Tsawb Yaj???

iamhmong

sarNie Egg
Yeah, Tsawb Yaj is here in the U.S. He did his concert in MN on OCT. 18. His next concert is in Appleton, WI.....November 1, 2008.

mmm0403

sarNie Juvenile
I just found out these weekends when i went to the flea market, but it was too late. man!! i was so excited of going but when i looked at the date careful, it was too late.

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
i agree with you. he doesn't even look hmong. nws zoo li nplog xwb. tsis zoo li hmoob.
well, remember that some Hmong's are mixed Hmong-Laotion, and some Hmong's are adopted Laotion children... and some few are just very dark.. so he could be one of these... lol

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
hummm dang i wish i knew but even if i knew i cannot attend his concert cause of school...tats sad...anyone have clips of him...i'd love to see...thanks in advance...:D

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
HEY WHO IS HE? NEVER HEARD OH HIM. LOL

IS HIS VOICE NICE? ;)
i think he has a good voice, i just don't like how is songs are mostly remakes of thai and hindu songs.....lol cuz i kno he remade D2B's Kon Jai On, iono, but there are sooooo many hmong people who have made a hmong version to D2B's Kon Jai On, and it's just ridiculous, r'nt they afraid to get sued?

sassygurlm310

sarNie Juvenile
i think he has a good voice, i just don't like how is songs are mostly remakes of thai and hindu songs.....lol cuz i kno he remade D2B's Kon Jai On, iono, but there are sooooo many hmong people who have made a hmong version to D2B's Kon Jai On, and it's just ridiculous, r'nt they afraid to get sued?

i wonder if he is coming for the arkansas new year? i know mab sua lis and um... ahuam yaj is