Tv3 Fanclub Award 07

tinah

sarNie Coma
^_^ credit to tv3.com. i think they made a typo on pors cuz his is the same % as ken but mart came in 2nd.

Best Actor of the Year

26.68%
24.48%
26.68%

Best Actress of the Year

28.28%
13.08%
10.30%

Best Rising Actor of the Year

51.24%
14.37%
13.33%

Best Rising Actress of the Year

Ja Jittapa
28.15%
Taew
21.75%
Margie Rasee
14.30%

Best Lakorn of the Year

1.Likit Kammatep 18.59%
2.Muer Dok Rak Ban 11.29%
3.Mafia Tee Rak 8.53%

Best Sitcom of the Year

1.Pen Tor 46.77%
2.Poo Kong Jao Sanae 29.63%
3.Heng Heng Heng 8.63%

Best Talk Show of the Year

1.Ratree Samosorn 15.57%
2.?
3.At 10 9.83%

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
I think meur dok rak ban should be number one...but likit is pretty okay too
but i don't know about the rising actresses...

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
figures Anne, Ken, and Rome wld get the top spots in their category...they deserve it =]

also, i think likit kummathep is def. the #1 choice, but i thought mafia tee ruk wld be #2 instead of meua dok ruk ban...weird

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
argh! i guess should have voted more for P'Chakrit..he deserves to be no. 2...anywayz..at least Mafia & Pen Tor are on the list...ah P'Ken still taking the lead..eheheeh

itS aNn

sarNie Juvenile
ehh im not so sure about the best rising actress.. =/ Ken deserves it, i also think Chakrit deserves it too.. his lakorns were awesome!.. oh well too bad..

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I totally disagree with the rising actress too. Ch3 didn't even have decent ones anyways. So, I guess that's good enough.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
^.- i'm happy that ken, ann, and rome....good for them...they deserve it....but i wish they had sririta on there.....pat is so pretty..love her lakorns....thanks^.-

ja is cute! :D i haven't seen an ann lakorn for a while but currently watching sai rung. wha... she good. B)

rome seems good. i'm currently watching his lakorn w/ vicki & ken did good in sueb lup..... i haven't watched the other people lately. can't say. :huh:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
oh! i'm not sad about Chakrit not winning anymore..i forgot tat Chakrit isn't even a Ch. 3 pra'ek...if he would have won an award instead of other ch. 3 pra'eks tat would be sad for them...eheheeh...but congrates to the winners once again..ah..gotta see top awards now..does anyone know wen tat'll be

nophankh

sarNie Adult
kinda confuse, Is like Chakrit a free agent or something?
he goes around every channel and is never paired off twice with any n'ek.