TV Pool: Por and Pat

Bou

sarNie Adult
aww those picture of them is so kute!both couples look hot hehe thanks for sharing...sorry i cant translate for u because i cant read thai :(

nanthao

sarNie Hatchling
what??? the four of them is in the mag but only por and pat is on the cover....i don't think its fair....but anyways....this is a cute photoshop!!

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
shana pakim said:
they're very cute...thank u for sharing... :)
[post="56378"][/post]​
Her name is KwanKinnee Winkomin (Megi) she cute I remember seeing her in ch7 lakorn then she move to ch3 I think.

kitkat

sarNie Elites
man they always have been my favorites! i wish pang and ploy are in it.. but pang and woot SHOULD BE IN it, too... since they are in lakorn together ...

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
I can't believe I miss this post earlier. Por, Pat, Mann, and Megi looks spectacular. I love Pat and Por!! They're the greatest couple ever!! They are perfect in every way. They are always beautiful and ultimately talented. Pat and Por would make a lovely real life couple. Mann and Meji looks great, too!! Thanks alot for sharing this magazine, Kai.

navy

sarNie Adult
I found Pat and Por are such a cute couple on screen. These two are my favorite rising stars. Love Pat's beautiful eyes....when she smiles, her eyes kinds of smile too....

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
navy said:
I found Pat and Por are such a cute couple on screen. These two are my favorite rising stars. Love Pat's beautiful eyes....when she smiles, her eyes kinds of smile too....
[post="129095"][/post]​

That's true, Pat does have beautiful eyes. The more I look at Pat, the more she resembles Paris Hilton. Does anyone thinks so? Pat and Por are also my favorite rising stars.