TV SHOW EXTREME COUPONING

mercee

sarNie Juvenile
HEY YOU GUYS. I WAS WONDERING IF YOU GUYS HAVE WATCHED THE TV SHOW EXTREME COUPONING? YEAH I WAS WANTING TO KNOW HOW MANY TIMES CAN I DUPLICATE A COUPON?... AND THE GIRLS ON THE SHOW DUPLICATED A LOT OF THE SAME COUPON OFF SOME WEBSITE AND USED AT THE GROCERY STORE AND SAVED LIKE THOUSANDS OF DOLLAR. I WAS SEARCHING THROUGH SOME SITE AND SOME PEOPLE SAID THAT IT WAS ACTUALLY A FRAUD.. BUT THEN SOMEWHERE ELSE THEY SAID THAT IF IT WAS LEGITIMATE THEN YOU CAN DUPLICATE

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
Well, if a coupon is a pdf coupon from a manufacturer, then you can print it out and use it many times... But I don't really think that a manufacturer intended to have it used 45 times in one transaction....
And then yes it is actually fraud to photocopy and use coupons.
Coupons that you print from the internet usually have its own validation code or pin codes on the coupon so that the store can verify its validity.
Also, before you install any coupon program to be able to print coupons they have various agreements and rules that you have to accept to be able to print coupons. If you violate the coupons (because I read somewhere that your IP is tied to the validation codes/pin codes on your coupon) then your IP can be banned from printing coupons...
all printable coupons online usually use a java program or the bricks software to print and that's how the internet is able to keep track of how many coupons your IP address has printed. Usually only 2 max. Sometimes you will be able to print more than 2 but that's not frequent.
But that's just my two cents on couponing ... I've never seen this show aired yet but I think I've used coupons enough to know the rules :)