TV-INSIDE : AFF & JOY

tinah

sarNie Coma
credit to tvinside/arissa

gorgeous gals!..im so jealous, their hair look so healthy. in a way, they look alike in here

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
wow..just beautiful.thanks tinah for sharing..i've always like joy..i wish they can give her more nang ek role..miss seeing her being nang ek..btw..im so loving your siggie of ann & ken...so cuteeeeeeeeeeeee=]

max

sarNie Elites
I LOVE JOY RINLANEE! I have also come to really like Aff! They look so beautiful! I love it! Thanks for sharing =)

bxz88

sarNie Hatchling
I like all the pictures! Thank you for sharing. Although, they could've use different backgrounds.

mercee

sarNie Juvenile
joy is pretty, but it's just her lips that bothers me, and about aff, she's pretty too.

Mae

sarNie Adult
Joy looks a bit more plumped now especially in the face, but that's good! Too many thai n'eks are stick thin...

Rakniran

They can be sister.

If,Joy lower lip where smaller

b oth of them are very pretty.

Thanks for sharing

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
OMFG! they are so beautiful...i freaking love Joy Rinalee..i hope she goes back 2 play nang'eks once in a while...and Aff is so beautiful too..goodness they should have gotta Aum into this photoshoot too...

summer4ever

sarNie Hatchling
I also think that they have a look that are very similar....however....both are very pretty in their own way....just love the way how the pics are taken...

dmdaisy

sarNie Hatchling
that's nice photo shoot aff really pretty and joy r. okay in pic. Joy r. isn't pretty in my opinion and her face to puffy and it's make everything on her face look bigger(nose and lip)and it's not because she gain weight or anything that her face is puffy, that's just how her face is shaped period. I don't think she is n'ak material and she needs to stay playing n'rai roles.

Ana

sarNie Adult
Aff, is beautiful!!! I love everything about her!! Very pretty!! Joy R too, very pretty!!

Jean

sarNie Juvenile
They're both so pretty, I just love both of their hair.

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
they're pretty and gorgeous together. they should be in more lakorns together. i love their healthy hair.

myx

sArNieZ
they are soo cute and pretty. i think rinlanee looks soo much prettier w/ her real hair than w/ the wig in her lakorn jumleuyrak.