Two Hearts, One Love (Chapter 3 Preview up) 6/15/2011

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
P'Mark, I ask you, Who do you love?, Mint cries.
Mark looks down doesn't know how to answer her...
P'Mark, I'm asking you? Do you not hear me? Do you still love Anna? Why is it so hard to answer just a question?
Anna stood there by Mark. Feeling bad that her best friend found out between them.
Mark looks up at Mint and feels very guilty for lying to her all this time. But answer her question. Mint, I never meant to hurt you like this. I didn't know that it was going to end up like this.
Mint stood there speechless and hurt......

Starting:
Mark Prin
Mint Chalida
Nadech
Yaya
Mint Natwara as Anna

Mint Chalida has never met her best friend Anna's boyfriend before. When Anna and Mark was dating, Mint was in America studying. When she came back to Thailand, Anna and Mark broke up. Mint didn't know him and he didn't know her. One day, Mint, Yaya, and their mother went to Tharain Resort to deliver flowers for a party that night. Mark saw Mint, and was very blown away because her personality reminded him of someone who broke his heart seven months ago. But when he found out that Mint Chalida was Anna best friend, he decided to try everything he can to get close to Anna again. And the only way he could do that was use Mint Chalida.

*Credit to TubbyTinker*​

*Both of these poster credit to SaiFah*​

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Mak is a jerk in here lol...using Mint to get with the other Mint or should I say Anna haha...love it Jen...

I have a story for MTeam too but I'm still working on the intro....

posters..I would love to make you one if nobody else does it hahaha

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
Oooh,Sounds Very Interesting^^
I like it,Mark sounds so mean.
Using Mint so he can go to the other Mint(Anna)!

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Mak is a jerk in here lol...using Mint to get with the other Mint or should I say Anna haha...love it Jen...

I have a story for MTeam too but I'm still working on the intro....

posters..I would love to make you one if nobody else does it hahaha
Haha. thanks. I would love to see the posters. haha :)

this is such a good start!!
bad bad bad mark!! grr!! can't wait
for the fic.
Oooh,Sounds Very Interesting^^
I like it,Mark sounds so mean.
Using Mint so he can go to the other Mint(Anna)!

Lol, Thanks.

TubbyTinker

okay I'm starting to hunt for pictures lol...do u just want the 3 Ms only or u want nadech and yaya too

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Yes, another Mteam ff! Really loving it! I'm so behind on mines. LOL.

Wow, Mark *slaps him in the face* Hahaha. What a jerk! I dislike him right now >.<
Fah & Thip, your guys posters are awesome!

fun

Expired Sarnie
More Prin and Chalida!!!

Oh gosh, I have been MIA from lakorns since 4 Hua Jai and 365 Days ended. Sticking to Korean for now until a good lakorn crops up again. I liked Monkut Doksom but I'm only on episode 3 and it is starting to already drag lmao

Sorry I am ranting. Haven't posted much on any lakorn thread since there isn't anything I'm interested atm. Just reading fan fiction of anything to do with Mteam lol

TubbyTinker

^^ really? it works fine for me...anywho here's another link..hope it works

http://i52.tinypic.com/2q1ccnm.jpg