Transfer thai songs / lakorn to IPOD?

u00htg2

sarNie Hatchling
I'm thinking of getting an ipod. Is it possible to transfer the downloaded songs and lakorn to ipod?

darvil

sarNie Adult
downloaded songs like mp3s? sure.

Even for music videos, ijohn have been compressing them into mp4 format which is used for ipod. So you can basically load those in.

As for lakorns, I fear you may run into problems compressing them into the right format. I have been out of the converting game for a while so I'm not sure what kinda issues you will run into. Perhaps there are some nice software out there already to convert the wmv files.

Mike_Luver

~Pinky~
How do u compress it to MP4? Because I saved the MVs from VCDs and when I tried to tranfer it to my ipod, it's not in the right format. And I got some of the MVs that are in the right format onto the IPOD, but somehow, I can't get the VDO to play, it only play the audio.

Mike_Luver

~Pinky~
um...no, I was talking about the MVs from the VCDs that I bought and stuff. I don't know how to format it as MP4. And somehow, the ones that are MP4 that I downloaded off of forums won't play on my ipod, it only plays the music, but not the vdo.