Treasure Venture

Aba

sarNie Egg
kazee said:
i think it was a good series.. it's true.. vicki didn't change much throughout the movie.. and nicki was just i don't know.. but there were some romantic parts in that movie.. it was a cute series.. there could have been more action involved..
[post="88079"][/post]​
i saw this movie and i total love it. Nicky wu and vicy zhou areso cute together.and beside that nicky wu is so hot....i wouldl ove to see it again....does any one know where to download it.

pii-nky

sarNie Juvenile
i LOVED this movie!

i just hated how towards the end that Vickie's Nanny falls in love with the little monk's "mom"-- thats where it turns WIERD!? :sweat:

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
I have this series in hmong.. but i've seen everything.. I love this series to death.. i love the times they spent together.. but I wish there was a kissing scene... it would've been sweet... that was the only thing that dissappointed me... not enough romance... but vicki and nicky are hot together.... :D

OH yeah... Can someone plz reupload the SONGS!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

mrs.junjin4ever

sarNie Egg
could someone reupload in this drama for me to see but not in khmer, and thai or Vietnamese language please. i wanted in chinese language but if it's good could some one give me the english sub