txoj kev hlub muag ngis tshaj nyiag txiaj

Fearless

sarNie Adult
I've been looking for tik and aom's lakorn roy leh sanae rai hmong dubbed version for a while now but it seems like no one is selling it anymore. If anyone has this movie, I was wondering if you can make me a copy. I will pay you because I really want this movie! I hope someone can help me. Please reply back or pm me.

Mae

sarNie Adult
Fearless, for the past few years I've seen Hmong booth sell this entire lakorn at the Wisconsin Labor Day Tournament (used to be held in Green Bay, but moved to Oshkosh now).... The people usually sell it for 5 dollars a tape, so do you live near the area or are you out of state.....otherwise I'll keep looking for you and purchase it when I do see it...

ntxhais

sarNie Hatchling
I have both the dubbed version and the original version...its not in a very great condition though...still want it???

Fearless

sarNie Adult
Fearless, for the past few years I've seen Hmong booth sell this entire lakorn at the Wisconsin Labor Day Tournament (used to be held in Green Bay, but moved to Oshkosh now).... The people usually sell it for 5 dollars a tape, so do you live near the area or are you out of state.....otherwise I'll keep looking for you and purchase it when I do see it...

I live in Minnesota and I've checked at most of the hmong stores here and no one seems to sell it anymore. I asked the manager of sky production but he said that they have no more copies. Do they still sell it at the hmong stores near where you live? Can you look out for it and purchase it for me if you do see it? Please let me know. I would really appreciate it!

I have both the dubbed version and the original version...its not in a very great condition though...still want it???

I noticed that someone uploaded the Thai version in the buddies media but I don't understand Thai so I want to watch the hmong version. What is wrong with the condition?

Mae

sarNie Adult
oh... I see... well I'll wait to see if Mae can get it for me. If not, then I'll get back to you. Thanks for replying though!
I'll check around the Hmong stores around here for you and let you know...otherwise, I'll have to wait until a Hmong tournament rolls around...the last 3-4 tournaments in this area I've seen people sell it for really cheap...usually at tourneys i recognize it's the same people who always sells Sky Production lakorn sets and they go to every tourney around the area.....sooo hopefully i'll find a set for you...

Fearless

sarNie Adult
I'll check around the Hmong stores around here for you and let you know...otherwise, I'll have to wait until a Hmong tournament rolls around...the last 3-4 tournaments in this area I've seen people sell it for really cheap...usually at tourneys i recognize it's the same people who always sells Sky Production lakorn sets and they go to every tourney around the area.....sooo hopefully i'll find a set for you...

OK just let me know when you do find one. Thanks a lot!

nyang2914

sarNie Egg
I've been looking for tik and aom's lakorn roy leh sanae rai hmong dubbed version for a while now but it seems like no one is selling it anymore. If anyone has this movie, I was wondering if you can make me a copy. I will pay you because I really want this movie! I hope someone can help me. Please reply back or pm me.

My aunt is the owner of the dubbed version. I think she still has a few unopened sets, I'll ask her for you.

Nisha

sarNie Hatchling
I love this drama......they are os cute together....fearless, if you still need it...let me know...okay...I will make you a copy...