TXOJ KEV HLUB NYOB NRAUM HIAV TXWV

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
I WAS WONDERING THAT I WAS GOING TO BUY THIS THAI MOVIE BUT DIDN'T KNOW WHO DUBBED IT ANYONE KNOW..??

I SAW THE PREVIEW OR OPENING IN THAI N THOUGHT IT WAS GOOD...

Raindown

sarNie Egg
yes, this movie is really good. I have this lakorn..it is actually one of my favorite...Sun entertainment dubbs this..they are good, but it just annoys me cuz they put too much hmong music in it..not that i don't like hmong music, but sometimes it is just too much..and the pe'ek's voice is a tad bit high for chakrit's ..the na'ek's voice is good though..

Mae

sarNie Adult
yes, this movie is really good. I have this lakorn..it is actually one of my favorite...Sun entertainment dubbs this..they are good, but it just annoys me cuz they put too much hmong music in it..not that i don't like hmong music, but sometimes it is just too much..and the pe'ek's voice is a tad bit high for chakrit's ..the na'ek's voice is good though..
That's the same complaint my sister has too...although i haven't had the opportunity to watch the hmong dubbed yet...but have seen the thai one which is very good... Kob and Chakrit are my favorite actors...

tearsofautumn

sarNie Hatchling
Wow!! A Chakrit lakorn!! It look very good and interesting....maybe i'll get it too. I'm a fan of Chakrit Yamnam....like him and his acting career. Thanks for sharing!!

Mae

sarNie Adult
I don't mind these voices very much...but I wish it was Vang Thao's Production/Txuj Ci Hmoob that dubbed it! It would have been way much better...

Mae

sarNie Adult
Interesting, but I do like that Hmong song at the end...I wish it wasn't in the lakorn, but I do like the music... Anyone know who sings it or has it? I would like it.

daoherbt

sarNie Egg
i have to say that i do like sun and TnT but like some of you guys say, they put too much hmong music in the drama.. it like a non stop hmong song in the drama... it just too annoying..

choo

sarNie Adult
aahh don't you just hate that??LOL i think they should do better transitions with the hmong songs...

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
When they put hmong song into another series, I just find it corny. lol. And the voices in the clip above, I'm already use to them dubbing for korean, so it's kinda awkward each time I hear them dubbing for Thai series.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i love tnt...but i didn't like how they put the hmong guys singing over bie's singing in roy adeed hang ruk..

koblo

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks for sharing. I saw the Thai version but I do not know if I want to buy the Hmong version. Oh well.