Tsawb Yaj???

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its really him!! cool.........

he is hot......somewhat........

i used to have a page of him. But i cancel it.....too boring....

alallaalalaalalalalala i feel like dancing...rite now.....who wanna dance??????

dajdeev

sarNie Juvenile
is he still in the US??? or he already went home???

I also heard that he married to someone who live in Wisconsin and now live in the US

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
well I don't care if he used other artists music for his own. people do that all the time.
anyways, he has a great voice for a Hmong singer ;D

kellylis

sarNie Hatchling
I heard that he is married to some hmoob meskas woman n now reside here in the US I just don't know which state tho. I haven't seen or heard much about it tho...
(I think he has a nice voice!)

vanggirlie

sarNie Egg
late here but i'm a huge tsawb yaj fan and of course got a crush on him. heard he had a concert this past august in MN but damn i didn't know about it till to late. i will definitely go to one of his concert when he has it again.

i heard his wife and him aren't living together no more. heard she keeps calling the cops on him. of course he can't divorce her if he wants citizenship. altho it only takes 3 years. whatever their situation i still like his voice alot.

he does look hot in those pics...and a little weird cuz of the angle.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Hey! if im right. is he the guy that played in that one movie with maiv neeb thoj??

if so, he looks really good on the movie cover. but in the movie & in person.
he seems to not look good. lol anyways i havent heard him sing before. is he good??

vanggirlie

sarNie Egg
i don't know if tsawb yaj ever did any movie, or phaj eb in any movie. i think maybe he's acted as supporting role in one movie.

yea he's a really good singer if you like the kind of music he sings. his voice is really really good. to me his voice is as good as luj yaj but he doesn't have as good music to sing to tho. below are my three fave songs of his.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8NYa6ULbQA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMudx0El-S8

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for sharing his MV'S. He actually looks good in his MV'S. LOL
Now, i don't remember if he did star in that movie with Mai neeb. He
looks way to look there unless he changed. haha i can't find and confirm
the movie cover if that's him, if i do. ill post it on here. Thanks!

ntxhiav_vaj

sarNie Hatchling
He did star in the movie with Maiv Neeb. Its PobKws Ua Kauv Kaus 2. I'll post up the cover soon when I get new batteries for my sister's camera to confirm it

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes! that's the title. lol Thanks ntxhiav yaj! :)

He looked really handsome on the cover but in the movie.
he wasn't really all that good looking. i think it was his hair.
anyways please do post the cover.

vanggirlie

sarNie Egg
hahaha thats what my mom said too when she saw his cd cover, the back and front. she was said he looks good on the cover like thai actor/singer but on the back cover he look fobby (in bad way).