TREATED WRONG AT WORK!

I dont know how to explain this, so i hope you can help me figure this out. To be honest i dont tattle and i like to keep all my anger inside. It is helpless for me to tell my bf cause he is as stupid as is. anywaise, yesterday i went to work and hope to come home early, but that didnt happen, i was cool with it. Then one of my co-worker started her PMS and was so call LEAKING, so she started to have cramps and all, and wanted to go home cause she was in pain. so the freaken single 47 year old manager J was like yeah go ahead. When i heard that she was going home before i got all pissed off. Here is my story...
It was Halloween weekend and yes where i work it gets pretty busy but busy time was down and all... It was 8pm when i return back to work from dinner break, after 30 minutes i started to have cramps like PMS but 100000 times worse. Then i started to feel like i was burning up and it hurted, but i dont know how to say it. Then i walked to the bathroom and almost fell over. Got to the bathroom i started to cry and puke cause i was feeling nausea. then after 10 minutes i got out and i ask that stupid 47 year old single guy if i can go home cause i am in pain. I told him i am sick and puking after eating at taco bell. HE said NO! I was like freak i am sick and i cant even stand up. He told me i must got a fever or something and maybe sitting down for a while will help. So since that ass said no i sat down and all but i still felt like SHIT!!! I was pissed, crying, in pain and burning like i was on fire. I was in pain for 4 freaken hours and so fucken pissed. Since it was Halloween weekend we only had 2 cashier, me and another, but my chocolate friend was like since Ying is sick i can take her place. But yet that dumb ass manager was like no, you work in the beer deptment they need you. But to be right there was already 2 beer deptment workers. Yet the ass manager said no and i had to work.
NOW i was thinking is it unfair for me? <_<I was not treated right or was it because he couldnt let me leave. A few days later my chocolate friend told me that if the big manager was there i could have gone home and it was wrong of THE GAY 47 YEAR OLD ASS to make me work.
I mean it was the halloween weekend and he assumed tht i was faking it or something, but can a fake person like me tear for 4 freaken hours. I was in so much pain i had to cry while i was cashing people out. I didnt give a freaken shit. The next morning i found out i had FOOD POISONING.... YUP! So should i tattle on the manager for wat he did, or should i still keep it all in... I feel so pissed right now too.... :angry: :wacko: I dont want to suspend him if that happens, but i just felt it was unfair. The coworker started her period and was leaking and all but tht happened jus only one hour before we closed. I was in pain for 4 hours and she less then 1 hour. ARRRRRRGHHHH!!!
BUDDIES I HOPE TO READ YOUR REPLIES CAUSE I REALLY FELT UNFAIRED.

dfemc

sarNie Adult
i think u should address the issue. it does seem a bit unfair, but u should clarify ur reasons as best as u can:

1. you were in intense pain, and there was no consideration; an employee's welfare is a priority, despite how much they are needed to work.

2. while he let the other chic off, he should have done the same for you; not as a matter of fairness, but once again, a matter of prioritizing an employee's welfare and safety.

3. if an employee's not feeling well, they can't function in the job properly to serve the customers. that's definitely not to the benefit of the company, but rather a costly effect.

4. you couldn't possibly need 3 ppl in one beer department, based on my impression of the scale of business. bad allocation of labor resources, inefficient to the company, and avoiding employee (yours) concerns for help, when needed.

:shock: plenty of fallacies in his decision. if you feel like he is going to continue to treat you like this in the future, you should address the issue. it's definitely a human resource issue. write a letter to the general manager. i can help take a look at the letter.

however, if you think this was a one time mistake that he made, and he treats you fairly on the whole, i'd let it go, it's not worth the battle. :wavecry:

dfemc said:
i think u should address the issue. it does seem a bit unfair, but u should clarify ur reasons as best as u can:

1. you were in intense pain, and there was no consideration; an employee's welfare is a priority, despite how much they are needed to work.

