Txij Nkawm Teev Kua Muag

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I forgot to mention. I don’t know if this is Tub Yaj’s fault or the director. But, when Tub Yaj holds someone into his embrace, at first they’re on his left shoulder, he tends to move them to his right shoulder. Even when he held on to his cell phone he did the same thing.

And I didn’t like the fact that when they hold each other, it’s seems so uncomfortable, and when he hugs the girls he always lay them to his lap. It looks like an uncomfortable position.

*Sigh* I need to submit my own stories in. But then I'm afraid the bad acting will ruin it all.

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
nancyvang said:
I forgot to mention. I don’t know if this is Tub Yaj’s fault or the director. But, when Tub Yaj holds someone into his embrace, at first they’re on his left shoulder, he tends to move them to his right shoulder. Even when he held on to his cell phone he did the same thing.

And I didn’t like the fact that when they hold each other, it’s seems so uncomfortable, and when he hugs the girls he always lay them to his lap. It looks like an uncomfortable position.

*Sigh* I need to submit my own stories in. But then I'm afraid the bad acting will ruin it all.
[post="70146"][/post]​

LOL...that's the same goes for me...i want someone to edit my story and then submit it in...but i'm afraid the acting will be bad!

beamie

sarNie Hatchling
I KNOW!! I was thinking the same thing...but you know I have such a big imagination that i don't know if my story will fall through...hahahah....

but if i do send in a story one day....it's going straight to Moua Lee or Ger Vue....hahah...i have a lot of confidence in them....their movies always have SOMETHING or ALOT of things that I like.....

if you look closely at all the hmong movies....it always looks like their UNCOMFERTABLE hugging.....how do you solve it?? make sure they have CHEMISTRY!!!

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
u guys know if u guys do submit your stories..to hmong productions.. the actors & actress is not gonna act the way you want it to be... unless you're there to direct the actor & actress.. because you as the writer can see your story.. :)