Tub Yaj

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
genn04 said:
here u go...since some of you seem desperate bout' him....i think he's cute too...so why not i share it. these are the shooting for "Nplooj Siab Khaub Lig Cua" (The Innocent Cyclone).

These are only fews. Although it aint the best quality, oh well enjoy it. These are the one that i gaved it to mystik_woman to post it up at her site OneLuv4Nonstop...it ain't the best cause i can't find no other way to screenshot(Capture) so decide to used my freaken digital camera...but it's ok, you all knoe you wanna steal it anyways RIGHT!

when you have time you can go visit for more at:
http://oneluv4nonstop.bravehost.com/upcomingmovies.html
[post="150717"][/post]​

u got that RIGHT!!! i wanna steal it..already did...lol... thanks for posting...

:D

sweety_kaj

sarNie Egg
this guy is really cute ^^ but its too bad cuz he is married snif snif !! my aunt who ives in usa (cuz i'm a france hmong girl lol) tells me that his wife is nkauj huab...

Mae

sarNie Adult
People who just went to Thailand said Tub Yaj is only 20 years old and is a single bachelor...he lives in Khej Me.....the producer that always produces his movies said that Tub Yaj's younger brothers are even better looking than Tub Yaj...whoooo hoo....anyways Tub Yaj is a hottie....and I don't think he's married to that Nkauj Huab girl from his movie, she seems a bit too old for him....but Tub Yaj and Mab Sua Lis were a cute couple...

ookii

sarNie Hatchling
it would be taboo if i like him but i already did......tub is such a great actor...not a great singer though. my cousin is so in love with him...sad he's 20 only 'cause she's already 26.....let's hope no body will buy/order him yet...so we can see him more in the future.

sweety_kaj

sarNie Egg
Mae said:
People who just went to Thailand said Tub Yaj is only 20 years old and is a single bachelor...he lives in Khej Me.....the producer that always produces his movies said that Tub Yaj's younger brothers are even better looking than Tub Yaj...whoooo hoo....anyways Tub Yaj is a hottie....and I don't think he's married to that Nkauj Huab girl from his movie, she seems a bit too old for him....but Tub Yaj and Mab Sua Lis were a cute couple...
[post="151910"][/post]​

mab sua lis ??? who is?

sweety_kaj

sarNie Egg
Mae said:
[post="151910"][/post]​
lol i fogot ... do u know if his producer has an address email ?

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
sweety_kaj said:
mab sua lis ??? who is?
[post="152205"][/post]​
mab sua lis the girl who play with him.. in "txiv kawm teev kua maug"

not the wife but the girlfriend...

~i heard tub yaj is divorced.... hahaha!!! who knows!!!

it's almost impossible for us to know anything about hmong actor/actress...

shinhwa_dbsk

sarNie Egg
i love Tub Yaj...i think he's the hottie hmoob actor i seem soo hard....
he remind meeh of meeh oppa Kangta..hahaapprobablie tooh meeh onlie..but yeah
tub yaj ish cuuuute

lovena

sarNie Hatchling
I think Tub Yaj look more like this Chinese actor Chen Kun.

Ladies - I heard from my husband that people in California is in the process of working on to bring Tub Yaj and Ntxhoo Lauj (I hope the Ntxhoo that played in Nuj Nplaib movie) to California Hmong New Year.
Let just wish it is true so everyone can see him in person. I will update more when I hear anything news.

sweety_kaj

sarNie Egg
lovena said:
Ladies - I heard from my husband that people in California is in the process of working on to bring Tub Yaj and Ntxhoo Lauj (I hope the Ntxhoo that played in Nuj Nplaib movie) to California Hmong New Year.
Let just wish it is true so everyone can see him in person. I will update more when I hear anything news.
[post="153215"][/post]​
no!!! 'm gonna to go in thaialnd for the new year !!! i wanna to see him lol

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
ookii said:
it would be taboo if i like him but i already did......tub is such a great actor...not a great singer though. my cousin is so in love with him...sad he's 20 only 'cause she's already 26.....let's hope no body will buy/order him yet...so we can see him more in the future.
[post="151934"][/post]​
my mom's friends at work were talking about the have a relative's daughter who doens't like any guys and never dated anyone before, they were beginning to think she's a lesbian but then she saw tub and just fell in love...they were talking about ordering him...my mom told me this and I was like, "HECKY NAH!!!! I'MMA ORDER HIM!!!!"
my mom, "you're only 16, she's like 20-something"...
me, "HE'LL CHOOSE ME OVER HER ANY DAY!!!!"
don't worry girls, even if I order him, I'll still let him be in movies for you girls to watch...but there won't be any n'eks though...
hehe jk...I wish I could order him...

lovena said:
[post="153215"][/post]​
I don't like ntxhoo though...sorry to her fans...
I wanna see him at the new year...man I would go up to him and ask to ball toss with him...andwhen other girls come to talk to him I'll hug him and say he's my bf!!! :p
is he coming to MN too? he should...

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
:) Tub yaj can be a hottie... but at the same time he can be pain in the ass... hahaha!!! (sure.. his wife...ex-wife is lucky.. ) :)

Remember people... he's an actor... :)