tua Sarunyu

kulyia

RUK
ive just finish watching Doy Raeng A-Thit-Tarn. lol and i was really please with the acting. So i looks him up. he is like almost 50 next yr. i was like wow. he looks really good when he was in his mid thirties. when he did Mon Ruk Look Toong with natharika. Shes real pretty back then and still is. Could you guys tell me watsup with them nowdays?

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I know I liked him in that lakorn too. Although he looked older for Kob but he is good looking among most of the guys from his generations. I like him and Jonny Enfone:) I only seen two lakorns of him. One was w/ Ann Siriam it's a peroid and present lakorn. It was really good and cute:)

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile

His latest work is in "Ong Bak 2" I think. He was the bad guy in there. I love love him, he's a favorite of my father. I think his best lakorn was that one with I think it was Nampueng or something. His name was "P' Kowad" it was like a morlum lakorn.

=)

kulyia

RUK
he did ban sai thong? which character? same one with num and joy?? and also ong bak 2? i cant find a picture of him in it. can u?

pheitsai2003

sarNie Egg
yes! tua saranyu is one great actor. although he is old now, i still love him. he starred in ban sai thong the 1st version in lakorn. the first one was a movie.... have you guys checked out tawipope??? that one is real good too! u guys will love him in there with ann siriam.

kulyia

RUK
is that the same ann with willy? Well idont know if they match tho. wats the story line? dont spoil it too much tho. lol wow.. in 1987?? thats real long ago.. he was 27. heum.. real REALLY handsome. lol.. he is so HANDSOME. lol.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
No. The Ann that played w/ Willy is ANN THONGPRASOM. The girl TAWEE POPE w/ Tua is ANN SIRIAM:) That was a really good lakorn indeed!

somp9

sarNie Adult
Is he stop acting now? if he come back, he will be playing father role. I like most of his lakorns.

kulyia

RUK
yea ithink thats why he is not doing love lakorns anymore. because of that. it would be heart breaking too tho. cause he was supberd loveable back then and still is lol. thats prob why he is doing those evil gun shot movies.