Tv Inisde Vol:159

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
moilee said:
Well...I don't think Pat has any looks to Namfu. For me, Pat is 10 times prettier...sorry to disappoint Namfu's fans na ja...because I'm not a fan of Namful ja....the reason I watch this lakorn because of him...not because he's handsome...but he's a good actor ja.
[post="152235"][/post]​
I think Por is a HOTTIE!! Okay, you're right, Moilee. Pat is 10 times more gorgeous than Namfon!! Anyhow, Namfon is beautiful in her own ways...I especially enjoyed her lakorn with Por, Jao Sao Ban Rai...My most favorite couple, however, is still Pat and Por!! I would pick the two over anyone...They are the love of my life. LOL. I wish someday, Por will come out announcing that him and Pat would date...just a little dreamy...To bad at the time he's dating his girlfriend of four years. She's very fortunate to have such a perfect man by her side.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
oh nevermind. i found out por's girlfriend is jane. but i dunno how she looks like, does anyone have a picture of her?

puppylov

sarNie Adult
namfon is pretty in her own way. Pat is pretty too. Both have diff looks!!!!! So, por is taken already? She is one lucky girl!!!

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
ChenrukNote said:
oh nevermind. i found out por's girlfriend is jane. but i dunno how she looks like, does anyone have a picture of her?
[post="152941"][/post]​
I heard that Jane is not in the entertainment business. I want to see who she is as well...