TRuE Or FaLsE nEwS AbOuT KwN LiS

pangnerlicious

sarNie Adult
TRuE Or FaLsE nEwS AbOuT KwN LiS..i DoNt kNoE WhY I BeEn hEaRiNg fAlSe oR TrUe nEwS
ThEsE dAyS..mY SiStER sAid kWn lIs gOt iN JaIlEd bEcAuSe hE rApEd ThIs 14 YeARs oLd gIrL.
aT OrvILlE.. :mellow: i dOnT ThInK I BeLiEvE ThIs bUt i jUsT WaNt tO See iF AnY oNe aSlO HeArD It Too.. ^_^

mysuper_girlfriend

sarNie Juvenile
TRuE Or FaLsE nEwS AbOuT KwN LiS..i DoNt kNoE WhY I BeEn hEaRiNg fAlSe oR TrUe nEwS
ThEsE dAyS..mY SiStER sAid kWn lIs gOt iN JaIlEd bEcAuSe hE rApEd ThIs 14 YeARs oLd gIrL.
aT OrvILlE.. :mellow: i dOnT ThInK I BeLiEvE ThIs bUt i jUsT WaNt tO See iF AnY oNe aSlO HeArD It Too.. ^_^

please...i hate when people write like that..it annoys the heck out of me. anyways to your question...KUE LEE is gay anyways...horny little bastard

mercee

sarNie Juvenile
I DON'T THINK SO, THERE WAS THIS ONE RUMOR ABOUT HIM BEING CRAZY AND WAS EATING CHICKENS ALIVE.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
HE'S NOT IN JAIL!!!!
he didn't rape her either
she was fourteen and she was willing to do whatever they did...they weren't gonna get married but at the last minute [he was moving], she decided she did want to marry him, so she told on him and her parents wanted some ten thousand dollars but he wasn't gonna pay for that cause HE DIDN'T RAPE HER! but he did end up paying five thousand dollars but he didn't marry her
I know cause he's my cousin and my dad and uncles had to go deal out the problems with the girl's family...

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
I DON'T THINK SO, THERE WAS THIS ONE RUMOR ABOUT HIM BEING CRAZY AND WAS EATING CHICKENS ALIVE.
lol. i remember this one.

HE'S NOT IN JAIL!!!!
she was fourteen and she was willing to do whatever they did...they weren't gonna get married but at the last minute [he was moving], she decided she did want to marry him, so she told on him and her parents wanted some ten thousand dollars but he wasn't gonna pay for that cause HE DIDN'T RAPE HER! but he did end up paying five thousand dollars but he didn't marry her
I know cause he's my cousin and my dad and uncles had to go deal out the problems with the girl's family...
wow. that's embarrassing. that girl should be ashamed of herself... why the hell did she do that anyway?

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
HE'S NOT IN JAIL!!!!
wtf.. lols.. 14? OMG!!

if she didnt want to do it, i dont think he wouldve have done it too.

this is crazy. hahahaa..

he didnt marry her? she's FUCKED. :lol:

mly

sarNie Hatchling
i think he is married, what a dog! i hate adulters.

minankumo

sarNie Adult
its true he is married. I have proof from my grandma. they used to live near him n his wife back in thailand.

babeyelmo

sarNie Hatchling

well... actually i heard that that one was kinda true...
when he stilllived in qhov tsuas...
ppl who lived with him said so...
but they said that it was more of him doing it on purpose to get more attention for his tiger movie...

hmm...