[True4U] Jao Wayha Series 2: Pichit Daen Jai (6 Hanuman)

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
WTH!!!!!! So Mai and Tik's part will begin production next week and as for Pichit Daen Jai...still have to wait:BangHead::BangHead:

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Screenshot_2016-08-18-02-41-03.png
What does it say? I hope someone can translate it. I really wonder what will happen to Parts 2 and 3 of Jao Wayha and why it takes so long???

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Nat used her own money to pay for some of the actors that didn't get paid. Ch.3 asked for Andrew's time back since he's filming a lakorn for them. I'm guessing this is the one with Matt. Is the project cancelled? Nat says everything is up to the True4U, don't know.

Read on another site that they're changing the scripts and Nat is waiting on the channel to approve it or not. She doesn't want to say it's cancelled but its channel's decision. She wants to get it settled quickly because all the actors are busy and then she might not get their time.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Nat used her own money to pay for some of the actors that didn't get paid. Ch.3 asked for Andrew's time back since he's filming a lakorn for them. I'm guessing this is the one with Matt. Is the project cancelled? Nat says everything is up to the True4U, don't know.

Read on another site that they're changing the scripts and Nat is waiting on the channel to approve it or not. She doesn't want to say it's cancelled but its channel's decision. She wants to get it settled quickly because all the actors are busy and then she might not get their time.
Thank you. I hope this will be settled so it won't end up as an unfinished/cancelled lakorn. Andrew, Mai and Pancake have upcoming lakorns aside from this one and so far Tik has only this lakorn to film next. It will be really a waste of time, money and effort if it ends up being cancelled.