tv pool and showing tacky midriff

onahc

sarNie Elites
it look so cheap and generic. tv pool is probably the most generic looking thai mag and I don't think it's an honor at all to be on the cover of that magazine.

juicee

sarNie Elites
yeah i noticed it too. ne ways, so what mag do you guys think is like the "vogue" of thailand?

Nina

sarNie Egg
juicee said:
yeah i noticed it too. ne ways, so what mag do you guys think is like the "vogue" of thailand?
[post="25395"][/post]​
i think Priew Magazine is and theres some others too just not alot

S

sunflower

i think they retouched the pictures too much that the models on the cover look aweful! they add like this red tone to their model's skin or something.. it sucks and all the retouching makes the models look bloated and their faces so chubby! and the news in that mag is 50% accurate! back than i only bought it when kob or someone i liked was on the cover.. now... i don't even look at that mag anymore...

i think for picture quality... those khoon ying and lips and maya world are the best... they are professionals! ;)

S

sunflower

Nina said:
i think Priew Magazine is and theres some others too just not alot
[post="25410"][/post]​

oh yeah... i agree with you on that one! priew mag pics are the best! ;)

navy

sarNie Adult
I don't see anything wrong with the tvpool. I think tvpool in Thailand is one of the most popular one. I'm not talking about the cover picture, but about the quality of the writer.....