda been better with a twist...but no twist came.

I liked the hurt-inside scenes...like when he sees her with another man...that has more depth than just crying. Bleh.

mokka

sarNie Adult
just finished this movie...actually the ending of the movie... it's kinda...although i was kinda mad at her for just leaving her daughter with Tub... even if her new husband didn't like the kid... she shouldn't have done that... the ending... i thought it could have been better... i thought it was kinda stupid...

lilxyoojdragon

sarNie Egg
Finally saw the movie. I didn't like it as much as Txij Nkawm Teev Kua Muag. I guess it had the same storyline over all that's why I was a bit bored by this one. You know same o same o thing. The guy misunderstood her marrys 2nd wife kicks her out and try to win her back. Saw all the depressing/sad episode with Txij nkawm teev kuag muag already and it has touched me at that point and was kind of hoping to see some new theme or action but it never came.

It looked like they we're out of ideas and just decide to keep the same point but change minor characteristic on the actors and actress.

I have to agree with this!!!! I like Txij Nkawn Teev Kua Muag so much better bc i personally think the acting AND the editing was better than this movie...also i like the main actress in Txij Nkawn Teev Kua Muag better too...the acting in this movie was weak...and so was the storyline too...i didn't really like it...and i won't recommend it either...

one last thing...i really have to comment on the cpr scene...if he really did that on a really person, he would have killed the victim than save the person...trust me, i took the class and was certified...

Mae

sarNie Adult
I liked the main actress in here better than the one in Txij Nkawm Teev Kua Muag because she's more natural beauty..... I thought Tub Yaj looked really good in this movie, just the right size.....but yeah, the movie was very cliche and it did remind me of Txij Nkawm Teev Kua Muag a lot...

Mysty

sarNie Hatchling
aw damn... bad reviews I suppose?... I skimmed through half the posts. And my mom bought this too. ToT... Ihate these orphan movies. Hmoon peepz need a new theme.