Tus neeg ntxim hlub (the lovely person)

if-only

sarNie Hatchling
lol i was wonder have anyone of you guy seen the rest of this movie.... because i only seen part 1 and they say that the other part is gonna come out later but i don't see any.... anyways just wondering.... it's very cheesy but just wanna know what happen in the end.

if-only

sarNie Hatchling
really part two came out... i haven't seen it at the swap meet. lol i know i heard it was gonna come out in july 4 but haven't seen it.

fns

sarNie Hatchling
yes, it did came out and i got it like two week ago...it was okay but there is still more part to it ...they change the cover and it look nicer....

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
omg.. i just bought this movie n all i can say is that part 2 is useless.. it made me mad cuz the producers added alot of things that i thought was usless.. like the part where nkauj cua falls in the water and ywj pheej and his dad find her.. they bring her back to her owners house instead of theirs.. n the main guy really thought that she died so he went away.. and while he went away.. his dad made nkauj cua marry ywj pheej so they got married and nkauj cua became pregnant... and then the older brother of the main guy raped ywj pheejs sister so she got pregnant, n so she ran away with ywj pheej's friend and then they got captured for running away.. and then the sister got thrown in water for "LYING" that the father was the main guys older brother and the friend got 30 hits and ran out of town.. so it ended where the main guys dad was really sick and wanted to see him.. so he came back with this other girl.. believe it's dab laug tus ntxais.. so the main guy returns and sees the dad and they talk and then the dad passed away.. the movie is 2 hours of nothing.. there's still gonna be part 3.. but dunno when that will come out since it took like 6 months for part 2 to come out..

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
what movie is that? i never heard of it.. :)

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i just saw it today... it was quit interesting they add a new nang'ek too.................... the cover was also pretty cool....... there is still part 3 though. B)

val

sarNie Adult
saw part 1 of this movie and basically they copy the idea from this one chinese movie that hmong dubbed i believe by Hmong production call "nkauj ntsuag lub kua muag/lub neeg" something like that been awhile since i watch that movie

snow

sarNie Egg
saw part 1 of this movie and basically they copy the idea from this one chinese movie that hmong dubbed i believe by Hmong production call "nkauj ntsuag lub kua muag/lub neeg" something like that been awhile since i watch that movie

You are correct. This movie was borrowed from the TV series produced by TVB called "Plain Love" starring Kathy Chow, Gallen Lo, and Eddie Cheng. Part 1 and 2 are exactly the same story line. The chinese version is of course way better.

hmonglover

sarNie Egg
i have part one and part 2 is okay too and not good all too but i wish part 3 coming up too they change the cover and it look nicer too