TSOV TOJ SIAB (MOUNTAIN TIGER)

Mae

sarNie Adult
Interesting, but a little too much/violent for my eyes... but anyone know what else they story revolves around?

stephanie

sarNie Adult
looks nice! i'm not a war movie person tho... war movies saddens me

mly

sarNie Hatchling
another war movie...i'm not a big fan of apple production, we'll have to see how it turns out when it comes out.

mysuper_girlfriend

sarNie Juvenile
the fliming quality doesnt really attract me...i mean i heard of APPLE VIDEO PRODUCTIONS doing some great stuff out there...but seriously..I wanna see Hmong filmings in cities with guns like the real shit!

xoxcOcOxox

sarNie Hatchling
well.. it's seems to be intersting but i'm not a fan of APPLE PRODUCTION cuz i think their movie are just to cliche and dragging.. not to be offensive to anyone.. but well see about this one..

since my mom is a member of apple production.. she might buy this movie.. hopefully this won't be a waste of money like the others..

again NO OFFENSE to anyone..just my thought..

xoxcOcOxox

sarNie Hatchling
well.. it's seems to be intersting but i'm not a fan of APPLE PRODUCTION cuz i think their movie are just to cliche and dragging.. not to be offensive to anyone.. but well see about this one..

since my mom is a member of apple production.. she might buy this movie.. hopefully this won't be a waste of money like the others..

again NO OFFENSE to anyone..just my thought..

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i don't really like war movies but i bet i'll buy it for my dad..

laugh-out-loud

sarNie Egg
wow... so cool...i hope it's a good one...i mean since it's a co-production one. not exactly my type, but i know my brother will love it
cause he's into war and all that action thingy.... i hope we have more of this type and seriously, Hmong movies have been improving
ever since i can remember...so cool!