2. while he let the other chic off, he should have done the same for you; not as a matter of fairness, but once again, a matter of prioritizing an employee's welfare and safety.

3. if an employee's not feeling well, they can't function in the job properly to serve the customers. that's definitely not to the benefit of the company, but rather a costly effect.

4. you couldn't possibly need 3 ppl in one beer department, based on my impression of the scale of business. bad allocation of labor resources, inefficient to the company, and avoiding employee (yours) concerns for help, when needed.

:shock: plenty of fallacies in his decision. if you feel like he is going to continue to treat you like this in the future, you should address the issue. it's definitely a human resource issue. write a letter to the general manager. i can help take a look at the letter.

however, if you think this was a one time mistake that he made, and he treats you fairly on the whole, i'd let it go, it's not worth the battle. :wavecry:
[post="40998"][/post]​
Thanks for responding back and i will take those you written done into consideration. I honestly really want to say something but they alwaise dont come out right. Ima thinking that i wait jus once more to see, if he does it again i will surely say something. Again thanks Buddie dfemc!

u00htg2

sarNie Hatchling
I would definitely discuss what happened with the general manager before going to human resource. Going to human resource is the last resort. State that you were in terrible pain, could not do the job, and had food poisoning. And a good thing that you didn't pass out and they had to call an ambulance!

I understand you not wanting to make waves. But it's not good to let this kind of situation simmers. Your anger could build and build and one day some small thing will set you off and you will explode big time. And the worst thing is that the ass didn't think he did anything wrong. At least if you talk to the general manager, the ass will get a talking to and realize that he was wrong and won't do it again. I doubt he will get suspended. He'll just probably get a note in his personnel file.

S

sunflower

where does this manager live? i will go take care of him! LOL B) like what everyone said... you should report this.. i'm sorry you had to go through that :wavecry:

People at work thinks that i got an attitude problem now cause ima trying really hard not to say a word. So i decided to talk to a manager who no one likes cause of his cockiness but to me, he's jus a manager and i have no hate or like of him. I jus go along. Anywaise i popped the question about taht one night i was sick. Lets call this cocky guy "E". ANywaise E told me that wat "J" did was wrong and if it was him he should have me gone home. I told him if i should tell the big boss and he said that i shouldnt cause J and they all are alike. But after telling him i feel so much better to know taht at least i told someone. But yet ima stilll angry at J for wat he did.

Thanks people for responding. Yall make me a happier person... ^_^

Rakniran

I dont know what to say cus i have never work before in my life.
But if,i was you..man,,i would just quit and get out of there. You can tell that your manger doesnt like you there..Forget that place and find oyourself a new job..hahhaa..thats what i would do ,tell you what.*words from king of hte hill*.hahahhahhahah...

Just my opinion..

JinFX

sarNie Egg
yingerbug said:
People at work thinks that i got an attitude problem now cause ima trying really hard not to say a word.  So i decided to talk to a manager who no one likes cause of his cockiness but to me, he's jus a manager and i have no hate or like of him.  I jus go along.  Anywaise i popped the question about taht one night i was sick.  Lets call this cocky guy "E".  ANywaise E told me that wat "J" did was wrong and if it was him he should have me gone home.  I told him if i should tell the big boss and he said that i shouldnt cause J and they all are alike.  But after telling him i feel so much better to know taht at least i told someone.  But yet ima stilll angry at J for wat he did. 

Thanks people for responding.  Yall make me a happier person...  ^_^
[post="42106"][/post]​
Ya friend 'E' was right, those big manager and bosses are all alike, they don't give a damn about wat ya say and did. I used to work in a factory for 15hrs a day (including overtime), ya know sometimes ya could be bored and wanna go home early, when i was trying to sneak back, i would always stumbled upon the manager, and he would says this"Where ya think ya goin ??" but i don't give a damn about it i still go back haha, and i don't care whether the manager would report this to the boss or not, coz i ain't give shit.. -_-