tsis muaj chaws cog siav

Joon

sarNie Hatchling
Hmm I don't think I've seen it. Looks ok though, a typical hmong movie.

That ne'ek in there, Paj Zaub Vwj, she's a great singer. :)

Joon

sarNie Hatchling
She just released her first album. It's pretty good. She has a Music Video out too. If I have time, I'll scan her album cover after I get off work tonight. :)

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
She's also starred in other movies too I think. I think the story was pretty good, but the ending was really really corny...
anyway, this winter ET is going back to Thailand to do a movie... that's what my mom said. ETs mom and my mom are friends so she told that to my mom.

pajnyiag

sarNie Egg
precious_me said:
tsis muaj chaw cog siav(MV) <------click on the name...

has anyone seen this movie???its really sad...
[post="47141"][/post]​
Oh my goodness. This movie is such a touching film. I think there are many Hmong elders who have been in this situation and I've met a couple of them. My mother, who wasn't specifically in this situation, adores this movie. Our family cries each time we watch it. It's so deep that anyone who wants to a good movie, they should definitely watch this film.

On the other hand, the cinematography is not completely professional. I think their biggest downfall is this. However, the storyline is so powerful; therefore, it makes the film worth watching.

THOSE WHO HAVE NOT YET WATCHED THIS FILM SHOULD DO SO!

pajnyiag

sarNie Egg
angelxmdawb said:
She's also starred in other movies too I think. I think the story was pretty good, but the ending was really really corny...
anyway, this winter ET is going back to Thailand to do a movie... that's what my mom said. ETs mom and my mom are friends so she told that to my mom.
[post="47265"][/post]​
Hey angelxmdawb,

Does ET reside in Madison, Wisconsin? I recently saw him at a wedding and was surprised to see him there. Perhaps, you may know. (= Happy Thanksgiving! (=

precious_me

sarNie Hatchling
pajnyiag said:
Hey angelxmdawb,

Does ET reside in Madison, Wisconsin? I recently saw him at a wedding and was surprised to see him there. Perhaps, you may know. (= Happy Thanksgiving! (=
[post="47278"][/post]​
really ET was at a Wedding??...how long ago was that????...are you sure its not HIS wedding???...hehe...anyways, he does live in madison...i think he's cute...hehe....=)

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
:lmao: i love this movie....it's so touching...very sad too.....better than ET first movie....i really like the song ET sing in here too....although the real singer is that thai guy Tae (??).....his lyrics are still touching too....

sweetyaj

sarNie Elites
true...its a very good movie..i have it n i never regret buying it..i talked to his mother on the phone n she sound nice...i also saw him at the 4th of july...he was cute but too bad for me he is a yang too!! :lmao:

Fearless

sarNie Adult
It seems like all the cute hmong actors always turned out to be yangs. I know my yang brothers are hot... haha

pajnyiag

sarNie Egg
precious_me said:
really ET was at a Wedding??...how long ago was that????...are you sure its not HIS wedding???...hehe...anyways, he does live in madison...i think he's cute...hehe....=)
[post="47316"][/post]​
Yep, ET was at a wedding in Madison. I was actually invited to this wedding and ET was the cameraman. I didn't see his face, but my sisters saw him. The wedding was one of our friend's daughter's wedding. She was only 16!! Ahhhh!! Anywho, that's interesting that he's from Madison. I wonder how they recruited him for the movie. ??

Mee_123

sarNie Hatchling
ET. I saw him at the tournament. I admit he does look cute...hehehe he is actually one of my friend's cousin. But I don't like how he does movies with older woman...how old is he anyways? He seems young, and the girls he play with are uh...i don't know but they should try and find better looking actress that knows how to act.

leek18

sarNie Adult
yeah paj zaub vwj is a singer right now and i have her cd and her music video too and they are soo good. her sponsor that do her music career is ntsa iab production and i'll post her picture to you so you can go buy it ok

CD

DVD

angie_thip said:
she a singer? how come i never see her album before.
[post="47209"][/post]​

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
pajnyiag said:
Yep, ET was at a wedding in Madison. I was actually invited to this wedding and ET was the cameraman. I didn't see his face, but my sisters saw him. The wedding was one of our friend's daughter's wedding. She was only 16!! Ahhhh!! Anywho, that's interesting that he's from Madison. I wonder how they recruited him for the movie. ??
[post="47464"][/post]​

lol- of course he LIVES in Madison. I think his mom told me he goes to MATC, and their only sister who's the child after him is going to UW-Madison next fall.
They didin't recruit him for the movie.. lol- HIS PARENTS are the directors and writers for all of his movies.. lol.. haha...
I can't imagine ET at any weddings. Sometimes to me, it seems like he thinks he's too good to help out relatives. I only see his older brother helping the elders out when they have the 'ua neej' and 'hu plig' stuff and so... But that's cool. His brother's single too.. lol... :)

precious_me

sarNie Hatchling
Mee_123 said:
ET. I saw him at the tournament. I admit he does look cute...hehehe he is actually one of my friend's cousin. But I don't like how he does movies with older woman...how old is he anyways? He seems young, and the girls he play with are uh...i don't know but they should try and find better looking actress that knows how to act.
[post="47788"][/post]​

the girls that he act with is actually young...that girl paj zaub lauj is only 18...dang and i'm 19 already and people keeps telling me that i look like a little girl...hehe...dang i feel so old...=)

precious_me

sarNie Hatchling
angelxmdawb said:
lol- of course he LIVES in Madison. I think his mom told me he goes to MATC, and their only sister who's the child after him is going to UW-Madison next fall.
They didin't recruit him for the movie.. lol- HIS PARENTS are the directors and writers for all of his movies.. lol.. haha...
I can't imagine ET at any weddings. Sometimes to me, it seems like he thinks he's too good to help out relatives. I only see his older brother helping the elders out when they have the 'ua neej' and 'hu plig' stuff and so... But that's cool. His brother's single too.. lol... :)
[post="48241"][/post]​

sounds to me like et is LAZY