Tsov txiav nrauv, Neeg txiav hauv

lovena

sarNie Hatchling
I LIKE THIS MOVIE. I THINK XAB DID A GOOD JOB ACTING THIS ROLE. I WISH THE ENDING WOULD BE SOMETHING DIFFERENT.

meenia

sarNie Adult
Yes...I enjoy this lakorn...was not very happy about the ending..he could have marry him...she going to be different from his first wife...

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
watched it....thought it was okay but the part where they tested their wives lol that part was just funny and gay at the same time :loool:

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
oooo I like this movie...part one was so funny and sad and kinda "eww" but I liked it...but part two...I liked it too but it seemed like two different movies...where's the funny parts? where's the comedy and why so drama and action all of a sudden...
and who are those guys trying ot kill them?
but I love the song at the ending of part two...
DOES ANYONE HAVE THAT SONG?

I didn't like the ending...it's sad...and weird...and I just don't understand it...why couldn't he be with her?

1-lUv3-y0u said:
watched it....thought it was okay but the part where they tested their wives lol that part was just funny and gay at the same time :loool:
[post="162349"][/post]​

HA HA HA! SHIZNIT...Yea, i like that part hella lots. I like this movie...it's pretty good. He's a great actor. My favorite part was when there was those two twins and they was fighting at the end. (they were wearing green.

onceagain

sarNie Hatchling
This movie is pretty good at the begining but I didn't understand part 2. I think it should have just continue with it's storyline from part 1 and elminate the chasing around in the woods in part 2. Part 2 really has nothing to do with the storyline. So if anyone has not seen this movie yet...you should go ahead and buy part 1 but not part 2. you will be fine w.o part 2.
By the way Xab did a great job acting in here too. The comdey in part one is really funny. Xab's friend Npawg Hlob (real name is Tswm Fwm) did a great job as the supporting actor too.