Best Lakorn

1.Jai Rao-19.50%
2.Botun greep sood tai-18.82%
3.Sawan Bieng-12.92%

cecilia

Staff member
THANKS TINAH!
So happy to see MY AFF made it on #1
as for the lakorn, i would have thought JLR beat BGST but oh well, at least, ATEAM is in 2nd place next to JR :wub: .. SB is on third as well.

LuckyMe

sarNie Egg
Fanclub award? hmmm...yea..very surprising that AFF beat Anne...and also jai rao beat sawan bieng..and aum didnt make it? hmmm..how interesting!!...

Anne still ROCKS!!....

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I'm shocked that Ann came in second... but then again, she only had 1 lakorn out last year, whereas Aff has 3.

Aum didn't even make the list!!!

EDIT: How the hell did Por make the list while Aum didn't!?!?! that is sooooo not right! <_<

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
Wow what a suprise I thought Anne would win in all the category she is nominated in but I guess viewer saw more of Aff last year.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Yayyy! Congrats for KEN, AFF, ALEX, TAEW & lakorn JAIRAO :wub: Wow. I'm so happy this is the first awards I'm satisfied with the votes! Ahaa. Alex is sooo sexyy! I wonder who is the little boy after him because I like him as well. The last guy for Young generation is KONG SURIYA. I'm so surprised he got in it since he hasn't been in any praek role before and same with the little boy after Alex. Alex is sooo sexyy there, *drools. KEN+AFF and ALEX+TAEW are my favorites Individually and as Onscreen pairs too :D Wowww! I'm so happy with these results, lol :p I'm surprised TUI got in second place and even got nominated in this award as well and got higher score than Por. Ahaa. It's funny 'cause I've never watched him as praek before and he is just decent. Thankyou for the results tinah<3

- Funny how I thought in the next few years Taew could be the new Aff and Alex can be the new Ken, loooool :p Ahaa.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh thanks!
And yeah this is based on fanclub lol.

But I'm happy for JR and Aff and Ken hehe.

And not trying to offend Por T. fans but it's weird for him to be up there lol. But yet again this is only fan votes.

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
Very glad and happy to see cherry on the list! Even though we didnt see or hear much on her compared to the others.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol wow JLR & Aum are missing...i'm not a fan of either...but i know
there's a large fan base...lol

i know JR juz recently aired...but gosh...i hope the KEN fans don't get
confused between JR & SB wen it comes to Top Awards....don't split
up the votes for the sake of KEN!

tinah

sarNie Coma
i know JR juz recently aired...but gosh...i hope the KEN fans don't get
confused between JR & SB wen it comes to Top Awards....don't split
up the votes for the sake of KEN!
most likely they will kashie but i think most of the votes will be going to jr for ken since its still fresh in their mind. if he win itll be fine although i perfer sb cuz he did such a great job there

Sophiiee

sarNie Egg
I am surprised Sawan Bieng did not get #1, I heard it had the highest rating last year.
Is this really a convincing award? and what is the total number of votes for each category?

vivienraikko

sarNie Egg
What kind of vote it is? I never heard it, and how the result comes out?
I don't believe the result, Ann should win No.1 for no doubt, and Aff doesn't deserve it though she did 3 lakorns last year,but Ann is much better than her, sorry to say that, but it's the fact. And Sawan Bieng was the best lakorn in 2008 for sure. I think only Aff's fans will be happy for this vote.
PLUS: Good for Ken, he did a great job in SB

kikyo4ever

sarNie Juvenile
surprise result
then again whose fanclub?
even though it says tv3 fanclub...it might not include all of my anne's fan :p and more of aff fan are around that's why she's first :p
i can't believe ann's 3rd, unbelievable....as long as i know that my anne's #1, than i don't care about this result :D
where is all anne's fan, how come they didn't vote?
i didn't know about this voting thing, if i know, i would have vote, afterall, i'm a tv3 fan :D more so b/c Ann and Ken are in there