TOU YANG (NEW MOVIE)

neena

sarNie Adult
jus saw this over the weekend...jus as i thought...very very stupid/crazy. heard that there will be five parts. its about reincarnating or something along the lines of that.

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
I THINK THIS MOVIE IS JUSS SAD.... DON'T REALLY LIKE IT.. BUT IT'S SAD.. FROM MY PERSPECTIVE OF THIS MOVIE.. IT'S ABOUT THE TWO SISTERS... ONE'S BLIND AND ONE'S NOT.. TUB YAJ DOESN'T EVEN APPEAR AT ALL IN PART 1... FROM WHAT I HEARD.. THERE'S GONNA BE 4 PARTS... HERE'S THE PREVIEW FOR THE MOVIE...

NPLOOJ SIAB KHAUB LIG CUA/The Innocent Cyclone

Mee_123

sarNie Hatchling
tou yang looks cute in there and he girls looks ok, but the movie I think there are too many fighting scene for my taste...

calla

sarNie Adult
i just watched part 1 with my mom lastnight.....its ok. i think their cameras are those good one, but just that the casts can't act at all.
i hate the step-mom......and i wonder why she always play as a evil woman...i hate her. :angry:

this movie bother me alot of the way they always put slow motion on the scenes, i mean that just a waste of time. :blink:

lolz, and hey, that Thai man (he was in so many lakorns) was in this movie too. he acts as a mayor or something. i wonder why he accepted to acts with hmong. i'm not saying that hmong are not good but what i meant is that......its good to see a famous Thai man be in a hmong movie.

oh......by the way i love thier Thai Tittle "Hua Jai Payu" :wub:

sammie

sarNie Egg
i watch this movie already n it's good really sad :wavecry: i want to watch part 2 but it's not out yet

allitis16

sarNie Hatchling
Tub is so hot on the cover. i guess the film is ok by the look of the preview. I think i might get it at the tourny or just wait until one of my friends get it. kekekkekekeke.......

haphazard_hue

sarNie Egg
well, i thought this movie was absolutely fabulous. sure, there are some things that i don't understand cuz they kinda do rush to the point, but i loved this movie! (and not just cuz tou yang is in there...even tho that plays a large role...) haha. but yeah, this movie was pretty good. there reallie isn't a point, but there is a problem and it has to do with tou yang's character and the two main actresses. the movie should be watched all the way b/c it gets reallie reallie dramatic.
--and yes!! LOVE TOU YANG!!

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
i just watched part 1 with my mom lastnight.....its ok. i think their cameras are those good one, but just that the casts can't act at all.
i hate the step-mom......and i wonder why she always play as a evil woman...i hate her. :angry:

this movie bother me alot of the way they always put slow motion on the scenes, i mean that just a waste of time. :blink:

lolz, and hey, that Thai man (he was in so many lakorns) was in this movie too. he acts as a mayor or something. i wonder why he accepted to acts with hmong. i'm not saying that hmong are not good but what i meant is that......its good to see a famous Thai man be in a hmong movie.

oh......by the way i love thier Thai Tittle "Hua Jai Payu" :wub:
r u for real?....wow cant believe they had one famous old thai actor in there....that is so unbelievable...that's why da movie seems so becoming like thai or korean movies....

mainira

sarNie Hatchling
i was just browsing through youtube and the preview look very good. i haven't bought the movie yet but it really does seem dramatic